Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-20-2012, 11:27 AM   #16
stax
Mooooooooooose

stax has a terrific reputationstax has a terrific reputationstax has a terrific reputationstax has a terrific reputationstax has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Is there a way to look at my post history?

Jeff has dispatched a highly trained team to help you with that:

stax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:36 AM   #17
Droid101
NBA All-star

Droid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation here

Let Me Google That For You
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:17 PM   #18
tomtucker
Banned

tomtucker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueandGold
Type in your name + insidehoops + subject matter that you want to search in google and normally the google search itself is pretty accurate. You can even search within a page (ISH) on google search as well.

For example if i wanted to bump up a thread about Jim Buss I made a season ago I would type in "blueandgold Jim Buss insidehoops" on google and the thread that i made that had jim buss in the title should come up.

sounds really ****ing simple........ ,......how about just adding post history and search funtions to this site.......
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:29 PM   #19
DatAsh
Local High School Star

DatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation hereDatAsh has an incredible reputation here

Didn't this site used to have visible post histories?
DatAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:45 PM   #20
TheFan
High School Varsity 6th Man

TheFan has an OK reputation so far

go to google and search this WITHOUT the parenthesis:

(site:insidehoops.com +"kshutts1")

the site: is a command that force google to bring results from insidehoops.com only and the +"kshutts1" makes it bring only the pages where kshutts1 appears.
TheFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:50 PM   #21
CavaliersFTW
Very good NBA starter

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshutts1
I have tried searching by my username, but I am told that I don't have permission to access that?

So is there a way to see my post history, threads I have participated in, etc?
You trying to edit an old bad prediction you made or perhaps a former terrible opinion you once held?

Quick someone dig it up and expose him before he can change it!

In all seriousness, google search is your best bet!
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:55 PM   #22
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatAsh
Didn't this site used to have visible post histories?

I don't remember it, but possibly.

All of these functions are easy to turn on or off in vbulletin. So giving this to us is literally one mouse click away for Jeff.

The thing is that all these database digging functions have a big impact on the speed and stability of the site. ISH is flaky as it is, no need to burden the site further.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:57 PM   #23
Collie
Decent college freshman

Collie is a pretty well-respected posterCollie is a pretty well-respected posterCollie is a pretty well-respected posterCollie is a pretty well-respected poster

ISH is the pinnacle of internet forums.

Anyway, try writing this in google:

site:http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/ "kshutts1" + "whatever you wanna search"

Might help
Collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:32 PM   #24
jbryan1984
Decent college freshman

jbryan1984 is considered somewhat cooljbryan1984 is considered somewhat cool

You still kinda can on this site. In your CP, click on view subscribed threads. Only difference is, it will also show you threads you only viewed but may not have responded in. Easiest way would be to search your username after checking on a thread.
jbryan1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: