Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-03-2012, 10:29 PM   #121
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Chris Paul is starting to test my patience

Tonight 22 minutes, 4 points for CP3. Bledsoe 8 points in 6 minutes. wake the fu** up dude!
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:43 PM   #122
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

CPChoke has now missed 2 shots to end quarters badly and continues to get torched on defense while Bledsoe gets 0 minutes in the 3rd quarter
Old 12-03-2012, 11:26 PM   #123
notatop29pg
High School JV MVP

notatop29pg has no real reputation yet.

How did it finish up?

Most sensible basketball watchers wait until the game is over..
notatop29pg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:30 PM   #124
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
CPChoke has now missed 2 shots to end quarters badly and continues to get torched on defense while Bledsoe gets 0 minutes in the 3rd quarter

youre a terrible terrible terrible fan. cant even wait til the game ends to start running your mouth about your teams best player. youre like a child. no better than the laker and heat stans that flood this board.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:40 PM   #125
devin112
Local High School Star

devin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected poster

CP scored a couple of clutch layups to finish the game.

you're bipolar right? you have to be.
devin112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:43 PM   #126
TheCalmInsanity
High School Starter

TheCalmInsanity is considered somewhat coolTheCalmInsanity is considered somewhat coolTheCalmInsanity is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

CPChoke?

Dude, we won the game. And "CPChoke" had some pretty clutch plays and played well to close out the game.

You really need to abstain from posting during games, you get way too emotional and post things that end up backfiring on you, to be honest.
TheCalmInsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:43 PM   #127
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Says CP sucks ass and isn't clutch.

Saves the day for them.

Says Artest is terrible and isn't going to start shooting better.

Starts shooting better than he has since 2008.

Konex 2.0?
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:47 PM   #128
Clippersfan86
Banned

CP3 hit a couple big shots.... but dude still played like ass for 3 quarters and it's getting old. Why is he playing entire quarters while playing so bad? Through 3 quarters dude had a TERRIBLE stat line and had poor impact on both ends.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:48 PM   #129
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

CPChoke with 2 go ahead layups in the final two minutes
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:49 PM   #130
Darius
Good college starter

Darius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
CP3 hit a couple big shots.... but dude still played like ass for 3 quarters and it's getting old. Why is he playing entire quarters while playing so bad? Through 3 quarters dude had a TERRIBLE stat line and had poor impact on both ends.

This team wasn't sh:t until CP got here and you think that's a coincidence?

Sorry ass fan.
Darius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:50 PM   #131
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius
This team wasn't sh:t until CP got here and you think that's a coincidence?

Sorry ass fan.

Lol at CP3 stans now rivaling Kobe stans. Now if you call a player out for playing like ass you get attacked. The real fans are the ones who can call it like it is and CP3 has been a big disappointment this year. BTW I've heard your whole "Clippers wouldn't be shit without CP3" angle before and I disagree. Blake would have developed faster and the Clippers had the assets to keep improving.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:50 PM   #132
devin112
Local High School Star

devin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected poster

cpchoke won the game, who gives a shit what the stat line is? only a dumbazz would focus on the first 3 quarters and dismiss the 4th. you're a retard man.

he did totally suck on defense, mo never had an easier day.
devin112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:51 PM   #133
notatop29pg
High School JV MVP

notatop29pg has no real reputation yet.

So now you know that the Clippers can almost win a game on their own without CP3 having to carry them. If i was a clippers fan id be happy with that. Theres always going to be someone in the team who has a bad game.

If he was sitting on his ass shooting 3's and they lost the game... now thats a different story.
notatop29pg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:51 PM   #134
TheCalmInsanity
High School Starter

TheCalmInsanity is considered somewhat coolTheCalmInsanity is considered somewhat coolTheCalmInsanity is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

Would you rather he play well through 3 quarters and then not close out the victory and lose?

Playing well in crunch time is worth more than 1 quarter of good play. It's when all the pressure is on, and the whole game is on the line.

Like I said, you're a good guy but you need to try to stop posting during Clipper games. When we're losing you blame the refs, and when we're winning you're constantly in arguments and in a high chair against fans of the other team. You end up saying things you don't mean and then blame the heat of the moment.

Why not just not say anything, wait till the end of the game, and post after if you know you're going to say things you don't mean? Trust me I understand, that's why I post AFTER the game and not during it. During it I just yell at my TV :)

Another thing is try not to dog the other team's fans so much. The Clippers won, sleep happy. No need to rub salt in wounds, or make people realize anything. Stay humble and everyone around you will respect you, it's very important to stay humble through all situations. Just my advice.
TheCalmInsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:52 PM   #135
Clippersfan86
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCalmInsanity
Would you rather he play well through 3 quarters and then not close out the victory and lose?

Playing well in crunch time is worth more than 1 quarter of good play. It's when all the pressure is on, and the whole game is on the line.

Like I said, you're a good guy but you need to try to stop posting during Clipper games. When we're losing you blame the refs, and when we're winning you're constantly in arguments and in a high chair against fans of the other team. You end up saying things you don't mean and then blame the heat of the moment.

Why not just not say anything, wait till the end of the game, and post after if you know you're going to say things you don't mean? Trust me I understand, that's why I post AFTER the game and not during it. During it I just yell at my TV :)

Another thing is try not to dog the other team's fans so much. The Clippers won, sleep happy. No need to rub salt in wounds, or make people realize anything. Stay humble and everyone around you will respect you, it's very important to stay humble through all situations. Just my advice.

I didn't dog Jazz fans at all. I've been pretty chill after losses. My only issue in the game thread with Jazz fans was them crying about a flop when Hayward and Millsap flopped around all night long and this disregarded that. I said Jazz are a good team and tough as hell.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: