Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-25-2012, 09:36 PM   #76
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

PP34Deuce has decent reputationPP34Deuce has decent reputation
Default Re: GT: Celtics (7-6) @ Magic (5-7) 6 PM EST

I love Rondo, but honestly KG is still the bigger impact when hes scoring and defending.

Rondo may have 16-18 assists, but the crunch time saw KG and PP carrying the load when passing lanes are clogged.

Rondo had a great drive to the basket and if he could add more drives and balance decisions, hed be even better.

Dont let the assists fool you, KG has been carrying the game followed by PP
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:37 PM   #77
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

omg. 1 step forward 2 steps back...
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:37 PM   #78
nbarumorz
Serious playground baller

nbarumorz has an OK reputation so far

foul now maybe? they are hot from 3 so may not be bad idea
nbarumorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:37 PM   #79
kaybee
I airball my layups

kaybee has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbarumorz
Honestly, I think the Celtics need to solve their rebounding problem, and I don't think Martin would do that. Certainly would make the 2nd unit a helluva lot better, but I don't know if I'm shipping JG for him anytime soon.
I agree. I do think a trade is coming to fix the rebounding. It's sad when your PG is one of your most consistent rebounders. I don't think AB should be on the trading block though, especially when our defense is already questionable. Honestly, even though Green pisses me off, the only person I'm comfortable with trading right now is Courtney Lee. Barbosa and Terry are finally starting to get in their roles.
kaybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:37 PM   #80
nbarumorz

that should pretty much do it barring catastrophe
Old 11-25-2012, 09:39 PM   #81
nbarumorz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaybee
I agree. I do think a trade is coming to fix the rebounding. It's sad when your PG is one of your most consistent rebounders. I don't think AB should be on the trading block though, especially when our defense is already questionable. Honestly, even though Green pisses me off, the only person I'm comfortable with trading right now is Courtney Lee. Barbosa and Terry are finally starting to get in their roles.

Absolutely can't trade AB I agree. I agree with trading Lee, he seems dispensable for a rebounding big, packaging him with sound draft picks could get a decent big.
Old 11-25-2012, 09:39 PM   #82
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Foul Baby then!
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:40 PM   #83
nbarumorz

Big Baby Fo Threeeeee
Old 11-25-2012, 09:40 PM   #84
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaybee

Avery is going to be a stud. He had shoulder surgey and its been successful. He still has speed,hops, and explosion. Hes always had good form on his jumper so I know that will be back. If his confidence is up, he brings intangibles to the starting line up and is able to guard SG's and PG's.

Barbosa is perfect bench guy, but we def need another traditional 2 guard in size. A Terry Barbs lineup gets posted on all day.
Old 11-25-2012, 09:40 PM   #85
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ok BarFight rematch won

Going to bed now, sleep well you too.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:41 PM   #86
Derka
Go C's!

Derka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A win is a win. A lot more drama than was really needed, but credit the Magic for just going nuclear from the field for a good stretch there.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:41 PM   #87
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

Damn Rondo missed the triple double
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:44 PM   #88
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
A win is a win. A lot more drama than was really needed, but credit the Magic for just going nuclear from the field for a good stretch there.

The magic have always had hard playing veterans. A team with Afflalo, Reddick, Davis, Nelson is going to claw. They arent stars, but they are very solid NBA players who anyone would love to have as complimenting starter or 6th man.

Too prideful to lay down and accept picking in the top 5.
Old 11-25-2012, 09:44 PM   #89
Jameerthefear
Banned

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bad execution in overtime. But good comeback. On to the next one I guess.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:45 PM   #90
nbarumorz

Quote:
Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
Avery is going to be a stud. He had shoulder surgey and its been successful. He still has speed,hops, and explosion. Hes always had good form on his jumper so I know that will be back. If his confidence is up, he brings intangibles to the starting line up and is able to guard SG's and PG's.

Barbosa is perfect bench guy, but we def need another traditional 2 guard in size. A Terry Barbs lineup gets posted on all day.

Agree enthusiastically on AB. He was FIRE on both sides of court late last year before getting injured, I stil remember that corner 3 he had in his arsenal, where he shot an absurd % from that one area.

Not a big fan of Barbosa honestly, considering they put him in for Rondo where he should act as a PG, but he is a SG...and we already have enough of those: Bradley, Lee, and Terry are all pretty much exclusive SG.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: