Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-25-2012, 10:28 AM   #31
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Very sad news rearding Kevn McHale

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
3 days ago it was reported that the situation was getting better. This is extremely sad. My deepest sympathies to him and his family.

I heard that on TV too, that she was getting better.....they never specified what her illness was......
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:14 AM   #32
PejaNowitzki
#1 Manute Bol Fan

PejaNowitzki is considered somewhat coolPejaNowitzki is considered somewhat coolPejaNowitzki is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Very sad news rearding Kevin McHale

Based on the pictures I've seen it looked like she was literally wasting away, possibly cancer of some type, an advanced stage of anorexia or other eating disorder or some sort of heavy-duty GI infection, in anycase its definitely tragic and horrible for the McHale family, I wish them the best and hope they can find the strength to overcome this.
PejaNowitzki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:20 AM   #33
spiegel
Local High School Star

spiegel has no real reputation yet.

She died of lupus which is an auto-immune disese. She died Saturday night.So young what a waste. Coach McHale nees to take the year off and spend all the time with his lovely wife and family because being close around loved ones at such times is a must.

Her last tweet on november 3 was "lets go Rockets". I hope the Rockets can have a great season for Sasha and Coach MicHale.

Last edited by spiegel : 11-25-2012 at 11:27 AM.
spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 12:39 PM   #34
Math2
Local High School Star

Math2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryMath2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Very sad news....RIP Sasha, hope you're doing OK Kevin.....
Math2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:33 PM   #35
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
This is her twitter; https://twitter.com/SashaMcHale

May she rest in peace, way too young.. It's heartbreaking when people die that young, must be an awful feeling for the parents, can't even imagine the pain they must go through at this moment..
It's kind of eerie seeing her last post on November 3rd saying "Let's go Rockets!"
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:41 PM   #36
lilgodfather1
Wait and See

lilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected posterlilgodfather1 is a pretty well-respected poster

I have to say that is horrible. I can't relate to this specific situation as I don't have children, but my oh my that is terrible. A parent shouldn't outlive their children . This is not the circle of life. Her life just got started ffs.
lilgodfather1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:05 PM   #37
Solid Snake
Local High School Star

Solid Snake is starting to rub some people the wrong waySolid Snake is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Very sad news
Solid Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:35 PM   #38
Spaulding
It's Okay

Spaulding is a pretty well-respected posterSpaulding is a pretty well-respected posterSpaulding is a pretty well-respected posterSpaulding is a pretty well-respected poster

No parent should have to see the death of their child.

RIP
Spaulding is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:11 AM   #39
Micku
NBA lottery pick

Micku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What can you say other than this is very sad and terrible news.

Wish the Mchale family best of luck.
Micku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:12 AM   #40
LA Lakers
High school junior varsity star

LA Lakers has no real reputation yet.

Condolences to one of the greatest to have ever played the game
LA Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:14 AM   #41
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Thats too bad, may her rest in peace.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:19 AM   #42
kaybee
I airball my layups

kaybee has an OK reputation so far

My condolences. To my understanding, she had Lupus. As a sickle cell anemia patient, I sympathize with her ongoing struggle and pain. May she rest in peace.
kaybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:18 AM   #43
Rolando
Good High School Starter

Rolando has decent reputationRolando has decent reputation

RIP. I have a daughter as well.....can't imagine her passing away. That's harder than anything.

Take a little time Kevin then get back at it.
Rolando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 06:13 AM   #44
Callystarr
Wuddup Doe

Callystarr has no real reputation yet.

Very sad so unfortunate.
Callystarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:32 AM   #45
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan is starting to rub some people the wrong way