Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-31-2013, 08:39 PM   #121
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Graviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: not sure my Miami Heat can beat these Lakers anymore...

Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:39 PM   #122
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Miami won't beat the Lakers in a 7 game series.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:42 PM   #123
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Graviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
Old 01-31-2013, 09:41 PM   #124
Hittin_Shots
National High School Star

Hittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree

Of course not, how can you beat a team in a seven game series that doesn't make the playoffs.
Hittin_Shots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:20 PM   #125
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Old 02-10-2013, 06:21 PM   #126
Apogee
Local High School Star

Apogee is considered somewhat coolApogee is considered somewhat cool

Worst fan ever.
Apogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:31 PM   #127
Askmeificare
High School JV MVP

Askmeificare has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotdt
Since Mike DAntoni was hired, Lakers have been league #1 in defense, #1 in offense, and #1 in rebounding. They've outrebounded their opponents by an average of +10 rebounds.

Askmeificare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:25 PM   #128
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Old 02-15-2013, 01:51 AM   #129
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Old 03-13-2013, 09:17 PM   #130
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Old 03-19-2013, 12:06 AM   #131
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Old 03-19-2013, 12:08 AM   #132
cotdt
Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan

cotdt has not been impressing people

Lakers should have no problem beating the Heat in the Finals. The bigger problem is getting past OKC or the Clippers.
cotdt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:20 AM   #133
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotdt
Lakers should have no problem beating the Heat in the Finals. The bigger problem is getting past OKC or the Clippers.
Yep, they showed that this season.

Lakers great perimeter defense and amazing post presence with Dwight "The Nightmare" Howard would be enough to topple Heat's weak defense, bench and older less athletic players. Howard's post game and free throw shooting is deadly, Kobe has his best games when guarded by Lebron/Wade, Gasol is very aggressive and definitely doesn't disappear in the playoffs, Artest and Nash are just as scary. Then you have GOAT quality genius Mike as the coach.

Heat have no chance against that perfectly built, healthy and explosive lineup. Kobe really does have the most stacked team ever, if they don't win a championship this year he should definitely have an asterisk next to his name in history books.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:44 PM   #134
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Old 04-28-2013, 11:30 PM   #135
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
Not only did I bet $5,000 that the Lakers will win the championship; I'll leave this forum in shame if LA does not make the finals this season.

Straight up, book mark this page. Since July I've said the Lakers at their best are BY FAR the best and most complete team in this league. If they are healthy come June, I believe they will annihilate everyone Miami included.

Cocky much?
Watch and see boys.

DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: