Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-16-2014, 10:11 PM   #1
tgan3
Local High School Star

tgan3 has decent reputation
Default Remember Anthony Randolph? Giannis Antetonkunmpo is another him...

Raw propsect with lots of hype because of their 6'11 long frame and ability to play at SF.

Anthony Randolph was very young when he came into the league. 19? Same as the greek freak, people instantly compared him to Kevin Garnett and Charles Barkley even claimed he was a future hall of famer. Can't find the exact quote on that, but below is a link of the knicks saying they see hall of fame potential in Randolph.

http://dimemag.com/2010/09/the-knick...hony-randolph/

Anthony Randolph turned out to be a scrub. Yea, he's 24 only he can improve, but I wont think by much. Tell me why Giannis is different from AR? Probably 5 years later people will forget about Giannis and his so called potential to be a Top 10 player in the league when another "Giannis" appears. Like how Anthony Randolph was a "Hall of fame prospect and potential next KG", yet fade from radar 5 years later.

I prove my point. NOTHING that the greek freak has done has impressed me except for "flashes of potential", but again Anthony Randolph also had all those at that age.

I'm willing to bet 5 years later people will "forget" about him...another raw 19 year old lean 6'10 athletic freak will appear and people will claim him as a KG-Lamar Odom or Durant hybrid, history repeats...A person's memory sure is short-lived.
tgan3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 10:14 PM   #2
buddha
dude, where's my shaq?

buddha is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Remember Anthony Randolph? Giannis Antetonkunmpo is another him...

Giannis will never be a superstar but he can develop into a really good player he can also be a total scrub, this will be entirely up to him and his work ethic.
buddha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 10:16 PM   #3
JimmyMcAdocious
NBA sixth man of the year

JimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJimmyMcAdocious is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This is how you know ISH really gets in people's head.
JimmyMcAdocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 10:16 PM   #4
JohnFreeman
Bye

JohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Milbuck about to go HAM on you fools
JohnFreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 10:16 PM   #5
Johnny Jones
Russel Wilson = GOAT

Johnny Jones has decent reputationJohnny Jones has decent reputation

The thing is tho, while AR is/was extremely talented, he has a Bball IQ comparable to Javale McGee. Giannis seems to a much smarter basketball player IMO.
Johnny Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 10:24 PM   #6
Milbuck
Buck Dynasty

Milbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Giannis is the youngest player in the entire ****ing NBA. The YOUNGEST.

But yeah, let's expect him to be on Lebron's plane of pro development and come out as a star right out of the gates as a teenager.

Let's forget that the a massive portion of NBA hall of famers weren't jack shit until a few seasons in. I forgot, was KG a superstar his rookie year? What about Kobe? McGrady?

And comparing him to Anthony butthole buster Randolph just because of physical "similarities" is utter bullshit.
Milbuck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 10:25 PM   #7
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Holy shit Randolph is still young af,
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 10:26 PM   #8
Smook A.
Hou Rox

Smook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bookmarked. Will bump in 2-3 years
Smook A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 10:26 PM   #9
Railgun
Banned

Railgun has decent reputation

Giannis is massively overrated. Good comparison. He's a likely bust.
Railgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 10:27 PM   #10
Smook A.
Hou Rox

Smook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSmook A. is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railgun
He's got potential to be a Nic Batum at best
Old 03-16-2014, 10:28 PM   #11
Milbuck
Buck Dynasty

Milbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMilbuck is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railgun
How pissed are you that there are literally zero franchise caliber players on the Magic? And how much does it piss you off that even though you guys suck floppy dick, my Bucks are still gonna get a better pick?
Milbuck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 10:29 PM   #12
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this boardEuroleague is popular on this board

Some facts for the Mill**** haters to chew on........

Giannis was a mere role player in Greece's version of the D-League, NOT the actual real Greek League mind you, but Greece's own version of the D-League..

He was 4th to 5th option of his team in the 2nd tier league in Greece.....

Here are the stats for proof:

http://basketball.eurobasket.com/tea...e=3&Stats=2013 (enter the 3 digit code and hit OK where prompted to access the stats)

Giannis was the 4th to 5th best player on the Greece JUNIOR national team. NOT the actual Greek national team. The JUNIOR Greek national team.

Here are the stats for proof:

http://u20men.fibaeurope.com/en/cid_...mID_291.htm l

I am posting this so that everyone here sees the facts and truth. The reason is because I am so sick of all the endless trolling and bullshit from Mill****.

I am so sick of him claiming Giannis was "the best player in the history of Europe", "the best Greek player that ever lived", "dominant in Euroleague" (he never even played in Euroleague), etc.

Not to mention the endless bullshit about how Greece needs to "build their whole national team around Giannis, and make him their first option, go to scorer" etc. and all this other bullshit..........yeah, like Greece is going to build their offense around a guy that can barely score on one of the worst teams in the history of the NBA.........

The fact is Giannis was nothing but a complete SCRUB in Greece, and I am sick of this endless bullshit trolling from Mill**** about how he is the greatest player Greece ever had, when he probably does even make the top 100 Greek players list.

It's nothing against Giannis, but it puts in perspective how ****ing nuts Mill**** is, and what a huge ****ing colossal troll he is.

Giannis wasn't even a 3rd ****ing option on a team in Greece's D-League.

Again, nothing against Giannis, and not agreeing with the OP or anything, just giving the Mill**** haters all the ammo they need to make that clown STFU permanently.

Last edited by Euroleague : 03-16-2014 at 10:37 PM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 10:29 PM   #13
Railgun
Banned

Railgun has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milbuck
How pissed are you that there are literally zero franchise caliber players on the Magic? And how much does it piss you off that even though you guys suck floppy dick, my Bucks are still gonna get a better pick?
Oladipo>>>>>>everyone on the bucks
Railgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 10:31 PM   #14
Smook A.
Hou Rox

Quote:
I bet you the Bucks won't get the #1 pick. It'll either be the Magic or 6ers

And ZERO franchise caliber players? Mutha fuqa have you seen Oladipo? Im not saying he's gonna be a franchise player but he could potentially be one. Tbh with you I think the Magic have a good future ahead. Only thing I see ahead for the Bucks is Seattle.
Old 03-16-2014, 10:31 PM   #15
tgan3
Local High School Star

tgan3 has decent reputation

Quote:
Giannis is the youngest player in the entire ****ing NBA. The YOUNGEST.

But yeah, let's expect him to be on Lebron's plane of pro development and come out as a star right out of the gates as a teenager.

Let's forget that the a massive portion of NBA hall of famers weren't jack shit until a few seasons in. I forgot, was KG a superstar his rookie year? What about Kobe? McGrady?

And comparing him to Anthony butthole buster Randolph just because of physical "similarities" is utter bullshit.

AR was said to have hall-of-fame potential when he first came into the league after a month he turned 20 (I just checked that out). Now you calling him a butthole buster?

In fact, AR might be more hyped. Hall of fame >>> Top 10 player in the league
tgan3 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: