Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-12-2012, 09:09 PM   #16
lilgodfather1
Wait and See

lilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: If nash returns and the lakers still lose. Will they low it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
That's not a bad trade considering the Heat would still have Allen, Miller, Battier, Cole and Bosh on the team. Lebron can win with that, is not like he needs Dwight to do nothing except grab rebounds and play D with the way this team is made up.
Yeah that's what I figured. Slip Allen to the starting line up, and clog the gaping hole up front.

For the Lakers it would give them another player that can legitimately create his own offense, even if it's not at superstar level anymore. The only problem is that Kobe would have to play SF if they wanted Nash, Wade, and Kobe on the floor together, which would be one hell of a rotation. The other solution would be bring Nash off the bench, and have Wade start at PG.

IMO this Lakers rotation is better than the current, and the team would improve its bench a lot, and would improve their D'antoni ball system (spacing mostly). Really look at that bench, and tell me it's not one of the best in the league. Chalmers, Artest, and Haslem are all starting caliber guys.

Nash/Chalmers/Wade
Wade/Kobe
Kobe/Artest
Jamison/Haslem
Pau/Haslem
lilgodfather1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:15 PM   #17
Reverend Hoops
Decent college freshman

Reverend Hoops has decent reputationReverend Hoops has decent reputation
Default Re: If nash returns and the lakers still lose. Will they low it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
If?

Whats here for howard to stay? He wanted to win. We're worse than the tragic lmao

If i were him i'd sign with anyone but LA... Even toronto lol

Lakers are hoping that the Laker name and championship pedigree will make Dwight stay. Not the team itself.
Reverend Hoops is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: