Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-11-2012, 11:41 PM   #316
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: New York Knicks (15-5) vs. Brooklyn Nets (11-8), 7:00 PM EST on ESPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
Was that the season high for points by any player by Melo tonight?

Melo and Harden tied w/ 45 as season high pts by any player
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:43 PM   #317
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: New York Knicks (15-5) vs. Brooklyn Nets (11-8), 7:00 PM EST on ESPN

I saw Deron kinda getting into the lane...and nobody cutting to the basket or running off a screen, or picks and screens being set down low. No pick n' roll at all. All I saw was guys standing around.

AJ is garbage. Yes, Lopez has been out and that should be taken into consideration. But Blatche has legitimately played great during that span. His defense isn't that bad and Wallace has shown up. Johnson has gotten better. How is this team so bad?

It's good to have Stackhouse on the team, but the best SG on the team doesn't get any burn. Humphries is a waste of money, obviously. Especially when Evans is (didn't I say this?) better than he is.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:44 PM   #318
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

The worst thing for the Nets is not about a loss like this, but that the trash Avery Johnson still keeps his job. Hopefully we lose tomorrow and the front office finally gets tired of this nonsense.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:44 PM   #319
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
Melo and Harden tied w/ 45 as season high pts by any player

Oh yeah, how could I forget that one!
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:45 PM   #320
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
The worst thing for the Nets is not about a loss like this, but that the trash Avery Johnson still keeps his job. Hopefully we lose tomorrow and the front office finally gets tired of this nonsense.

Is there anyone available you'd want to replace him with?
Old 12-11-2012, 11:46 PM   #321
ChuckOakley
NBA lottery pick

ChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this board

Quote:
Not Avery Johnson
ChuckOakley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:48 PM   #322
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Well anyone who knows how to coach rather than staring at the scoreboard with that hopeless pair of eyes.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:50 PM   #323
ChuckOakley
NBA lottery pick

ChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this boardChuckOakley is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
I saw Deron kinda getting into the lane...and nobody cutting to the basket or running off a screen, or picks and screens being set down low. No pick n' roll at all. All I saw was guys standing around.

AJ is garbage. Yes, Lopez has been out and that should be taken into consideration. But Blatche has legitimately played great during that span. His defense isn't that bad and Wallace has shown up. Johnson has gotten better. How is this team so bad?

It's good to have Stackhouse on the team, but the best SG on the team doesn't get any burn. Humphries is a waste of money, obviously. Especially when Evans is (didn't I say this?) better than he is.
Bench is awful with Blatche starting/Lopez out
Stack has come down to Earth
D.Will continues to shoot, and miss
Hump has been terrible
Avery is awful

JJ, Evans, Wallace and Blatche have been playing well, but it's hard to off-set the listed reasons above.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:51 PM   #324
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckOakley
Not Avery Johnson

Him??

I love me some Gerald Wallace by the way. Always been a fan since his Kings days
Old 12-11-2012, 11:52 PM   #325
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Quote:

Him??

lol. I said anyone who knew how to coach, so bad example bro. XD
Old 12-11-2012, 11:54 PM   #326
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

Quote:
lol. I said anyone who knew how to coach, so bad example bro. XD

Shame you didn't fire Avery earlier, could have had D'antoni
Old 12-11-2012, 11:55 PM   #327
ChuckOakley
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Well anyone who knows how to coach rather than staring at the scoreboard with that hopeless pair of eyes.
SVG
JVG
P.Jax
Sloan ( )
Nate McMillan
Fratello (I was even advocating M.Jax years ago when he was a commentator for the Nets)

All decent coaches out there. Proky's got the pockets. Make it happen.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:56 PM   #328
LoneyROY7
The Babe Ruth of ISH

LoneyROY7 is considered somewhat coolLoneyROY7 is considered somewhat cool

Enduring image from this game:

LoneyROY7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:56 PM   #329
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Quote:
SVG
JVG
P.Jax
Sloan ( )
Nate McMillan
Fratello (I was even advocating M.Jax years ago when he was a commentator for the Nets)

Yeah, I know its basically impossible to get coaches of P-Jax and Sloan, but at least we can use JVS, SVG or Nate McMillan. These are all way better than Avery Johnson, I mean, at least they know how to coach a team.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:57 PM   #330
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

Quote:
SVG
JVG
P.Jax
Sloan ( )
Nate McMillan

I LOL'd, Surprised some of these guys are still out of work really. What's McMillan's story?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: