Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-19-2012, 10:45 AM   #1
swi7ch
Banned

swi7ch has not been impressing people
Default not sure my Miami Heat can beat these Lakers anymore...

...especially when D12 and Nash gets healthy and D'Antoni's back.

Sucks, man.
swi7ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:53 AM   #2
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: not sure my Miami Heat can beat these Lakers anymore...

dedicated fan right here
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:56 AM   #3
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation here

Heat will destroy the Lakers unless D12 gets back to all world form. Even then, having Nash guarding Ray Allen during critical stretches of games is going to the worst.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:56 AM   #4
spiegel
Local High School Star

spiegel has no real reputation yet.

The Lakers will score alot, but there defense is suspect. If we can score a 108 points, the Heat could score over a 120.
spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:04 AM   #5
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

overreaction thread
HylianNightmare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:05 AM   #6
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Heat would run the Lakers out of the building.

Heat in 6 at most.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:06 AM   #7
longhornfan1234
Local High School Star

longhornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Howard and Gasol would abuse Miami's front line. Only Memphis and Lakers can beat the Heat in the ship.
longhornfan1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:10 AM   #8
cotdt
Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan

cotdt has not been impressing people

Even last year when the Lakers sucked, the Heat had trouble with Lakers front line. They also have trouble with the Clippers and Memphis for the same reasons.

Lakers biggest threat to make it to the Finals are OKC, Spurs, Memphis, Clippers.
cotdt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:18 AM   #9
Nash
NBA rookie of the year

Nash has decent reputation

I think D'Antoni joining the Lakers is exactly why Miami will beat Lakers. Had the Lakers not decided for D'Antoni's system and gone big instead they would have caused Miami a lot more problems. But if you're planning on running with Miami you're just playing their game.
Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:40 AM   #10
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well the Lakers could get lucky and Lebron could disappear in the Finals again...
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:46 AM   #11
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJohnnySic is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Except that this finals probably wont happen.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:49 AM   #12
arifgokcen
DON'T FEED THE TROLL

arifgokcen has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotdt
Even last year when the Lakers sucked, the Heat had trouble with Lakers front line. They also have trouble with the Clippers and Memphis for the same reasons.

Lakers biggest threat to make it to the Finals are OKC, Spurs, Memphis, Clippers.
So basically all western playoff teams

BTW i think this lakers are very capable of beating miami right now but miami since big three has absolutely owned lakers.Miami won all 4 games but one in a convincing manner and they didnt have bosh in the last years game that they lost.
arifgokcen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:04 PM   #13
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Playoffs are several months away. I'll wait to see how the season unfolds before I make serious claims like that. I know last night I jokingly said LAL would run teams out the building, but I'll hold off on claiming that to be my 100% real opinion until the team proves itself against the top dogs.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:11 PM   #14
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Nash and D'Antoni are definitely known for leading their teams to the Finals.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:19 PM   #15
rodman91
Bulls

rodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputationrodman91 has a terrific reputation

For the first time in my life, i think i would support Lakers in such series.
rodman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: