Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-08-2012, 12:41 AM   #1
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

Default Passing of the torch

moment of significance
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:48 AM   #2
bmulls
Great college starter

Default Re: Passing of the torch

Passing the torch counts as a "Kobe assist"
bmulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:55 AM   #3
TinselTime12
Banned

Kobe never had a torch.
TinselTime12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:59 AM   #4
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinselTime12
Kobe never had a torch.
how the f do you create like 30 accounts, and use 2 to talk to each other? Do you cross dress at home?
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:59 AM   #5
TinselTime12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik
how the f do you create like 30 accounts, and use 2 to talk to each other? Do you cross dress at home?
Huh? What does have to do with the fact that Kobe never had the torch to begin with?
Old 12-08-2012, 03:11 AM   #6
ispin69
Banned

Default MJ and Shaq Are Very Flattered.

Kobe is a known imitator of MJ. The tongue swagging, the "I'm pretending to have to flu so I'm going for 40+ points". Could he try to be more like him? I doubt it's possible. Talk about not being able to be original.

Dwight imitates Shaq. The whole from Orlando to LA. Taking Shaq's Superman moniker, Shaq even got an old S tattoo way before Howard even entered the league. Then he tries so hard to be a joker wit the failed joke attempts in front of reporters.

The LA Fakers/Imitators. Add to that some of the worst fair weather fans ever to raid this forum. The same idiots that would hate on Shaq even though he pretty much got them those 3 rings. They only ride Kobe's nuts because he's not going anywhere with the no trade clause. Won't be long til they turn on Dwight as he has a good chance of leaving this off season.

Imitation is the biggest form of flattery hence Michael Jordan and Shaquille O'Neal are very flattered. But they wish these hardworking clowns would be more original and less like mimes.
ispin69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:16 AM   #7
M.Bustly15A5RU8
High School Varsity 12th Man

You don't get to pass torches when you were never the best player in the league.
M.Bustly15A5RU8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:16 AM   #8
Mr. Jabbar
Da Real Lambo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik

LOL the sad legend of RG. Traumatized by the black mamba for life
Mr. Jabbar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:19 AM   #9
TheeBeast
Local High School Star

Default Re: MJ and Shaq Are Very Flattered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ispin69
Kobe is a known imitator of MJ. The tongue swagging, the "I'm pretending to have to flu so I'm going for 40+ points". Could he try to be more like him? I doubt it's possible. Talk about not being able to be original.

Dwight imitates Shaq. The whole from Orlando to LA. Taking Shaq's Superman moniker, Shaq even got an old S tattoo way before Howard even entered the league. Then he tries so hard to be a joker wit the failed joke attempts in front of reporters.

The LA Fakers/Imitators. Add to that some of the worst fair weather fans ever to raid this forum. The same idiots that would hate on Shaq even though he pretty much got them those 3 rings. They only ride Kobe's nuts because he's not going anywhere with the no trade clause. Won't be long til they turn on Dwight as he has a good chance of leaving this off season.

Imitation is the biggest form of flattery hence Michael Jordan and Shaquille O'Neal are very flattered. But they wish these hardworking clowns would be more original and less like mimes.

No idea's original. There's nothing new under the sun, it's never what you do but how it's done.
TheeBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:23 AM   #10
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: MJ and Shaq Are Very Flattered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ispin69

Seems more like you flatter yourself there pal. You're the type of guy to flex in front of a mirror in his underwear. Really.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:24 AM   #11
TinselTime12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Bustly15A5RU8
You don't get to pass torches when you were never the best player in the league.
This

2006 - Wade
2007 - Duncan
2008 - CP3
2009-present - Lebron
Old 12-08-2012, 03:37 AM   #12
I<3NBA
NBA lottery pick

ok, so the 2 of them are bent over, their asses ready for?

Lebron?
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: