Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-20-2012, 11:46 AM   #91
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: not sure my Miami Heat can beat these Lakers anymore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by takai
So much Laker hate in this thread. Priceless.

Go watch some more anime, h.omo
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:55 AM   #92
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
You've beat us once since we got the big 3. Never has your front line bothered us...

To be fair, the front line never had Dwight Howard.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:01 PM   #93
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotdt
That's because in those games, the Lakers didn't feed the bigs like they were supposed to.

Gasol and Howard is going to make the Heat's small lineup pay.
Idk. Lakers offense is still pick and roll. Plus they can sag in because the team lacks consistent shooters.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:22 PM   #94
Nash
NBA lottery pick

Nash is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
To be fair, the front line never had Dwight Howard.
But it had the 2nd best center in Bynum which still kills whatever Miami have on their front court except for Bosh
Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:25 PM   #95
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash
But it had the 2nd best center in Bynum which still kills whatever Miami have on their front court except for Bosh

Howard is waaaaaaaaaaay better than Bynum. Don't listen to the snake oil salesman-Laker fans that tried to tell us otherwise for all those years.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:29 PM   #96
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Howard is waaaaaaaaaaay better than Bynum. Don't listen to the snake oil salesman-Laker fans that tried to tell us otherwise for all those years.

Not gonna lie, I was one of those snake salesmen. Although I never said Bynum was better than Howard. But Howard is a LOT better than Bynum.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:29 PM   #97
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
Not only did I bet $5,000 that the Lakers will win the championship; I'll leave this forum in shame if LA does not make the finals this season.

Straight up, book mark this page. Since July I've said the Lakers at their best are BY FAR the best and most complete team in this league. If they are healthy come June, I believe they will annihilate everyone Miami included.

Cocky much?
Watch and see boys.

$5000 seems like a lost cause at this point.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:46 PM   #98
funnystuff
Say wot m8

funnystuff has decent reputationfunnystuff has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotdt
Even last year when the Lakers sucked, the Heat had trouble with Lakers front line. They also have trouble with the Clippers and Memphis for the same reasons.

Lakers biggest threat to make it to the Finals are OKC, Spurs, Memphis, Clippers.
Except Bynum > Howard
funnystuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:48 PM   #99
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
$5000 seems like a lost cause at this point.
Do you think the Lakers are at their best? Starting Jamison, Duhon over Gasol and Nash is their best?
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:52 PM   #100
Spaulding
It's Okay

Spaulding is popular on this boardSpaulding is popular on this boardSpaulding is popular on this boardSpaulding is popular on this board

Still too early in season
Spaulding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 01:49 AM   #101
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Graviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation here

Still too early to say this ain't happening lol?
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:59 AM   #102
Graviton
The Lost Ninja Turtle

Graviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation hereGraviton has an incredible reputation here

Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:03 AM   #103
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton

Honestly, Miami did not impress or scare me tonight. Lakers were careless with the ball, Kobe had an overall horrible night and Howard was highly ineffective. Nash/Pau weren't great either and our bench didn't help out.

I didn't feel like we lost to the champions tonight. They hit some big shots late in the game, yes, but their half-court offense is so ineffective.

Blah, hopefully we play better next time we meet.
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:09 AM   #104
EnoughSaid
Wade County

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Quote:
Honestly, Miami did not impress or scare me tonight. Lakers were careless with the ball, Kobe had an overall horrible night and Howard was highly ineffective. Nash/Pau weren't great either and our bench didn't help out.

I didn't feel like we lost to the champions tonight. They hit some big shots late in the game, yes, but their half-court offense is so ineffective.

Besides Wade and LeBron, Miami shot 12/38. Those "champions" you're talking about had their bench scoring mad amount of points, and shooting lights out. They're not there right now.
EnoughSaid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:13 AM   #105
Micku
NBA lottery pick

Micku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Do you know why that is? It was because of the Heat's defense. Wade, Allen, and LeBron played great defense on Kobe. The Heat played the picks to perfection, and played great deny defense against Howard and Gasol. When they did get it, they either strip them or played very physical.

But both teams screwed up. The Heat couldn't score in the half court set early, and couldn't shoot the 3 ball even though they are one of the best. They only shot 15%. Bosh is having a bad stretch too. Wade and LeBron are the ones that killed the Lakers both defensively and offensively.

The Lakers screwed up with their turnovers and had trouble with the Heat's defense. If they kept their turnovers in check, they might've won. But half of the turnovers were due to the Heat's D and the other half was sloopy passes. Lakers played some decent D and Howard really bothered some shots.

If the Lakers find someway to give their big men the ball, then they would win. It's easier said than done with the Heat's defense.
Micku is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: