Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-12-2012, 01:00 PM   #16
BuffaloBill
WANTED

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How is Tony Parker not the best PG in the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmoke

That one play of Chris Paul knocking over Tony Parker is supposed to prove something?

BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:14 PM   #17
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Paul is better than Parker and it's beyond obvious. There's no question. There's really no argument for Parker being better than Rondo either. The only argument against Nash is that he's a 39year old who hasn't made the playoffs the last two years...and he's not playing now. But those three should be considered the top 3. They are the three best PG's in the league.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:21 PM   #18
BuffaloBill
WANTED

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
Paul is better than Parker and it's beyond obvious. There's no question. There's really no argument for Parker being better than Rondo either. The only argument against Nash is that he's a 39year old who hasn't made the playoffs the last two years...and he's not playing now. But those three should be considered the top 3. They are the three best PG's in the league.

Sarcasm?
Old 12-12-2012, 01:21 PM   #19
FKAri
Good college starter

FKAri is considered somewhat coolFKAri is considered somewhat coolFKAri is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

fail. And lol @ Nash being top 3 this year.
FKAri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:22 PM   #20
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I like the reasoning here. Very in depth analysis.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:24 PM   #21
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Lol Westbrook is the only player who can be a 42% FG shooter and still be the best PG. Any other player would get ripped apart by ISH with that kind of number.
in your original post, you already said westbrook may be the only one who has a case over him

why you contradictin yaself bruv?
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:27 PM   #22
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKAri
fail. And lol @ Nash being top 3 this year.

Umm, did I say that or do you just read what you wanna read? There are a few posts here where I say very clearly that Parker has been the 2nd best PG in the league this year and has been better than Paul. That doesn't make him a better player. So when I say top 3, I don't mean this year. I'm aware that Nash got hurt in the second game man. Seriously.

And someone whining to me about no in-depth analysis...like the guy I was responding to really got into it.

Last edited by Whoah10115 : 12-12-2012 at 01:42 PM.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:33 PM   #23
BuffaloBill
WANTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
in your original post, you already said westbrook may be the only one who has a case over him

why you contradictin yaself bruv?

How is that a contradiction? I don't care about FG%, I said ISH does.

What's with people not knowing how to read these days? I blame the public school systems.
Old 12-12-2012, 02:45 PM   #24
ZaaaaaH
Banned

ZaaaaaH has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerOO
Westbrook is better than Paul

LOL
ZaaaaaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:48 PM   #25
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

its a PG superstar league now. the only safe thing you can say is that no one is the best. theres always someone you can argue that is playing better at the moment.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:49 PM   #26
ZaaaaaH
Banned

ZaaaaaH has not been impressing people

Some of ya really need to watch SA play.

Kyrie,WB,Nash

Come On MAN ~
ZaaaaaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:50 PM   #27
I.R.Beast
National High School Star

I.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong wayI.R.Beast is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Lol Westbrook is the only player who can be a 42% FG shooter and still be the best PG. Any other player would get ripped apart by ISH with that kind of number.
westbrook is struggling with his shot a bit but his defense and wbilty to get to the line compensates for that
I.R.Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:56 PM   #28
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

These bitches love Parker!
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:36 PM   #29
BuffaloBill
WANTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.R.Beast
westbrook is struggling with his shot a bit but his defense and wbilty to get to the line compensates for that

I wouldn't say he's struggling. He's shooting around his career average 43%. This is typical Westbrook. This is why we love him, his athleticism is what sets him apart from the rest. We at ISH worship athleticism.
Old 12-12-2012, 03:41 PM   #30
joshwake
Local High School Star

joshwake is starting to rub some people the wrong way

If I was building a team with current NBA players, I wouldn't touch Westbrook. I would probably go Paul or Parker and Rondo on my bench. The PGs job is to get the team the best shot every time. God I miss Stockton.
joshwake is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: