Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 12-21-2012, 05:42 PM   #76
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My Gripe with Tyson Chandler

Tonight we're playing against Chicago and I had a feeling Tyson always plays great against them so I decided to check the stats.

Look at the last few games against them:
Dec. 8 @ Chicago L - 14 points,18 rebounds,1 block
Apr. 10 @ Chicago L - 10 points,15 rebounds,3 blocks
Apr. 8 vs Chicago W - 8 points,16 rebounds,3 blocks (had numerous tip outs,one of them leading to a three by Melo to win the game)

So that's an average of 10.7 points,16.3 rebounds and 2.3 blocks. Pretty impressive.

Let's see how he'll do tonight. We always need a big performance from him against Chicago because they are the best rebounding team in the league.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:49 PM   #77
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

They should throw it down to Chandler on the block to create for himself. Just see what happens.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:22 PM   #78
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
They should throw it down to Chandler on the block to create for himself. Just see what happens.
He was forced to do that a couple of times as a Knick and he didn't look so bad. He's 7'1 and has a really long arms so he can shoot over anyone even without having any offensive moves.
Old 12-24-2012, 02:12 AM   #79
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter

Nikolai Pekovic 21 and 17....nuff said.

BTW, Pekovic last year vs Chandler had a 21 and 13 game.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 06:04 PM   #80
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

The Montenegrin Bear.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 07:12 PM   #81
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 08:58 PM   #82
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Lmao he does look like Zangief
Old 12-25-2012, 05:10 AM   #83
Clutch
Stop flopping

Nikola Peković comes from my area. People from Croatia and Montenegro are known for their size and strength (especially the ones near the sea and in the mountains). Nothing weird to see him being so strong.
What separates him from other big guys in the league is that he's not only strong,he's actually pretty skilled.

I watched him play in Serbia and he was a beast down there too. Not only in regional league but in Euroleague also.
Old 12-25-2012, 05:21 AM   #84
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 05:03 AM   #85
Clutch
Stop flopping

Just when you thought Tyson was regaining his form and actually started to play well he got owned in 3 straight games. Accidentally,we lost two of them.

L vs Bulls:
Joakim Noah - 15/12/6
Tyson Chandler - 5/8

W vs Wolves:
Nikola Peković - 21/17
Tyson Chandler - 16/9

L vs Lakers:
Dwight Howard - 14/12
Tyson Chandler - 6/9

AVERAGE:
His matchup: 16.7 / 13.7
Tyson: 9 / 8.7

Old 12-26-2012, 11:41 AM   #86
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Im most concerned with the rebounding. I never saw him as this prolific defender anyway but rebounding is as much about effort and concentration as it is skill. An athletic center thats 7'1" with long arms should not get under double digit rebounds. With a team thats going small to begin with, we cant afford that. I dont wanna hear he is the only guy trying to rebound because often times his man is the one yanking down boards.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:09 AM   #87
Clutch
Stop flopping

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN
Guess who is sick again? That's right Tyson Chandler was held out of practice with the flu

Old 01-16-2013, 01:11 PM   #88
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

This mother****er man. Is he a toddler? He's always sick. He needs to get that checked out.
Old 01-16-2013, 01:52 PM   #89
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
This mother****er man. Is he a toddler? He's always sick. He needs to get that checked out.
Preview of the playoffs:

Tyson sick,Camby and Sheed hurt because they are too old,Amare injures himself in game 3 (game 1 in 2011.,game 2 in 2012. so it will be game 3 this year) and Melo does some stupid shit.

Oh man,I can see it
Old 01-17-2013, 02:23 AM   #90
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people

Sell high
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: