Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-12-2012, 09:41 PM   #46
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: watching mamba speak with SAS brought tears to my eyes

"Speed doesn't win championships togetherness wins championships."

Replace speed with anything you want and that's pretty deep. He pretty much saying that the only way to win is to play as one not 5 playing for themselves. That reminds me a lot of Lebron in 2011 compared to 2012 when he finally won it.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:43 PM   #47
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmanyr2k
I couldn't stop looking at the zits on his forehead. Isn't Kobe a bit old for acne?

Allow me to be the first to tell you dude....pimples dont go away with age.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:44 PM   #48
NBASTATMAN
NBA sixth man of the year

NBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryNBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryNBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

KobeStans are the biggest cnts in the world. Their team is playing like shit cuz they have no true leader on the floor. Kobe is one of the best ever but he is not a leader on the floor. When the Lakers gave up on Fish they sent away their floor leader and they won't be the same until Nash comes back and leads this team.
NBASTATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:45 PM   #49
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
KobeStans are the biggest cnts in the world. Their team is playing like shit cuz they have no true leader on the floor. Kobe is one of the best ever but he is not a leader on the floor. When the Lakers gave up on Fish they sent away their floor leader and they won't be the same until Nash comes back and leads this team.

How exactly does that make Laker fans c*nts?
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:53 PM   #50
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
People hate lakers fans because a lot of them act like c*nts. Is it a stupid generalization? Yes but what can you do...
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:54 PM   #51
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
Kobe doing the interview at this point of the season is pretty much being a drama queen. just stfu and let your play do the talking

kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:55 PM   #52
DMV2
NBA Stats Watcher

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
He didn't even say Laker fans.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:43 PM   #53
dabulls23
I brick open layups

dabulls23 has an OK reputation so far

is part 5 the last part?

anyway mad respect for this man.. any of these haters probably won't even reach the surface of Kobe's level of success
dabulls23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:24 PM   #54
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has not been impressing people

Wow, he mentioned his high amount of turnovers alongside Dwight's free throws as the two big things that he and Dwight need to change.

That is a lot different than his fans on here, who like to just totally glance over his turnovers this year and focus just on his FG% and want to say that he's playing great.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:36 PM   #55
Bajanmale
Miami Heat!

Bajanmale has not been impressing people

I'm a big Kobe hater but Kobe earn my respect in that interview with how honest he was. I saw a different side of Kobe, nice interview.
Bajanmale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:00 AM   #56
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning is a pretty well-respected posterThe_Yearning is a pretty well-respected posterThe_Yearning is a pretty well-respected posterThe_Yearning is a pretty well-respected poster

Lmao I bet this dude called up SAS to talk a la Jim Gray. This ain't no interview.
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:35 AM   #57
Ol Dirty Bastard
Local High School Star

Ol Dirty Bastard has not been impressing people

Haven't seen interview yet but I hate Stephen A Smith.

Seriously where does ESPN find these NBA analysts?
Ol Dirty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:42 AM   #58
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputationMMM has a terrific reputation

Good interview with Kobe being quite frank.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 12:43 AM   #59
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

Kobe's articulation and rhetoric never ceases to amaze me...
no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:02 AM   #60
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmacattack33
That is a lot different than his fans on here, who like to just totally glance over his turnovers this year and focus just on his FG% and want to say that he's playing great.

He is playing great ball. Just a fact.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: