Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-12-2012, 07:10 PM   #1
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here
Default Ersan Ilyasova this sesaon

Bucks starting PF, Ersan Ilyasova, is currently averaging 7 points and 6 rebounds in 23 minutes while shooting 29.8% from the field and 29.4% from 3.

Bucks fans, is this what we can expect from his this season? Was he truly a product of a contract year? Or is this some new season woes he needs to get by before he averages near the numbers he was putting up last season. Do coaching factors have something to do with his abysmal numbers?

Ersan... youre killing my fantasy team!

Last edited by Levity : 11-12-2012 at 07:21 PM.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:13 PM   #2
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ersan Ilyasova this sesaon

Well 6 reb are that bad at least for someone that averages 23 min. Wait a min 23 min? how the heck do you expect him to average more than 10 on those min when you have those two ballhogs on the same team?
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:13 PM   #3
RRR3
Chalmers for 3

RRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He's shooting 29.8% and 29.4% from three where are you getting your data?
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:14 PM   #4
millwad
Banned

millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board

Arsen Ilyasov is close to 30 years old..
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:15 PM   #5
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He needs more help.

Also, you're calling out to Bucks fans? Good luck. I've seen a grand total of ONE Bucks fan here. They're like Bigfoot around here...all myth and stories, without reliable documentation.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:17 PM   #6
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
Well 6 reb are that bad at least for someone that averages 23 min. Wait a min 23 min? how the heck do you expect him to average more than 10 on those min when you have those two ballhogs on the same team?

He was expected to average 30+ mins a game and be their best rebounder. 6 isnt bad, but when youre given a 40 million dollar contract to rebound and score, that really isnt cutting it. And the question was also pertaining to why hes only average those minutes. Is it clearly coaching that limits his minutes, or is he just not productive enough on the floor to warrant more minutes. I know drew gooden is out of the line up entirely
Old 11-12-2012, 07:18 PM   #7
RRR3
Chalmers for 3

RRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRRR3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue
He needs more help.

Also, you're calling out to Bucks fans? Good luck. I've seen a grand total of ONE Bucks fan here. They're like Bigfoot around here...all myth and stories, without reliable documentation.
You seem to be becoming one, or are you just doing that because you pity them?
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:19 PM   #8
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Quote:
He needs more help.

haah i know. thats why i didnt really expect an answer. surprised to even see replies in this thread.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:19 PM   #9
KyrieTheFuture
College superstar

KyrieTheFuture has a near all-star reputation hereKyrieTheFuture has a near all-star reputation hereKyrieTheFuture has a near all-star reputation hereKyrieTheFuture has a near all-star reputation hereKyrieTheFuture has a near all-star reputation hereKyrieTheFuture has a near all-star reputation here

Biggest disappointment so far
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:19 PM   #10
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
He's shooting 29.8% and 29.4% from three where are you getting your data?

ESPN. guess they wre trying to make him look better than he actually has been. updated now. thanks
Old 11-12-2012, 07:21 PM   #11
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
You seem to be becoming one, or are you just doing that because you pity them?

I legitimately feel bad that this seems to be the only team with ZERO fan presence here. I think every single other fan base has at least a couple posters representing them. Every Bucks thread I've made has had nothing but fans of the opposing team post in it!
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:21 PM   #12
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Throw out low ball offers for him in your leagues.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:22 PM   #13
RagingBull33
I pooped a hammer.

RagingBull33 has decent reputationRagingBull33 has decent reputation

As him as my last player on my bench on my fantasy team, would you guys recommend swapping him with Sanders, David West, Asik, or Landry? Or should I ride it out on potential since he won't see much time unless major injury? (I'm stacked)
RagingBull33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:22 PM   #14
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I legitimately feel bad that this seems to be the only team with ZERO fan presence here. I think every single other fan base has at least a couple posters representing them. Every Bucks thread I've made has had nothing but fans of the opposing team post in it!

Trading Bogut hasn't helped. Many aussies post here and talked about Bogut/Bucks frequently. Alot of their games used to get shown in Australia.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:24 PM   #15
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingBull33
As him as my last player on my bench on my fantasy team, would you guys recommend swapping him with Sanders, David West, Asik, or Landry? Or should I ride it out on potential since he won't see much time unless major injury? (I'm stacked)

If you are stacked I wouldn't drop him.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: