Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-19-2012, 08:16 PM   #1
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Ivan Johnson's lifetime ban from Korean BBall (old news, but I didn't know)

Didn't know he was insane.

And it wasn't the only time either.

Provoked by a Celtic fan, naturally.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:22 PM   #2
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Ivan Johnson's lifetime ban from Korean BBall (old news, but I didn't know)

yeah thats super old
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:23 PM   #3
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak is popular on this boardoutbreak is popular on this boardoutbreak is popular on this boardoutbreak is popular on this boardoutbreak is popular on this board
Default Re: Ivan Johnson's lifetime ban from Korean BBall (old news, but I didn't know)

He's like craig in south park.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:26 PM   #4
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has a near all-star reputation hereDerka has a near all-star reputation hereDerka has a near all-star reputation hereDerka has a near all-star reputation hereDerka has a near all-star reputation hereDerka has a near all-star reputation here

When the North finally comes crashing over the DMZ, bet your ass the South will be begging for Ivan the Terrible to be standing at the 38th, birds fully flipped.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:26 PM   #5
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

At least he isn't one of those idiots that sticks their thumb out when giving someone the finger.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:55 PM   #6
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green

HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:06 PM   #7
Kiddlovesnets
7-time NBA All-Star

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

lol... At least now I know Korea actually has a basketball league.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:55 AM   #8
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

just makes me like him more
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:35 AM   #9
Chapallaz
Banned

Chapallaz has decent reputationChapallaz has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
When the North finally comes crashing over the DMZ, bet your ass the South will be begging for Ivan the Terrible to be standing at the 38th, birds fully flipped.

That was... gorgeous! Bravo!
Chapallaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:00 AM   #10
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Didn't know he was insane.

And it wasn't the only time either.

Korean? They buy foreign players and fans, too? I donīt see any Koreans.
R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:11 AM   #11
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
Korean? They buy foreign players and fans, too? I donīt see any Koreans.
course not, since he's in adidas Hawks warmup gear. picture's obviously not from him in Korea.

dude's still awesome though. until he goes off the deep end and bites into someone's neck like a zombie with his grill.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: