Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-19-2012, 02:45 PM   #1
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool
Default ESPN launches campaign to discredit Melo for MVP

http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyPage=PerDiem-121219

Anyone have insider? Based on the usual criteria, it's KD and Melo right now. Melo doesn't have a Westbrook either so that's a plus for him. Why the hate?
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:47 PM   #2
BlueandGold
bball/boxing

BlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ESPN launches campaign to discredit Melo for MVP

Who knows why? Most of the people at BSPN are retards.
BlueandGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:47 PM   #3
b0bab0i
National High School Star

b0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected poster

why are you posting a mobile link
b0bab0i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:48 PM   #4
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

I'm on my iPhone lol
Old 12-19-2012, 02:49 PM   #5
Michael_Wilbon
Great young streetballer

Michael_Wilbon has not been impressing people

haters gonna hate
Michael_Wilbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:50 PM   #6
fpliii
NBA All-star

fpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by konex
http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyPage=PerDiem-121219

Anyone have insider? Based on the usual criteria, it's KD and Melo right now. Melo doesn't have a Westbrook either so that's a plus for him. Why the hate?

He has Chandler though, a top 5 defensive anchor in the league.

I have Melo in my top 5 for MVP as well, but I think it's KD's to lose (I also have Kobe, Duncan, LeBron ahead of him; CP3 and ZBo are right behind him).
fpliii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:50 PM   #7
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I'm on my iPhone lol

Uh oh. Konex has an iphone? Apple is now going to go out of business.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:51 PM   #8
Mr. Incredible
Good college starter

Mr. Incredible has an OK reputation so far

Durant is the MVP as of today.
Mr. Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:54 PM   #9
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpliii

I have Melo in my top 5 for MVP as well, but I think it's KD's to lose (I also have Kobe, Duncan, LeBron ahead of him; CP3 and ZBo are right behind him).

I'd rather have Ibaka than Chandler

My list:

Durant
Melo
LeBron
CP3
Duncan
Old 12-19-2012, 02:55 PM   #10
Umad101
Banned

Umad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:

Wtf if this isn't a definition of a hater than idk what is
Umad101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:55 PM   #11
fpliii
NBA All-star

fpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I'd rather have Ibaka than Chandler

My list:

Durant
Melo
LeBron
CP3
Duncan

Kobe out of the top 5?

I'd rather have Ibaka if I'm going forward as a franchise since he's younger and has a higher ceiling (no clue what kind of peak player he'll end up as), but Chandler is better right now I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umad101
Wtf if this isn't a definition of a hater than idk what is

Excuse me? What's the argument for Carmelo for MVP over KD?
Old 12-19-2012, 02:59 PM   #12
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Kobe out of the top 5?

Our record isn't good enough.
Old 12-19-2012, 03:02 PM   #13
fpliii
NBA All-star

Quote:
Our record isn't good enough.

Perhaps, but does anyone honestly expect LA to finish with worse than a 4 seed? You guys are only two games under .500...
Old 12-19-2012, 03:09 PM   #14
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableIt's A VC3!!! is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Perhaps, but does anyone honestly expect LA to finish with worse than a 4 seed? You guys are only two games under .500...

The last 3 wins came against SCRUB teams. And all 3 could have gone either way. The Bobcats were actually up by 18 last night. No way the Lakers get close to a 4 seed once they stop playing scrub teams.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 03:12 PM   #15
Umad101
Banned

Umad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Kobe out of the top 5?

I'd rather have Ibaka if I'm going forward as a franchise since he's younger and has a higher ceiling (no clue what kind of peak player he'll end up as), but Chandler is better right now I think.

Excuse me? What's the argument for Carmelo for MVP over KD?
My argument is not that u don't have melo at 1(cuz u can make a case for either him or durant) is that fact u have kobe, Duncan, and lebron ahead of him
Umad101 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: