Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-26-2013, 11:15 AM   #1
Ass Dan
LOL Maker, Intraweb

Ass Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Dwight Howard Might be the Biggest (Figuratively & Literally) Bltch in Sports History

Goddamn this team is hard to cheer for. Can we just let this bltch leave now?

"He got away with a shot," Howard said. "I will remember this game. I will remember that shot. He said he wasn't trying to do it. You can look at the play and see for yourself. I will take care of it later."

Aside from sounding like a bltchmade butthurt p*ssy, it lends itself to a bigger issue with this team which is the assumption that they can just deal with their weaknesses later. This attitude is plaguing this team, Kobe needs to beat him up next practice (I honestly think he can take him).

The worst interior defender in NBA history got under your skin and you got 11 points in a loss.
Ass Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:34 AM   #2
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dwight Howard Might be the Biggest (Figuratively & Literally) Bltch in Sports History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Dan

"He got away with a shot," Howard said. "I will remember this game. I will remember that shot. He said he wasn't trying to do it. You can look at the play and see for yourself. I will take care of it later."

Aside from sounding like a bltchmade butthurt p*ssy, it lends itself to a bigger issue with this team which is the assumption that they can just deal with their weaknesses later. This attitude is plaguing this team, Kobe needs to beat him up next practice (I honestly think he can take him).

The worst interior defender in NBA history got under your skin and you got 11 points in a loss.
The irony being, Bryant "bitched" about having to wait a year to get his revenge after recently hurting his ankle.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:43 AM   #3
guy
NBA All-star

guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Dwight Howard Might be the Biggest (Figuratively & Literally) Bltch in Sports History

There's alot of good reasons to call Howard a bitch, but I fail to see how this does? Isn't one of the biggest criticisms of him is that he's a happy go-lucky non-serious bitch all the time? Isn't the fact that he's showing some anger the exact opposite and should be a good thing?
guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:51 AM   #4
selrahc
Local High School Star

selrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Dan

lol? i dont even like dwight howard but you are totally taking that out of context. the shot he is referring to is when david lee elbowed him in the face and dwight picked up a technical foul. he said he will "take care of it later" because he didnt want to get another technical the same game and get ejected
selrahc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:59 AM   #5
devin112
Local High School Star

devin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
The irony being, Bryant "bitched" about having to wait a year to get his revenge after recently hurting his ankle.
If ure trying to make op look stupid, ure winning!
devin112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:03 AM   #6
Ass Dan
LOL Maker, Intraweb

Ass Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

figure this needed a bump today
Ass Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: