Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-12-2012, 04:44 PM   #16
Burgz V2
Good college starter

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: What reasonable move/moves can your team do by the trade deadline to improve?

trade in this order of importance:

Bargnani
Jose
Amir Johnson

i can see Jose and Bargs to Pau straight up working

Amir for a 1st rounder straight up

id like to trade everyone else but I think every GM in the league views our players as poisonous right now lolll
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:52 PM   #17
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: What reasonable move/moves can your team do by the trade deadline to improve?

Send Johan Petro and cash to the Bucks for Mike Dunleavy.

The Bucks save salary money and the Hawks get a backup at 3/4.
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:51 PM   #18
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz V2
trade in this order of importance:

Bargnani
Jose
Amir Johnson

i can see Jose and Bargs to Pau straight up working

Amir for a 1st rounder straight up

id like to trade everyone else but I think every GM in the league views our players as poisonous right now lolll
So a 1st for Amir? I'm not sure you could get a pick for him but he does have some positive trade value.

What about trading Bargnani, Calderon, Johnson, kleiza, and Landry fields for Ryan Anderson, collison, Vince carter, bribous, and Shawn Marion?
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:12 PM   #19
Burgz V2
Good college starter

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
So a 1st for Amir? I'm not sure you could get a pick for him but he does have some positive trade value.

What about trading Bargnani, Calderon, Johnson, kleiza, and Landry fields for Ryan Anderson, collison, Vince carter, bribous, and Shawn Marion?

I'd take that trade in a heart beat, you don't realize how bad all of those raptors players have been this year (save Calderon)

Amir is a good backup for anyone trying to load up for a championship run.

Ryan Anderson would be impossible to get, dude is balling this year and Darren Collison (im assuming you meant him and not Nick Collison) will not be traded by Dallas im pretty sure they are ecstatic to have him in Dallas.

Beaubois could actually be a realistic trade for us. I don't know if they would take. I would trade Jose straight up for him or Kleiza and our 2nd rounder (not sure if we still have ours for this year ill look it up) for him. Anything else i think Dallas stays away from.

Marion, do not want. We just signed Pietrus, and Terrence Ross actually played pretty decent when Fields and Anderson went down. When they come back it will just be a logjam at the 3.

As for Vince, I'd only take him for a 1 day contract the day he retires, otherwise go do your steakhouse thing in Texas and stay away from the rebuild, we don't want to poison the young minds in Toronto
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:22 PM   #20
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkfan
Send Johan Petro and cash to the Bucks for Mike Dunleavy.

The Bucks save salary money and the Hawks get a backup at 3/4.

You mean at the 2/3, not 3/4.

Dunleavy would/should start for the Hawks at either 2 or 3.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: