Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2012, 06:15 AM   #76
Noof
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,690
Noof is considered somewhat coolNoof is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: The Lakers Are Looking For A Free Agent PG - They Should Sign Theo Papaloukas

The European Magic had a career high of 14 assists?
Noof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:31 AM   #77
Euroleague
Banned
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 13,122
Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: The Lakers Are Looking For A Free Agent PG - They Should Sign Theo Papaloukas

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
Sure, we're the same person in the sense that we both use things like stats to form our argument. You've yet to tell me why the "European Magic Johnson" who averaged 7-4-2-1 in his Euroleague career is as great as you claim him to be.

I've presented you with facts and all you've done is call me names and sent me a PM saying "you need to stop, you're embarrassing yourself."

You call "facts" anything that is a bunch of total bullshit. You lie endlessly. You are the same person.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:32 AM   #78
Euroleague
Banned
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 13,122
Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: The Lakers Are Looking For A Free Agent PG - They Should Sign Theo Papaloukas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noof
The European Magic had a career high of 14 assists?

The highest total in Euroleague is 15. News flash genius, they count assists differently there.

Jose Calderon averaged 2.6 assists in his career high in Euroleague. Obviously, if Calderon's career high was 2.6 assists per game, then averaging 4 over a decade would be outstanding. An enormous number. But you people are so ****ing retarded beyond description that you actually act like 4 assists average for a long career is a low number in Euroleague.

When in fact, that's a huge number.


Jose Calderon's career Euroleague assist average = 2.1

http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...asoncode=E2002

(add the 3 seasons of 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05 together)


Jose Calderon's career best Euroleague assist average = 2.6

http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...asoncode=E2004


Jose Calderon's career NBA assist average = 7.2

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/stats/.../jose-calderon


Jose Calderon's career best NBA assist average = 8.9 (2 times)


http://espn.go.com/nba/player/stats/.../jose-calderon


Theo Papaloukas is the career leader in both assists and steals.


http://www.euroleague.net/main/stati...gg=Accumulated

http://www.euroleague.net/main/stati...gg=Accumulated


Clearly, this thread is full of 10 year olds. Just how ****ing STUPID are you ******s? Do your I.Q.'s even reach into the low 70s? I seriously doubt it.

So yeah, you colossal ****ing morons, 4 assists average for a career in Euroleague is a ****ing HUGE NUMBER. KG215, you are so stupid it is amazing that your brain can even tell your lungs to breathe in air. You can take your "facts" and shove them up your ass, because you are the biggest ****ing idiot ever in this forum.

Last edited by Euroleague : 12-13-2012 at 07:52 AM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:16 AM   #79
Fiba basketball
I feel devotion
 
Fiba basketball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,254
Fiba basketball has decent reputation
Default Re: The Lakers Are Looking For A Free Agent PG - They Should Sign Theo Papaloukas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Prigioni wasn't good by Euroleague standards 3 years ago. He looks great with the Knicks.
Last year Prigioni was a lot better than Papaloukas . Papaloukas should just retire .
Fiba basketball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:36 PM   #80
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
KG215's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 20,070
KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Lakers Are Looking For A Free Agent PG - They Should Sign Theo Papaloukas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
You call "facts" anything that is a bunch of total bullshit. You lie endlessly. You are the same person.
How is what I posted bullshit? It's his exact stats that I got from Euroleague.net. I provided a link and a screnshot. Nothing about that is "bullshit." I didn't create a fake Euroleague.net page or a fake stats screenshot. It's all 100% real.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:37 PM   #81
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
KG215's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 20,070
KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Lakers Are Looking For A Free Agent PG - They Should Sign Theo Papaloukas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noof
The European Magic had a career high of 14 assists?
That's actually impressive since assists are so much harder to come by in Euroleague, but he averaged a whopping 4 assists for his entire Euroleague career to go along with 7 points. I know assists are harder to get, but I'd think someone with the passing and playmaking skills of Magic Johnson would be able to average 6-8 APG.

KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:41 PM   #82
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
KG215's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 20,070
KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Lakers Are Looking For A Free Agent PG - They Should Sign Theo Papaloukas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Clearly, this thread is full of 10 year olds. Just how ****ing STUPID are you ******s? Do your I.Q.'s even reach into the low 70s? I seriously doubt it.

So yeah, you colossal ****ing morons, 4 assists average for a career in Euroleague is a ****ing HUGE NUMBER. KG215, you are so stupid it is amazing that your brain can even tell your lungs to breathe in air. You can take your "facts" and shove them up your ass, because you are the biggest ****ing idiot ever in this forum.
You called him the European Magic Johnson. Magic Johnson was dropping 12+ dimes a game and scoring 18-20 PPG in his prime. He was also grabbing a lot more boards than Papaloukas.

Guess what, genius. Just because a player is the all-time leader in total assists and one of the better playmakers/facilitators, doesn't make him that continent's version of the greatest playmaking/passing PG in EVER.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:49 PM   #83
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,272
niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Lakers Are Looking For A Free Agent PG - They Should Sign Theo Papaloukas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Since it's being widely reported that the Los Angeles Lakers are looking for a free agent PG, they should sign the best free agent point guard that is available, Theo Papaloukas.

Papaloukas is a big guard and knows how to tun the triangle offense, so he would fit perfectly with the team once they probably eventually have to grovel to Phil Jackson to bring him back.

Papaloukas is a free agent, and is still looking for a team this season. His asking price in Europe is said to be what would be like a $1 million NBA contract, so he would not cost that much for the Lakers.

He has been staying in shape because he has been training and practicing with the Greek club Peristeri the whole season. The Lakers have wanted to sign Papaloukas in the past.

The only issue with Papaloukas is his fear of flying, like Royce White. That is why he didn't ever play in the NBA, because NBA teams would demand him to fly a lot. Back then, he could not deal with that.

But from what I understand, he has gotten the problem under control recently. So he should be able to handle it now.

The Lakers should grab him. I mean if Pablo Prigioni can make the Knicks rotation, a full 3 years after he was considered a has been in Euroleague, then certainly Papaloukas could play for the Lakers. As even last season he was still very effective when he played.

The Lakers should jump on it, because Papaloukas won't wait around very long to sign with a team, once the Euroleague Top 16 starts.

Next shot you take at my boy Priggie Smalls and i'm going to smack your inbred ass back to Arkansas.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:26 PM   #84
Euroleague
Banned
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 13,122
Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: The Lakers Are Looking For A Free Agent PG - They Should Sign Theo Papaloukas

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Next shot you take at my boy Priggie Smalls and i'm going to smack your inbred ass back to Arkansas.

Burn in hell.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:27 PM   #85
Euroleague
Banned
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 13,122
Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: The Lakers Are Looking For A Free Agent PG - They Should Sign Theo Papaloukas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
Last year Prigioni was a lot better than Papaloukas . Papaloukas should just retire .

And you based this on what? That David Blatt always benches any player that does not play grind it out basketball?

Whenever Papaloukas played, he looked better than Prigioni did. He actually looked better with Maccabi than he did the previous 2 years with Olympiacos.

You do realize that every year Blatt benches a couple of players for absolutely no reason? Or do you really think Ohayon is better than Papaloukas?
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:28 PM   #86
Euroleague
Banned
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 13,122
Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: The Lakers Are Looking For A Free Agent PG - They Should Sign Theo Papaloukas

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
You called him the European Magic Johnson. Magic Johnson was dropping 12+ dimes a game and scoring 18-20 PPG in his prime. He was also grabbing a lot more boards than Papaloukas.

Guess what, genius. Just because a player is the all-time leader in total assists and one of the better playmakers/facilitators, doesn't make him that continent's version of the greatest playmaking/passing PG in EVER.

Yes you would think Rubio could average more than 3 assists in Euroleague, Ty Lawson and Brandon Jennings more than 1-2 assists in Euroleague - but guess what, they did NOT.............................

Magic would have averaged no more than 5 assists in Euroleague for his career, if even that much. Considering the vast majority of his NBA assists to Kareem in the low post would NOT even count in Euroleague......probably more like 4.

Magic's career assist number in NBA would never ever in a million years equate to any big assist number in Euroleague. 2-3 assists in Euroleague = 8-9 in the NBA.

YOU ****ING PIECE OF SHIT.

**** OFF AND BURN IN HELL WHERE YOU BELONG.

Last edited by Euroleague : 12-13-2012 at 05:33 PM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:31 PM   #87
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake
 
AirTupac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7,605
AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Lakers Are Looking For A Free Agent PG - They Should Sign Theo Papaloukas

You would think that the greatest player in the past 10 years could average more than 3 ppg on 30%. Shitnoulis also got embarrassed by Nigeria.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:40 PM   #88
Grinder
.
 
Grinder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 7,392
Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Lakers Are Looking For A Free Agent PG - They Should Sign Theo Papaloukas

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirTupac
You would think that the greatest player in the past 10 years could average more than 3 ppg on 30%. Shitnoulis also got embarrassed by Nigeria.

Euroleague is a 32 year old man living in Arkansas who spends his life trolling message boards about European basketball and editing wikipedia.


This is probably the only forum he hasn't been banned from. His total meltdown and 2 month disappearing act when Greece lost to Nigeria was great though.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:46 PM   #89
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
KG215's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 20,070
KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Lakers Are Looking For A Free Agent PG - They Should Sign Theo Papaloukas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Euroleague is a 32 year old man living in Arkansas who spends his life trolling message boards about European basketball and editing wikipedia.


This is probably the only forum he hasn't been banned from. His total meltdown and 2 month disappearing act when Greece lost to Nigeria was great though.
I've got to find a way to get people to stop associating Euroleague with Arkansas. I'm from Arkansas and I swear we're not all like Euroleague. I'm hoping Euroleague isn't like Euroleague in real life.

By the way, how'd he get exposed as being from Arkansas/America?
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:51 PM   #90
Grinder
.
 
Grinder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 7,392
Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Lakers Are Looking For A Free Agent PG - They Should Sign Theo Papaloukas

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
I've got to find a way to get people to stop associating Euroleague with Arkansas. I'm from Arkansas and I swear we're not all like Euroleague. I'm hoping Euroleague isn't like Euroleague in real life.

By the way, how'd he get exposed as being from Arkansas/America?

It's not really a knock on Arkansas, but more because he tried to claim he lived in Europe and ends up being from a small town in Arkansas. He was apparently banned on some Spurs message board and the admin found out that his IP was from Arkansas and a similar thing happened here and he basically admitted that he lived in the US.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:19 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy