Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-14-2012, 12:57 AM   #1
applejoe
Decent playground baller

applejoe has an OK reputation so far
Default Trade Melo?

Realistically, who can Melo be traded for? Who can best compliment Lin, Amare, and Dantoni's system?

If you think trading Melo is not the answer, who goes?
applejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 12:59 AM   #2
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Trade Melo?

Pringles goes.
no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:00 AM   #3
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by applejoe
Realistically, who can Melo be traded for? Who can best compliment Lin, Amare, and Dantoni's system?

If you think trading Melo is not the answer, who goes?

I bet if Knicks brought in Phil Jackson this team would get in line Quick and would play as a Cohesive Unit.Melo and the Boys dont respect Pringles thus the team is all over the place.
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:03 AM   #4
KBryant24
Lebron>Jordan

KBryant24 has not been impressing people

we will give you pau and 2 first rounders for him and amare
KBryant24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:05 AM   #5
Zackmorris
Where my announcement!

Zackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this boardZackmorris is popular on this board

Dantoni would be gone before anyone.
Zackmorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:06 AM   #6
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No thanks. We'll hold onto him.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:14 AM   #7
Flash88
Kids at the park dunk on me

Flash88 is popular on this boardFlash88 is popular on this boardFlash88 is popular on this boardFlash88 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBryant24
If it wasn't for the contracts not balancing out, Knicks would do that in a heartbeat.
Flash88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:17 AM   #8
KBryant24
Lebron>Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash88
If it wasn't for the contracts not balancing out, Knicks would do that in a heartbeat.
throw in ronron, who would prob retire, and waltons expiring contract
deal done

Last edited by KBryant24 : 03-14-2012 at 01:23 AM.
Old 03-14-2012, 01:19 AM   #9
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

I really like Tyson Chandler, but I would have to seriously consider sending him and Melo to Orlando for Howard. Anyone would.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:23 AM   #10
Sarcastic

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash88

No they wouldn't.
Old 03-14-2012, 01:28 AM   #11
miles berg
MFFL

miles berg is considered somewhat coolmiles berg is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

That is a great trade for the Knicks, Lin & Gasol would be a heck of a pick and roll combination.
miles berg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:29 AM   #12
KBryant24
Lebron>Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by miles berg
That is a great trade for the Knicks, Lin & Gasol would be a heck of a pick and roll combination.
fisher
kobe
melo
amare
bynum

yup i like that lineup
Old 03-14-2012, 01:38 AM   #13
TheBigVeto
Negging Me Is Gay

TheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputation

Quote:

LOL, ridiculous.
TheBigVeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:47 AM   #14
Hedo15
I airball my layups

Hedo15 has decent reputationHedo15 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoooter
I really like Tyson Chandler, but I would have to seriously consider sending him and Melo to Orlando for Howard. Anyone would.

From an Orlando perspective, I would think this is the best offer we'd get. The problem is convincing Howard to commit to the Knicks
Hedo15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:48 AM   #15
Sarcastic

Quote:
fisher
kobe
melo
amare
bynum

yup i like that lineup

Laker fans are the worst.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: