Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Utah Jazz Forum

Utah Jazz Forum Utah Jazz forum - Utah Jazz message board

Old 11-23-2012, 06:56 PM   #1
Yung D-Will
Utah Jazz (6-6)

Yung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation here
Default My Utah Jazz channel

As some of you may know I used to put up quite a bit of Jazz video's and highlights on my channel. However, because I started taking request from people who weren't fellow Jazz fan's I got preoccupied with projects such as my Nash/Kidd playoff game series and the Kevin Garnett series, along with applying to colleges and taking SAT'S. Anyhow, I'm done with my first year of college and I'm in my second year. This means I have much more free time, which is why I've subscribed to Nba league pass so I won't miss any Jazz games this season. :cool:

Anyhow the point is that for nearly every Jazz game I'll be doing player highlights; so starting tonight if there's a particular player you feel performed well, or you just want to watch a player's performance that missed, you can private message me, or respond to this thread. I won't guarantee the player you want will get done, but I'm trying to upload the highlights of at least one player per game.

http://www.youtube.com/user/AlbexMrUtah

Last edited by Yung D-Will : 01-06-2013 at 06:17 AM.
Yung D-Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 06:57 PM   #2
Purch
"Yung D-Will"

Purch has decent reputation
Default Re: My Utah Jazz channel

Here's Mo William's 29/9/2 game against the Spurs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChwHffNYu0k
Purch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 06:58 PM   #3
Purch
"Yung D-Will"

Here's Al Jefferson's 27/14/2 vs The Suns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arY9AnRrmkI
Old 11-23-2012, 07:02 PM   #4
Purch
"Yung D-Will"

Here's Paul Millsap's 34/9/2 game vs The Raptors

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Her5UY3oF0o
Old 11-24-2012, 10:08 PM   #5
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol purch
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:09 AM   #6
Purch
"Yung D-Will"

Al Jefferson 28/5 vs Nuggets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=q0PTfMm2huA
Old 11-28-2012, 07:03 PM   #7
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here

Nice thread will be checking out on the regular I pretty much have the Jazz as my third fav team (after Sac and Grizz), I pretty much love the toughness and hustle of the team. They got a great future core of Favours, Hayward, Kantar and a good current core of Big Al (who raped the nuggs) Milsap, and Mo Will.
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:41 PM   #8
Yung D-Will
Utah Jazz (6-6)

Yung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation hereYung D-Will has an incredible reputation here

Al Jefferson 31/15/2 vs Orlando Magic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2BtUra6W0I
Yung D-Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:40 PM   #9
Purch
"Yung D-Will"

Meant to put this game up a while ago

Hayward's 23/3/2 performance in the win against the kings

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8sgkxswG-g
Old 12-08-2012, 06:42 PM   #10
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Swat Lake
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 03:12 PM   #11
Purch
"Yung D-Will"

Yea.

Btw, subscribe to the channel Jazz fans

http://www.youtube.com/user/AlbexMrUtah
Old 12-09-2012, 11:57 PM   #12
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Finally stopped being lazy and logged into YouTube to subscribe. Will check your stuff out from now on.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:18 PM   #13
Purch
"Yung D-Will"

Mo Williams 22/9/2/2 (73% shooting) against Laker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ICqQg1Xrw

I went with Mo over Millsap, because Mo's performance was simply so efficent.. and he really played at a better pace than I've seen all season
Old 12-11-2012, 03:54 PM   #14
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You got Kanter's highlights against the Lakers too?
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:52 PM   #15
Purch
"Yung D-Will"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
You got Kanter's highlights against the Lakers too?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=v3FwqEsUdsI
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: