Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-20-2012, 03:41 AM   #16
TheCalmInsanity
High School Starter

TheCalmInsanity is considered somewhat coolTheCalmInsanity is considered somewhat coolTheCalmInsanity is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Wilt Chamberlain swishes four 3-point range hook shots in a row

Quote:
Originally Posted by jongib369

This clip is BACKWARDS. Still super impressive, but he doesn't backflip into it. What he does is he uses his index fingers to raise himself up, and then flips the rest of his body over. Still ridiculous, but more believable than him backflipping and taking all the falling weight onto his index fingers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=7LkhVeW7VV0#!
TheCalmInsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:08 AM   #17
eriX
High School Starter

eriX has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCalmInsanity
This clip is BACKWARDS. Still super impressive, but he doesn't backflip into it. What he does is he uses his index fingers to raise himself up, and then flips the rest of his body over. Still ridiculous, but more believable than him backflipping and taking all the falling weight onto his index fingers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=7LkhVeW7VV0#!

its clearly not backwards...
eriX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:29 AM   #18
dilley
Decent playground baller

dilley has decent reputationdilley has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriX

its clearly not backwards...
Other than the fact that it's clearly backwards, you're completely right.
dilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:03 AM   #19
La Frescobaldi
I brick nerf balls

La Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputationLa Frescobaldi has a terrific reputation

"I don't care. This is the one I'm talkin about for fi' dollars.... swish....... DAYUM"

lol at Happy Hairston "I can't believe Wilt making like $700k and that man trying to win five bucks off a scrub like Trapp"
La Frescobaldi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:06 AM   #20
Chicago Brawls
Great young streetballer

Chicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected posterChicago Brawls is a pretty well-respected poster

The only conclusion I take away from this thread is that Jeremy Lin is a serious embarrassment to the Asian prowess.
Chicago Brawls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:20 AM   #21
Foster5k
College star

Foster5k has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlezz
Jackie Chan's wife going ham.
Foster5k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:11 AM   #22
Psileas
NBA lottery pick

Psileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPsileas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I bet some will claim the video was edited.

Edit: Now I read the first comments. Had anyone accepted my bet?
Psileas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:19 AM   #23
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

GOAT thread

chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:33 AM   #24
eliteballer
NBA rookie of the year

eliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputation

Big deal, I've seen Dan Majrele sit on a chair at halfcourt with his back to the basket and sink a one handed shot.
eliteballer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:35 AM   #25
eliteballer
NBA rookie of the year

eliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIAHrLHJqq4
eliteballer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:06 AM   #26
kennethgriffin
NBA sixth man of the year

kennethgriffin has a bad reputationkennethgriffin has a bad reputationkennethgriffin has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliteballer
Big deal, I've seen Dan Majrele sit on a chair at halfcourt with his back to the basket and sink a one handed shot.

lol@ dan needing his right hand to make those shots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLMjUE0yiks
kennethgriffin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:23 AM   #27
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

alwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lol the idiot in the comment section comparing this to LeBron's powerade commercial
alwaysunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:47 AM   #28
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Frescobaldi
"I don't care. This is the one I'm talkin about for fi' dollars.... swish....... DAYUM"

lol at Happy Hairston "I can't believe Wilt making like $700k and that man trying to win five bucks off a scrub like Trapp"

Wilt's time with the Globetrotters wasn't wasted.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:06 PM   #29
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

And still Wilt couldn't make FT's, very weird but those shots were sick.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:24 PM   #30
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is exactly the kinda thing that if some old coach said they saw him do people would be on here laughing and calling them lying old nutjobs spreading myths.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: