Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 10-21-2012, 04:44 PM   #1
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default 2013 Mock Draft

This will change greatly over and over again in the next 10 months.

http://nbadraft.net/2013mock_draft
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:44 PM   #2
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2013 Mock Draft

This draft looks to be really bad.

1) If Cody Zeller has the same measurements as his brother then he should not go in the top 5 with those dinosaur arms. Going to be a big liability on defense and will struggle to an extent against the trees in the NBA.

2) Bazz can't go right and his handling is poor.

3) McAdoo doesn't have the perimeter skills to be a 3 and the patience and post game to play in the paint. Bad combo forward.

4) Noel's offensive game is really raw. Much worse than Davis at the same stage. Plus he likes to face up and handle for some odd reason. PF projection, imo.

5) Meh, Mitchell is like Wilson Chandler or Gerald Green. I would draft that in the top 5.

6) I like Porter. Although I question Georgetown prospects for some reason.

7) I haven't seen KCP play since high school, so I don't know.

8) Love Poythress.

9) Yet to see Adams play outside of the Adidas Nations. Looked good.

10) Really? Barely top 50 kid is projected to be a one and done top 10 pick? That just seems odd. He reminds me a lot of those wings KU always gets. The Selby and Elijah Johnson's of the world.

11) Len is solid and is a good defensive player from the handful of games I watched last season. But seriously, top 11 for this guy? I don't know. Maybe scouts see something I don't and that's why it's their career choice.

12) I don't know anything about the French guy except for his wingspan.

13) Harrow was not a good PG when he was a freshman. There's a reason why Lo Brown pushed him out, even though he's not a PG. Plus the kid used to be a tooth pick, maybe he still is. Something tells me he kills it in that dribble drive system, though. Kind of reminds me of a frail Jeff Teague.

14) Lo is not a PG. He can play. Just not at the PG position.

And that's your lottery? I see like 7 players that might develop into legit starters on a playoff team down the line. Not a single true franchise player. Maybe three to the extent that Eric Gordon is one, but eh... Just because a franchise wants to build around a player, it doesn't make him a franchise talent.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:05 AM   #3
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

ou est monsiuer gobert!?
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:31 PM   #4
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This draft sucks.

Waiting on the next draft though. Wiggins and Parker are both going to be great.
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:15 AM   #5
Trigg
I airball my layups

Trigg has an OK reputation so far

Whats the best way to keep up to date with draft prospects and get scout reports etc?

Being british I don't get to see much games etc so I need to read more to keep up to date.
Trigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:26 AM   #6
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is a pretty well-respected posterbrandonislegend is a pretty well-respected posterbrandonislegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigg
Whats the best way to keep up to date with draft prospects and get scout reports etc?

Being british I don't get to see much games etc so I need to read more to keep up to date.

www.ballislife.com
www.rival.com
www.scout.com
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:43 AM   #7
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Mclemore is now projected to go No. 1 Overall
Old 01-23-2013, 01:11 PM   #8
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Mclemore is now projected to go No. 1 Overall

sure but those mock drafts dont really mean anything until after the lottery.

besides, 2 guards rarely EVER go no.1
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:26 PM   #9
SourPatchKids
Banned

Many players in college right now drastically improving or killing their stock.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:50 PM   #10
SourPatchKids
Banned

Michael Snaer can be a good NBA player.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:25 PM   #11
Zodiac
Local High School Star

Zodiac is considered somewhat coolZodiac is considered somewhat coolZodiac is considered somewhat cool

Isaiah Austin is a better prospect then Anthony Davis IMO.

Davis moves around a bit better but IMO Austin's balls skills are just as sharp (He was a former PG before growth spurt) and already has a very well developed offensive game
Zodiac is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: