Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2014, 04:37 AM   #91
rip2
Kids at the park dunk on me
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 220
Default Re: Top 100 Greatest NBA Players Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Sidekick rings. Lakers won a championship while Kobe averaged 15 ppg on 35 FG% in the 2000 NBA Finals.

It's not Lebron's fault that Kobe wasn't good enough to outplay shaq in a best of 7 series.
Stacked rings. It's not lebron's fault he could only win ring after having 2 all stars in his team.. oh wait...

Anyhow.

5 rings, 2FMVP, MVP >>> 2 rings, 2FMVP, 4MVP

Rings are every player's ultimate goal in the league. If you think about it, the FMVP is basically just the best player who happens to be on a championship team. Billups has FMVP. But lebron has only been a champion twice. Kobe is a 5 time champion.
rip2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 04:38 AM   #92
JohnFreeman
Boogie
 
JohnFreeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: bye
Posts: 17,999
Default Re: Top 100 Greatest NBA Players Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

How is Iverson better than Kidd?
JohnFreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 04:40 AM   #93
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player
 
Lebron23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: LeBronville
Posts: 45,869
Default Re: Top 100 Greatest NBA Players Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston
No he wouldn't. Hakeem peak was just as equal with David Robinson peak. Lebron is a wayyyy better player than Hakeem.

Dream won a title all-nba 3rd team member

Lebron is also a more consistent player than Hakeem. I think his team were also eliminated multiple times in the first round of the playoffs.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 04:43 AM   #94
Trentknicks
Banned
 
Trentknicks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,050
Default Re: Top 100 Greatest NBA Players Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Lebron is also a more consistent player than Hakeem. I think his team were also eliminated multiple times in the first round of the playoffs.
Your posts are laughable, anyone who has actually watched Hakeem would know he is better than Lebron.
Trentknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 04:48 AM   #95
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player
 
Lebron23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: LeBronville
Posts: 45,869
Default Re: Top 100 Greatest NBA Players Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentknicks
Your posts are laughable, anyone who has actually watched Hakeem would know he is better than Lebron.


I watched him when he won his 2nd championship. in 1995. I also watched him when Malone and Stockton eliminated his Super Team in the Western Conference Finals in 1997.

And I also watched him when he played for the Toronto Raptors. We are ranking these players by achievements, awards, stats, impact, and Lebron is a more decorated NBA player than Hakeem.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 04:50 AM   #96
rip2
Kids at the park dunk on me
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 220
Default Re: Top 100 Greatest NBA Players Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
I watched him when he won his 2nd championship. in 1995. I also watched him when Malone and Stockton eliminated his Super Team in the Western Conference Finals in 1997.

And I also watched him when he played for the Toronto Raptors. We are ranking these players by achievements, awards, stats, impact, and Lebron is a more decorated NBA player than Hakeem.
By achievements Hakeem did as much with MUCH LESS help. He wins. Did hakeem even have 1 all star in his team?

Lebron has 2 all star teammates for his two rings. Nothing can change this fact. This year he still has 2.
rip2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 04:53 AM   #97
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player
 
Lebron23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: LeBronville
Posts: 45,869
Default Re: Top 100 Greatest NBA Players Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by rip2
By achievements Hakeem did as much with MUCH LESS help. He wins. Did hakeem even have 1 all star in his team?

Lebron has 2 all star teammates for his two rings. Nothing can change this fact. This year he still has 2.


Did Wade and Bosh played like all stars in the 2013 NBA Playoffs? They both struggled in the post season.

Hakeem won his 2nd championship with Clyde Drexler who was better than Wade and Bosh in the 2013 Playoff.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 04:56 AM   #98
rip2
Kids at the park dunk on me
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 220
Default Re: Top 100 Greatest NBA Players Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Did Wade and Bosh played like all stars in the 2013 NBA Playoffs? They both struggled in the post season.

Hakeem won his 2nd championship with Clyde Drexler who was better than Wade and Bosh in the 2013 Playoff.
They were there when it mattered. Bosh had that rebound which led to the 3. You better start giving them more respect. Your boy would be a laughing stock if it wasn't for them.

Hakeem never had this kind of stacked help.
rip2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 04:58 AM   #99
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player
 
Lebron23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: LeBronville
Posts: 45,869
Default Re: Top 100 Greatest NBA Players Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Wade and Bosh 2013 NBA Playoffs Stats. Even espn acknowledged that they both struggled in the post season.

Wade

15.9 ppg on 46 FG%, 4.8 rpg, 4.6 apg, 1.7 spg, 1.0 bpg

Bosh

12.1 ppg on 46.7 FG%, 7.3 rpg, 1.5 apg, 1.0 spg, 1.6 bpg.

Lebron's 2nd and 3rd scoring option performed poorly in the playoffs.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/pos...s-of-wade-bosh

I am giving a pass to Wade because he was clearly hurt. Duncan outplayed a 28 yrs. Bosh in the Finals, and he was scoreless in Game 7.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 02-05-2014 at 05:01 AM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 04:59 AM   #100
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player
 
Lebron23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: LeBronville
Posts: 45,869
Default Re: Top 100 Greatest NBA Players Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by rip2
They were there when it mattered. Bosh had that rebound which led to the 3. You better start giving them more respect. Your boy would be a laughing stock if it wasn't for them.

Hakeem never had this kind of stacked help.


I am done talking to you. Hakeem also had Robert Horry who was hitting his outside shots in the conference and nba finals.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 05:01 AM   #101
rip2
Kids at the park dunk on me
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 220
Default Re: Top 100 Greatest NBA Players Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
I am done talking to you. Hakeem also had Robert Horry who was hitting his outside shots in the conference and nba finals.
Robert Horry huh.
How many 3's did Mike Miller hit in 2012? How about Ray Allen, one of the greatest shooters last year? Didn't he hit the shot that saved lebron's career?

I don't recall Hakeem needing to be saved by someone else like that. Hakeem has the same achievements 2 rings 2 FMVP, with much less help. He is also a much better player who doesn't flop. He is higher on the list.
rip2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 05:04 AM   #102
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player
 
Lebron23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: LeBronville
Posts: 45,869
Default Re: Top 100 Greatest NBA Players Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by rip2
Robert Horry huh.
How many 3's did Mike Miller hit in 2012? How about Ray Allen, one of the greatest shooters last year? Didn't he hit the shot that saved lebron's career?

I don't recall Hakeem needing to be saved by someone else like that. Hakeem has the same achievements 2 rings 2 FMVP, with much less help. He is also a much better player who doesn't flop. He is higher on the list.

These guys were role players. without Lebron the Heat wouldn't win against the Celtics, Pacers, thunder and spurs

And Clyde and Horry in 1995 >>> Wade and Bosh in 2013


20.5 ppg on 48 FG%, 7.0 rpg, 5.0 apg, 1.5 spg, 0.7 bpg

13.1 ppg on 45 FG%, 7.0 rpg, 3.5 apg, 1.7 spg, 1.0 bpg


hakeem also had terrific role players like a 26 yrs.old Sam Cassell and Kenny Smith.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 02-05-2014 at 06:27 AM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 05:19 AM   #103
rip2
Kids at the park dunk on me
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 220
Default Re: Top 100 Greatest NBA Players Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Just shut the F*ck up . These guys were role players. without Lebron the Heat wouldn't win against the Celtics, Pacers, thunder and spurs

And Clyde and Horry in 1995 >>> Wade and Bosh in 2013


20.5 ppg on 48 FG%, 7.0 rpg, 5.0 apg, 1.5 spg, 0.7 bpg

13.1 ppg on 45 FG%, 7.0 rpg, 3.5 apg, 1.7 spg, 1.0 bpg


hakeem also had terrific role players like a 26 yrs.old Sam Cassell and Kenny Smith.
And without Hakeem where would the rocket be? Maybe not even playoffs.
While without Lebron, Heat still make Conference Finals MINIMUM.
Think about it
rip2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 05:21 AM   #104
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player
 
Lebron23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: LeBronville
Posts: 45,869
Default Re: Top 100 Greatest NBA Players Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

And Robert Horry and Clyde Drexler were better than Wade and Bosh in the finals

Clyde - 22/10/7 on 45 FG%
Horry - 18/10/4/3 on 43.4 FG5

and Cassell, and elie were better than Battier and Chalmers.

People are underrating hakeem 1995 supporting casts in the playoffs. Before they acquired Drexler they were struggling in the regular season.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 05:24 AM   #105
rip2
Kids at the park dunk on me
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 220
Default Re: Top 100 Greatest NBA Players Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
And Robert Horry and Clyde Drexler were better than Wade and Bosh in the finals

Clyde - 22/10/7 on 45 FG%
Horry - 18/10/4/3 on 43.4 FG5

and Cassell, and elie were better than Battier and Chalmers.

People are underrating hakeem 1995 supporting casts in the playoffs. Before they acquired Drexler they were struggling in the regular season.
You didn't answer my question. Without hakeem, where would rockets be? First round exit maximum?

How about a Wade and Bosh-led team in the eastern conference? Conference final MINIMUM.

That, my friend, is the difference. Hakeem is a true MVP and important player for his team. Lebron is simply the best player on a stacked team. They still go far wihtout him.
rip2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:50 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy