Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-26-2012, 11:22 PM   #286
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Week 12 Game Thread and Discussion

Wasn't Bryce Brown the top HS recruit in the country once upon time?

edit: yes he was, #1 recruit in the country according to Rivals in 2009.
irondarts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:22 PM   #287
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday
here's also another RB named Joseph Randle that went to my school. He plays for Oklahoma State. Hopefully he can make it to the pros too.

I've seen that kid play a few times. He will be in the NFL. Like a high rounder too..
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:30 PM   #288
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What happened to Desean did he hurt his ****** again?
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:30 PM   #289
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Soooo why couldn't Bryce Brown get any run at K-State?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:31 PM   #290
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
shouldn't u still have a slim lead

someone in my league was leading 161 - 121 and now there is a 6 point gap remaining
Don't know for sure. When I posted that, it went from my being ahead 160.7 to 120.5, to me leading 160.7 to 160.1. I just assumed Newton would at least get the necessary yardage to get one more point. Which he did since I'm losing 170.3 to 160.7 now. Maybe it was the point bonuses for certain yardage? I don't know. I wasn't watching the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday
Damn, better hope Scam Newton doesn't get another td. Same scenario is happening to my friend. He's only up 93-87 right now. Btw, how the **** do you have 160? The average in our league is like 120. We only have 10 teams too.
That was how our league use to be. This year, though, we made TD passes worth 6 points and added a second flex spot that could be a QB; so everyone starts QB's who combine for 50 points on a bad week, and 65+ on a good week.

I usually get 160-170 points and have had two or three 180+ point weeks. Broke 200 once and got 199 another week. It's like an arcade version of FF, which I've loved until this week, when Cam Newton finally went off for the first time all season and beat me.

F*** the Eagles. I was going to be in a 1st place tie in my division, too, and playing the guy I'm tied with net week with a chance to get the 1-seed for the playoffs.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:32 PM   #291
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
Wut, Cam played for Florida?

Stole laptops and transferred. And was behind Tebow.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:36 PM   #292
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

held on to a 184-181 win after being up by 47 points. Thank god Carolina was able to milk the last 8 mins of the game
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:39 PM   #293
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

"I feel like this team has the potential to be a dynasty"- Michael Vick
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:39 PM   #294
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
I've seen that kid play a few times. He will be in the NFL. Like a high rounder too..

I hope so too. If anything, he just needs to bulk up a little.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:44 PM   #295
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Foles is one of the worst QBs I have ever seen, he has no future in the NFL

Been saying it since his college days. He was the king of empty stats at UofA, racking up big numbers when behind by 3 scores. Lost 13 or 14 of his last 17 college starts in what was a lousy Pac 10.

Eagles fan longer than most here have been alive, and there's no way this kid is anything more than Detmer/Feeley/Kolb. They'll make excuses because the O-line is so awful which makes him move, obviously not his strong suit. But in the pocket he's a statue who holds the ball way too long. I just don't see the skill set.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:19 AM   #296
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Glad I started Cam this week. Hopefully he is going to be this type of quarterback the rest of the way. I'm treading water, clawing back to .500 and trying to sneak into the playoffs.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:47 AM   #297
IGotACoolStory
Harry Giles:Next KG

IGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation hereIGotACoolStory has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Stole laptops and transferred. And was behind Tebow.

Yeah, but who thinks of him as a Gator? That was such a obscure reference from Gruden.
IGotACoolStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:33 AM   #298
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
Been saying it since his college days. He was the king of empty stats at UofA, racking up big numbers when behind by 3 scores. Lost 13 or 14 of his last 17 college starts in what was a lousy Pac 10.

Eagles fan longer than most here have been alive, and there's no way this kid is anything more than Detmer/Feeley/Kolb. They'll make excuses because the O-line is so awful which makes him move, obviously not his strong suit. But in the pocket he's a statue who holds the ball way too long. I just don't see the skill set.

I wish Foles was still at Arizona. Maybe Utah could have been in a bowl game this year.

Matt Scott was much better this year for Arizona than Foles.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:38 AM   #299
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputation

Great football weekend.

Bears win and Packers get smoked.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:03 AM   #300
No_Look604
Local High School Star

No_Look604 has not been impressing people

a Big F U to the Seahawks and Broncos!!

I was two plays away from turning $50 to $1,500.

Seattle coughed it up and only had to win by 4 and Peyton Manning had the ball in the red zone 2 minutes left...needed a TD but they ran out the clock for a field goal.

FML. vent over/

I picked the 49ers, Colts and Bengals, who all covered. (And didn't have Patriots on card because idiot friend didn't place bet in time)
No_Look604 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: