Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-20-2012, 07:59 AM   #16
scandisk_
Banned (lol)

scandisk_ is considered somewhat coolscandisk_ is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: MICHAEL JORDAN. 44 pts\7 rebs\10 asts vs Cleveland Cavs (1989 EC1R G.3) HD

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOBE143
RRR3 is that u?

scandisk_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:00 AM   #17
KOBE143
In GawdBe We Trust

KOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: MICHAEL JORDAN. 44 pts\7 rebs\10 asts vs Cleveland Cavs (1989 EC1R G.3) HD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
I honestly think he is Lebron23/Pauk trying to make everyone hate Kobe. The way he types and structures his sentences have that childish, simple minded and predictable quality of a Lebron23/Pauk. Ironically when this guy posts, Lebron23/Pauk suddenly vanish. There is no way a Kobetard would be THAT obvious with their screen name, avatar, location and direct posts.

He is definitely an undercover Kobe hater/Lebron stan. You can hide behind a different name, but your posts will sooner or later show the truth. No one is that stupid enough to keep posting religious Kobe BS and openly admit he is 14, seems like a way to promote stereotypes and hate.
This makes no sense at all..
KOBE143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:01 AM   #18
RRR3
Where the White Women?

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
RRR3 is that u?
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:04 AM   #19
KOBE143
In GawdBe We Trust

KOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

^
oh there you are..
Old 11-20-2012, 08:08 AM   #20
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
This is not shit.. Its fact dude..

Obviously you've never seen Jordan play.

Conversation done.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:14 AM   #21
scandisk_
Banned (lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
I honestly think he is Lebron23/Pauk trying to make everyone hate Kobe. The way he types and structures his sentences have that childish, simple minded and predictable quality of a Lebron23/Pauk. Ironically when this guy posts, Lebron23/Pauk suddenly vanish. There is no way a Kobetard would be THAT obvious with their screen name, avatar, location and direct posts.

He is definitely an undercover Kobe hater/Lebron stan. You can hide behind a different name, but your posts will sooner or later show the truth. No one is that stupid enough to keep posting religious Kobe BS and openly admit he is 14, seems like a way to promote stereotypes and hate.

He could be a stan of any player though. There's also a huge possibility that this clown is a butthurt MJ fan Everytime someone starts a thread about MJ, he does the same idiotic and nonsensical posts.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:29 AM   #22
KOBE143
In GawdBe We Trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandisk_

He could be a stan of any player though. There's also a huge possibility that this clown is a butthurt MJ fan Everytime someone starts a thread about MJ, he does the same idiotic and nonsensical posts.
Oh kid stop it already.. You know already Im MJ fan too.. I been sayin this to you before.. I watch tons of his games/highlights in the web and Im impress that he played almost identically to Kobe.. Maybe thats the reason why I like MJ.. FYI Im rarely post in a thread about MJ.. So stop lyin kid.. Im here to props him and you misinterpret me.. BTW stop your obsession with me.. You're the same as RRR3 or maybe you are just one person..
Old 11-20-2012, 09:42 AM   #23
Dragonyeuw
Local High School Star

Dragonyeuw is considered somewhat coolDragonyeuw is considered somewhat coolDragonyeuw is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glide2keva
WTF is this shit? ^^^^^

He's doing a caricature of a Kobe stan. Even the most obsessed Kobe stan isn't this retarded.
Dragonyeuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:56 PM   #24
AussieG
High School Starter

AussieG has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
This video is proof why MJ is one of the greatest of all time. He reminds me a lot of Kobe Bryant.

Good video but nothing that I haven't seen from Bryant.
Hahahahaha
AussieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:20 PM   #25
scandisk_
Banned (lol)

Quote:
Oh kid stop it already.. You know already Im MJ fan too.. I been sayin this to you before.. I watch tons of his games/highlights in the web and Im impress that he played almost identically to Kobe.. Maybe thats the reason why I like MJ.. FYI Im rarely post in a thread about MJ.. So stop lyin kid.. Im here to props him and you misinterpret me.. BTW stop your obsession with me.. You're the same as RRR3 or maybe you are just one person..

mmmmkay
Old 11-21-2012, 02:06 AM   #26
AngelEyes
Sentenza

AngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation here

Aesthetically Jordan may have been at his peak in 1989.
AngelEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: