Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-20-2012, 03:04 AM   #16
Jakeh008
Banned

Jakeh008 is popular on this boardJakeh008 is popular on this boardJakeh008 is popular on this boardJakeh008 is popular on this board
Default Re: Most funny current TV shows

New Girl and The League have been hilarious this season.
Modern Family, Himym and The Big Bang have been ok.

I also laughed at Ricks horrible acting in Walking Dead and Deb suffering in Dexter

South Park has been awful imo
Jakeh008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:17 AM   #17
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Both are amazing.

Both seem like they may be suffering.

Both got pushed back to February, one got kind of cancelled and the brains behind it got fired, the other is entering that age of a show when it's tough to keep things going.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:08 AM   #18
Edwin
Serious playground baller

Edwin is considered somewhat coolEdwin is considered somewhat cool

Outside of American TV, you might want to check out Peep Show. It's a British sitcom featuring one of the funniest comedians in the world in David Mitchell and Robert Webb. It maybe the funniest show on TV currently. The new season starts on Sunday. You should really check this out if you haven't. I recently started a British comedy thread and everyone pretty much agreed that Peep Show maybe the funniest sitcom on TV.
Edwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:22 AM   #19
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

I LOVE New Girl and Community. They are extremely entertaining and have a great mix of smart and brainless humor. Plus the leading ladies are gorgeous.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:28 AM   #20
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP

that show is so good. favorite episode has to be the law and order parody. they get it so on point.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:37 AM   #21
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
that show is so good. favorite episode has to be the law and order parody. they get it so on point.

I feel bad for Todd though. Hahaha! Oddly enough, he's a douche-y brosef in New Girl.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:08 AM   #22
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Most of my favs have already been mentioned.

I think my favs right now are South Park, Always Sunny, Community, American Dad, and Workaholics.

Btw, this feels like the worst year ever for NBC's Thursday line-up. Thursday on NBC has been something I rarely missed, and now there is nothing there to draw me in. I watch The Office just to see how everything wraps up after seeing every episode to this point, but I just don't really find it enjoyable anymore (same reason I still watch How I Met Your Mother).

The movember episode was hilarious
EricGordon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:23 AM   #23
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
It's a weak era for comedy TV shows my good friend.

This, im a guy from the Married with Children, Fresh Prince, Martin, Family Matters etc. era so... nothing kindof measures up today.

I like only Family Guy.. and its a cartoon.

Last edited by pauk : 11-20-2012 at 11:27 AM.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:49 AM   #24
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricGordon23
The movember episode was hilarious
I, too, have mostly been watching The Office only out of obligation at this point (to see how it ends). That said, a mustached Toby Flenderson walking down the Scranton sidewalk in an overcoat and leaning in front of a woman and saying, "Smile if you love men's prostates" was pretty gold.

Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:11 PM   #25
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
The very best comedy out right now has to be East Bound & Down which has been approved for a 4th season. Rather tough to argue there's anything out there delivering more laughs with Kenny Powers and the show's LOL powerhouse cast.
you have a source saying they're making a 4th season? i thought the 3rd was the last season.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:46 PM   #26
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation here

Wilfred.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:52 PM   #27
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
you have a source saying they're making a 4th season? i thought the 3rd was the last season.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastbound_%26_Down

"HBO announced they were renewing the show for a third season.[6] At PaleyFest 2011, it was announced that the third season, which premiered on February 19, 2012, would be the last.[7] However, on July 2, 2012, it was announced that HBO had picked up the comedy series for a fourth season, which will consist of eight episodes."
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:55 PM   #28
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Psych
Community
New Girl

hilarious ass shows. britta in community is fine as hell
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:06 PM   #29
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastbound_%26_Down

"HBO announced they were renewing the show for a third season.[6] At PaleyFest 2011, it was announced that the third season, which premiered on February 19, 2012, would be the last.[7] However, on July 2, 2012, it was announced that HBO had picked up the comedy series for a fourth season, which will consist of eight episodes."

Nice
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:23 PM   #30
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
Nice

"Kenny Powers IS BACK! ... you bet."
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: