Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2012, 09:20 PM   #91
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.
 
Bcogswell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,545
Default Re: OGT: Dec 12 Brooklyn Nets (11-9) vs Toronto Raptors (4-18)

They wont review that shit?
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:24 PM   #92
Fudge
dont hate on da brodie
 
Fudge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Im Still Ballin
Posts: 13,658
Default Re: OGT: Dec 12 Brooklyn Nets (11-9) vs Toronto Raptors (4-18)

Lmao Toronto ALWAYS gets ****ed over.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:26 PM   #93
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.
 
Bcogswell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,545
Default Re: OGT: Dec 12 Brooklyn Nets (11-9) vs Toronto Raptors (4-18)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
Lmao Toronto ALWAYS gets ****ed over.

Its inevitable.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:26 PM   #94
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash
 
RaininThrees's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,001
Default Re: OGT: Dec 12 Brooklyn Nets (11-9) vs Toronto Raptors (4-18)

I feel like Devlin will thinks Toronto has a chance here.

OR he's paid to make me feel like he thinks they have a chance, in which case... bravo Devlin.
RaininThrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:29 PM   #95
gigantes
‪ ‪
 
gigantes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 9,842
Default Re: OGT: Dec 12 Brooklyn Nets (11-9) vs Toronto Raptors (4-18)

very bizarre clock mgmt by the raps, the last 2:00.

they needed either quick scores or 3-pters, and instead played with little urgency. i mean, true, they made the scores, and the nets choked a bit, but it was fool's gold that only made the game close at the end.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:30 PM   #96
kaiteng
EXCITED
 
kaiteng's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: BMO Field
Posts: 16,227
Default Re: OGT: Dec 12 Brooklyn Nets (11-9) vs Toronto Raptors (4-18)

kaiteng is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:30 PM   #97
D12"Magic"
College superstar
 
D12"Magic"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: N. Jersey
Posts: 4,365
Default Re: OGT: Dec 12 Brooklyn Nets (11-9) vs Toronto Raptors (4-18)

What happened to Wallace?
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:31 PM   #98
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.
 
Bcogswell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,545
Default Re: OGT: Dec 12 Brooklyn Nets (11-9) vs Toronto Raptors (4-18)

94-88 Nets over Raptors.

Let the tank keep on rolling.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:34 PM   #99
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.
 
Bcogswell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,545
Default Re: OGT: Dec 12 Brooklyn Nets (11-9) vs Toronto Raptors (4-18)

Oh and Ed Davis with 24 points and 12 rebounds on 11-13 FG and 2-3 FT
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:35 PM   #100
Kiddlovesnets
7-time NBA All-Star
 
Kiddlovesnets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Kidd loves Nets, like always
Posts: 12,650
Default Re: OGT: Dec 12 Brooklyn Nets (11-9) vs Toronto Raptors (4-18)

Well for the Nets this is a must win game, the players showed up in the 3rd quarter. Looks like it saves Avery Johnson's job for now, we will see how long this will last.
Kiddlovesnets is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:11 PM   #101
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 29,386
Default Re: OGT: Dec 12 Brooklyn Nets (11-9) vs Toronto Raptors (4-18)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
Well for the Nets this is a must win game, the players showed up in the 3rd quarter. Looks like it saves Avery Johnson's job for now, we will see how long this will last.
You know my thoughts on Avery Johnson (you are on the bandwagon i started) but i don't think he's on the hot seat. I don't think the Nets are anywhere close to a change.

Good win, need this and the Detroit game to set things back on the right direction. Need Lopez back too, him practicing and then Billy King declaring him not mentally ready or whatever bullshit he said is disconcerting.

They need to go to JJ more, he seems to be a volume scorer, for good or bad. Thought he was a bright spot. And stop giving the old shooting guards minutes.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:15 PM   #102
Kiddlovesnets
7-time NBA All-Star
 
Kiddlovesnets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Kidd loves Nets, like always
Posts: 12,650
Default Re: OGT: Dec 12 Brooklyn Nets (11-9) vs Toronto Raptors (4-18)

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
You know my thoughts on Avery Johnson (you are on the bandwagon i started) but i don't think he's on the hot seat. I don't think the Nets are anywhere close to a change.

Good win, need this and the Detroit game to set things back on the right direction. Need Lopez back too, him practicing and then Billy King declaring him not mentally ready or whatever bullshit he said is disconcerting.

They need to go to JJ more, he seems to be a volume scorer, for good or bad. Thought he was a bright spot. And stop giving the old shooting guards minutes.

I think the problem with team is that everyone seems to be giving out excuses for losing because of Brook Lopez's injury. You deal with injury of your teammates everyday, good teams need to learn to win without their best player. Rockets took Lakers to 7 games down 1-2 without Yao and T-Mac, their opponent was the champion Lakers. On this aspect the Nets have no excuse to play this poorly even without Deron, our 2nd/3rd best player goes down and now this crap...
Kiddlovesnets is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:18 PM   #103
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 29,386
Default Re: OGT: Dec 12 Brooklyn Nets (11-9) vs Toronto Raptors (4-18)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
I think the problem with team is that everyone seems to be giving out excuses for losing because of Brook Lopez's injury. You deal with injury of your teammates everyday, good teams need to learn to win without their best player. Rockets took Lakers to 7 games down 1-2 without Yao and T-Mac, their opponent was the champion Lakers. On this aspect the Nets have no excuse to play this poorly even without Deron, our 2nd/3rd best player goes down and now this crap...
Part of the problem is you haven't established an identity. Like when Melo was out, the Knicks have their fallback because that is what we are. Your fallback should really be Deron dominating the ball but he's injured/struggling so that's not working. And as you often say (and i concur), your coach isn't helping.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:40 AM   #104
zass
Decent playground baller
 
zass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 344
Default Re: OGT: Dec 12 Brooklyn Nets (11-9) vs Toronto Raptors (4-18)

block of the day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=204gY7HLqXc
zass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:17 AM   #105
Beebo
****ing Rudy Gay man
 
Beebo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,068
Default Re: OGT: Dec 12 Brooklyn Nets (11-9) vs Toronto Raptors (4-18)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zass

What a beast!!
Beebo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:47 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy