Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-07-2012, 08:21 PM   #16
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputation
Default Re: The f*ck is this shit, Goodell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
14th and 15 is hard for any QB to convert...facing a dime defense that is basically in prevent formation...not easy
It's not easy but there is a level of control to it. Onside kicks that are known to be coming at the end of fourth quarters are all luck, where the ball bounces.. And they almost never work.

I'd much rather trust Brady with the ball physically in his hands than a bounce off the ground from a kicker. Guarantee we'd see more and better comebacks with this rule.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 04:31 AM   #17
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
If the NFL does it as some kind of safety measure the NCAA will follow suit.

that wont change the fact that I'll dislike the NFL more for screwing up the sport.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:25 PM   #18
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

I wonder what percentage of injuries are actually caused on kickoffs? I'm sure it's pretty low.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:02 PM   #19
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
I wonder what percentage of injuries are actually caused on kickoffs? I'm sure it's pretty low.
yeah I was thinking punts are more dangerous myself

I have to say...this would get rid of touchbacks, and turn onside kicks into actual plays

I am failing to see how this makes things worse for fans
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:44 PM   #20
Roc Nation
I airball my layups

Roc Nation has an OK reputation so far

pretty stupid if u ask me..
Roc Nation is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: