Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-19-2012, 11:26 PM   #16
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Clippers 5-0 against contenders so far...

The Clippers will implode sometime during the season. They always do. I know it's supposed to be a new team wah wah wah but until they don't fall apart I'll side with history that says the Clippers will find a way to screw it all up. The roster alone is one big medical emergency waiting to happen
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:29 PM   #17
Pointguard
NBA sixth man of the year

Pointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What's really impressive is that I haven't seen them play near their potential yet - the front line seems like its in its infant stages. These guys can win it all.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:30 PM   #18
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointguard
What's really impressive is that I haven't seen them play near their potential yet - the front line seems like its in its infant stages. These guys can win it all.

unexpected big praise. I think that's the key here is that our young core of Bledsoe, DJ and Griffin still has a long ways to go and the team still isn't gelled. Plus still short two key rotation players including starting SG.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:37 PM   #19
Micku
NBA lottery pick

Micku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daily
The Clippers will implode sometime during the season. They always do. I know it's supposed to be a new team wah wah wah but until they don't fall apart I'll side with history that says the Clippers will find a way to screw it all up. The roster alone is one big medical emergency waiting to happen

Last time, Billups injury got them out of sync. They still made some nice trades and got some nice pieces going to the playoffs. So, no excuses on their part.

This year, assuming if everybody is healthy, they are pretty legit and scary to face. Their bench is pretty deep, and probably the best bench in the game even without Hill and Billups. And DJ improved a lot. Their defense improved too. They are better than last year.
Micku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:39 PM   #20
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micku
Last time, Billups injury got them out of sync. They still made some nice trades and got some nice pieces going to the playoffs. So, no excuses on their part.

This year, assuming if everybody is healthy, they are pretty legit and scary to face. Their bench is pretty deep, and probably the best bench in the game even without Hill and Billups. And DJ improved a lot.
Ok.. Like I said wake me when it's over. Everything you just said has been said every year for the last 30 years.
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:43 PM   #21
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by daily
Ok.. Like I said wake me when it's over. Everything you just said has been said every year for the last 30 years.

People said the same thing last year though and despite being severely shorthanded they beat the team they were supposedly going to get crushed by (Memphis) to get to the second round. Adding a top 5 player to your team and tons of other good pieces kinda changes things no?
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:45 PM   #22
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool

Lakers had potato
Heat had 1 leg Wade
Spurs had no small forward

etc etc

just playing they gonna be good
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:46 PM   #23
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

Heat vs Clippers.

will there ever be as many lobs in the Finals if this would have happened?

Last edited by Bigsmoke : 11-19-2012 at 11:49 PM.
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:59 PM   #24
TheCalmInsanity
High School Starter

TheCalmInsanity is considered somewhat coolTheCalmInsanity is considered somewhat coolTheCalmInsanity is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
Lakers had potato
Heat had 1 leg Wade

etc etc

White text
TheCalmInsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:07 AM   #25
devin112
Local High School Star

devin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
Lakers had potato
Heat had 1 leg Wade

etc etc

u got me
devin112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:15 AM   #26
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

With the Grizzlies losing to the Nuggets, the Clippers are #1 in the west(they own the tie-breaker to Memphis). As much as I'd love a Clippers Heat finals, I'd much rather see the Clippers and Knicks.
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:26 AM   #27
HorryIsMyMVP
Good college starter

HorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputationHorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputationHorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputation

Griffin and Jordan suck. They will go as far as CP3 takes them. Which is at this point probably second round.
HorryIsMyMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:43 AM   #28
Ol Dirty Bastard
Local High School Star

Ol Dirty Bastard has not been impressing people

I still can't get over the losses to the Cavs and Warriors.
Both were home games for LA. No excuses.

Although the Cavs were making everything that night.

Go Clips!
Ol Dirty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:54 AM   #29
BlueandGold
bball/boxing

BlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

what they've done is eye popping but given their history you have to see it in the postseason

also it's too early to say anything remotely definitive.. teams like memphis and milwaukee are at the top of the league

Last edited by BlueandGold : 11-20-2012 at 12:59 AM.
BlueandGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:03 AM   #30
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueandGold
what they've done is eye popping but given their history you have to see it in the postseason

also it's too early to say anything remotely definitive.. teams like memphis and milwaukee are at the top of the league

Fvcking retarded comparing Memphis to Milwaukee there.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: