Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-07-2012, 09:17 PM   #16
k0kakw0rld
National High School Star

k0kakw0rld posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryk0kakw0rld posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Warriors vs. Nets 12/7/12

I love both teams can't choose lol
k0kakw0rld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:24 PM   #17
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The white chris webber
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:25 PM   #18
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wow. stefan struve... i mean david lee, killing us.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:34 PM   #19
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

All Avery Johnson could do was to stand there, stare at the scoreboard with that desperate look...
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:41 PM   #20
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

We were doomed once we started playing small ball.. Avery put in Reggie way to late.
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:43 PM   #21
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ugh we need Brook back asap
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:48 PM   #22
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

I am at a party so aint really following the 2nd half. Is this game still salvageable? Or are we done already?
Old 12-07-2012, 09:52 PM   #23
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
I am at a party so aint really following the 2nd half. Is this game still salvageable? Or are we done already?
still plenty of time to come back!

well, no... not really. it's game over.

btw, this was only like the 2nd time i'd seen jackson coaching. he actually looked very effective and 'with it'. looks can be deceiving, but given how dreadful he was as an announcer, i didn't give him much chance as a coach.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:59 PM   #24
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
still plenty of time to come back!

well, no... not really. it's game over.

btw, this was only like the 2nd time i'd seen jackson coaching. he actually looked very effective and 'with it'. looks can be deceiving, but given how dreadful he was as an announcer, i didn't give him much chance as a coach.

Oh my goodness I wanna punch Avery Johnson in the face. He has no idea how to coach, to lose twice against a lowly golden state warriors team is just plainly disgusting. If losing the next game gets him fired I will be all for it.

Last edited by Kiddlovesnets : 12-07-2012 at 10:01 PM.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:07 PM   #25
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Oh my goodness I wanna punch Avery Johnson in the face. He has no idea how to coach, to lose twice against a lowly golden state warriors team is just plainly disgusting. If losing the next game gets him fired I will be all for it.

Don't call us lowly. We have lots of firepower
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:08 PM   #26
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's disturbing that the Nets do not have consistent offense. The first half was beautiful. Pass after pass and the Nets were only shooting good shots. Then in the second we started shooting to quick into the shot clock and not passing at all. Why does this happen? It's either the coach or the players fault.
I am going to re watch the first half on Dailymotion because it was spectacular, But these inconsistencies between quarters is so ****ing irritating. I don't know what to say anymore. This crap is annoying. Losing due to changing our offense half by half each and every ****ing game. Last 3 losses. good first half against miami, shit in 3nd half. okc, shit first half, good 2nd. and gsw..good 1st half, shit second. someone has to take responsibility for this shit. there should not be a consistent drop off in halves for the nets EVERY ****ING GAME.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:38 PM   #27
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
Don't call us lowly. We have lots of firepower

Your shitty team is going to miss the playoffs, a long losing streak awaits you midway into the season. Wont you act you are the king of the world just because you beat us twice with such insurmountable luck?
Old 12-07-2012, 11:00 PM   #28
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Your shitty team is going to miss the playoffs, a long losing streak awaits you midway into the season. Wont you act you are the king of the world just because you beat us twice with such insurmountable luck?

Wow you sound bitter as ****.
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:01 PM   #29
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
oh i will remember this
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:23 PM   #30
Darius
Good college starter

Darius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

@ this loser.

Healthy Warriors better team than the Nets.
Darius is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: