Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-25-2012, 08:27 PM   #61
nbarumorz
Serious playground baller

nbarumorz has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: GT: Celtics (7-6) @ Magic (5-7) 6 PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
Was so close! If it would had gone in after the bounce I would have had a tantrum.

getting pretty tense here at home for 14th game of the season...OT should be intense
nbarumorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:27 PM   #62
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So many overtimes in NBA these days!!

I want Pierce shooting winner again
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:28 PM   #63
kaybee
I airball my layups

kaybee has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbarumorz
Don't call my boy JG that trust me he will pay out
Sorry... Kid has potential and I do try to take into consideration that he missed all of last season, BUT I can't continue giving him the benefit of a doubt. He might look nice in a package for Gortat or Martin.
kaybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:29 PM   #64
nbarumorz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaybee
Sorry... Kid has potential and I do try to take into consideration that he missed all of last season, BUT I can't continue giving him the benefit of a doubt. He might look nice in a package for Gortat or Martin.

Too bad Gortat isn't really on the market, as much as IHB wants him to be...dont know how I feel about Martin
Old 11-25-2012, 08:30 PM   #65
Derka
Go C's!

Derka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDerka is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Absolutely wretched call. Dick Bavetta still being Dick Bavetta.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:31 PM   #66
kaybee
I airball my layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbarumorz
Too bad Gortat isn't really on the market, as much as IHB wants him to be...dont know how I feel about Martin
To me, The Celtics are kind of soft right now and I think Martin is a great veteran who would add intensity. He'd be like the KG of our bench.

Gortat really isn't on the market. He's just expressed his unhappiness vocally, but the Suns probably aren't going to trade him unless a team throws them something they can't refuse.
Old 11-25-2012, 08:31 PM   #67
nbarumorz

there we go rondo freaking finally going to the rim
Old 11-25-2012, 08:32 PM   #68
LALakerFan4Life
16 Time NBA Champions!

LALakerFan4Life has an OK reputation so far

Good job, Jameer. You didn't stop the ball and then lay up for Rondo.
LALakerFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:32 PM   #69
kaybee
I airball my layups

Rondo coming for that triple-double.
Old 11-25-2012, 08:33 PM   #70
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Rondo runs very fast but on a replay it looks like he's barely trying... He could fly more into those layups, even in traffic. He's durable like that.

Turned out into pretty game after those three quarters!
Old 11-25-2012, 08:33 PM   #71
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

those forced assists might be paying off for rondo now. everyone keeps expecting him to pass it out so they open the lane haha.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:33 PM   #72
nbarumorz

Quote:
To me, The Celtics are kind of soft right now and I think Martin is a great veteran who would add intensity. He'd be like the KG of our bench.

Gortat really isn't on the market. He's just expressed his unhappiness vocally, but the Suns probably aren't going to trade him unless a team throws them something they can't refuse.

Honestly, I think the Celtics need to solve their rebounding problem, and I don't think Martin would do that. Certainly would make the 2nd unit a helluva lot better, but I don't know if I'm shipping JG for him anytime soon.
Old 11-25-2012, 08:35 PM   #73
nbarumorz

Quote:
Rondo coming for that triple-double.

he wants it bad

2 more REB hard to do in <1 min though
Old 11-25-2012, 08:36 PM   #74
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

That might have been the worse open shot I have ever seen by a PG.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:36 PM   #75
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

Rondo getting exposed... I hope he's angry with himself right now. I was unsure about that switch with Bass against Jameer, too. COME ON NAO
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: