Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-19-2012, 05:09 PM   #16
HorryIsMyMVP
Good college starter

HorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputationHorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputationHorryIsMyMVP has a bad reputation
Default Re: Gortat unhappy

Lol whats wrong Gortat? Miss Nash a little?
HorryIsMyMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:21 PM   #17
Phantom_Blue
High school junior varsity star

Phantom_Blue has decent reputation

If he really is unhappy, I feel bad for Dragic and Scola. Dragic is about to entire his prime on a suns team with zero building blocks(Kendall Marshall I guess) for the future. Scola has about 2 or 3 years left before he breaks down completely, hopefully he gets traded to the Spurs.
Phantom_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:23 PM   #18
EoJ

EoJ is popular on this boardEoJ is popular on this boardEoJ is popular on this boardEoJ is popular on this boardEoJ is popular on this board

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cxnow8a

EoJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:24 PM   #19
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputation

I can't believe OKC fans are so willing to just throw up PJ3, Lamb and that Toronto lottery pick for the likes of Martin Gortat.

He doesn't make them much better over Perkins and they lose both of the young, cheap assets they got from the Harden trade.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:27 PM   #20
flipogb
College superstar

flipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected posterflipogb is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
I can't believe OKC fans are so willing to just throw up PJ3, Lamb and that Toronto lottery pick for the likes of Martin Gortat.

He doesn't make them much better over Perkins and they lose both of the young, cheap assets they got from the Harden trade.

lol have you seen Perkins and Gortat play?
flipogb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:27 PM   #21
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Gortat is a beast, you are obviously clueless.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:28 PM   #22
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster

Would love to trade Boozer for him...lol
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:29 PM   #23
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

Davis + Vucevic for Gortat. Get it done :P

If I was OKC (who aren't even rumoured to have been phoning for Gortat) I wouldn't give up a first rounder and pj3. One of the other. Gortat's a good player and is under rated but he's close to 30. Guess it depends what else they part with, if they can swing perk, pj and picks then they'd have a good chance to win it all. Miami struggle with size.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:36 PM   #24
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak
Davis + Vucevic for Gortat. Get it done :P

If I was OKC (who aren't even rumoured to have been phoning for Gortat) I wouldn't give up a first rounder and pj3. One of the other. Gortat's a good player and is under rated but he's close to 30. Guess it depends what else they part with, if they can swing perk, pj and picks then they'd have a good chance to win it all. Miami struggle with size.
We are a Center of Gortat's caliber away from being a Championship team, if his addition means a ring or two I say let's get him for sure.
Old 11-19-2012, 05:39 PM   #25
Mr. Incredible
Good college starter

Mr. Incredible has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

They are desperate for a center it seems like. IMO, they know they can't win without one which is pretty crazy since they got to the Finals last year.
Mr. Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:41 PM   #26
A Roc 23
Back Better Then Ever

A Roc 23 has decent reputationA Roc 23 has decent reputation

A line up of:

Westbook / Maynor
Thabo / K.Martin
Durant / Dudley
Ibaka / Collison
Gortat / Thabeet

Would be my favourite to win it all this year.

Perkins + Lamb + TOs pick should get it done. You'd have a stacked team have still have PJ3 and DALs 1st as young prospects.

Gortat averages 3 blocks and Ibaka 3.5. Add Durant (1.4) and you have a front court that averages almost 8 blocks. No one will be able to score at the rim.

Dudley is a top notch backup forward as well. He's had success at PF in a small lineup in streches as well.

This trade needs to happen.
A Roc 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:44 PM   #27
swi7ch
Banned

swi7ch has not been impressing people

Steve Nash made this guy average 15PPG. Now imagine how much he would help D12!
swi7ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:44 PM   #28
Mr. Incredible
Good college starter

Mr. Incredible has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Roc 23
A line up of:

Westbook / Maynor
Thabo / K.Martin
Durant / Dudley
Ibaka / Collison
Gortat / Thabeet

Perkins + Lamb + TOs pick should get it done. You'd have a stacked team have still have PJ3 and DALs 1st as young prospects.

Gortat averages 3 blocks and Ibaka 3.5. Add Durant (1.4) and you have a front court that averages almost 8 blocks. No one will be able to score at the rim.

Dudley is a top notch backup forward as well. He's had success at PF in a small lineup in streches as well.

Doubt Phoenix pulls the trigger.
Mr. Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:47 PM   #29
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Roc 23
A line up of:

Westbook / Maynor
Thabo / K.Martin
Durant / Dudley
Ibaka / Collison
Gortat / Thabeet

It could be the perfect scenario but there has been no news on OKC being interested...it still could be that they are keeping it really secret or something?
Old 11-19-2012, 05:49 PM   #30
Reverend Hoops
Decent college freshman

Reverend Hoops has decent reputationReverend Hoops has decent reputation

Remember when Perkins was the key to OKC winning a title?
Reverend Hoops is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: