Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-06-2012, 09:46 AM   #1
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague is starting to rub some people the wrong wayEuroleague is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Top 5 Player Lists

As requested in this thread --->

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=273501

Here are my top 5 player lists for NBA, FIBA, Euroleague, and in the world overall:

Top 5 Euroleague players:

1. Vassilis Spanoulis

2. Juan Carlos Navarro
(when healthy, he is not healthy right now)

3. Dimitris Diamantidis

4. Milos Teodosic

5. Bo McCalebb

Guys like Lorbek, Bourousis, Huertas, Krstic are up there too.

Top 5 NBA players:

1. LeBron James

2. Kevin Durant

3. Kobe Bryant
(he's not as good as he used to be, and he might drop down next year)

4. Dirk Nowitzki
(but he looks like he might be getting old now)

5. Dwyane Wade
(his game seems to be regressing though)

Top 5 FIBA players:

1. Kevin Durant

2. Vassilis Spanoulis

3. Juan Carlos Navarro

4. Luis Scola
(he's always been more important to Argentina than Manu, but does not get the credit due to NBA marketing schemes)

5. Manu Ginobili/Pau Gasol
(I can't choose which one, so I give them a tie)

Guys like Kirilenko, McCalebb, and Teodosic are up there too.

A lot of NBA players are overrated in FIBA basketball (Kobe, Paul, Williams, Dirk, Howard, LeBron, Melo, etc)

Top 5 players in the world:

1. LeBron James

2. Kevin Durant

3. Vassilis Spanoulis

4. Kobe Bryant

5. Juan Carlos Navarro

Kobe is my favorite player ever, and I had him at #1 up until last year, but he's getting a bit old now, and he's not the same player he used to be. Sorry Kobe.

If anyone starts trolling in this thread, then I am going to delete it.

Last edited by Euroleague : 08-06-2012 at 09:51 AM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:49 AM   #2
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Top 5 Player Lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
As requested in this thread --->

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=273501

Here are my top 5 player lists for NBA, FIBA, Euroleague, and in the world overall:

Top 5 Euroleague players:

1. Vassilis Spanoulis

2. Juan Carlos Navarro

3. Dimitris Diamantidis

4. Milos Teodosic

5. Bo McCalebb

Top 5 NBA players:

1. LeBron James

2. Kevin Durant

3. Kobe Bryant
(he's not as good as he used to be, and he might drop down next year)

4. Dirk Nowitzki
(but he looks like he might be getting old now)

5. Dwyane Wade
(his game seems to be regressing though)

Top 5 FIBA players:

1. Kevin Durant

2. Vassilis Spanoulis

3. Juan Carlos Navarro

4. Luis Scola
(he's always been more important to Argentina than Manu, but does not get the credit due to NBA marketing schemes)

5. Manu Ginobili/Pau Gasol
(I can't choose which one, so I give them a tie)

Guys like Kirilenko, McCalebb, and Teodosic are up there too.

A lot of NBA players are overrated in FIBA basketball (Kobe, Paul, Williams, Dirk, Howard, LeBron, Melo, etc)

Top 5 players in the world:

1. LeBron James

2. Kevin Durant

3. Vassilis Spanoulis

4. Kobe Bryant

5. Juan Carlos Navarro

Kobe is my favorite player ever, and I had him at #1 up until last year, but he's getting a bit old now, and he's not the same player he used to be. Sorry Kobe.

Are you secretly Spanoulis? I mean. LEBRON, DURANT, SPANOULIS.

One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong...
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:50 AM   #3
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I quoted you, and i know by trolling you mean disagree, so feel free to "delete" because your stupid list is not going anywhere.
Old 08-06-2012, 09:52 AM   #4
RRR3
NBA Legend

RRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation hereRRR3 has an incredible reputation here

Saw LeBron first.

Left satisfied.
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:55 AM   #5
blood yes
Serious playground baller

blood yes posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryblood yes posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
Saw LeBron first.

Left satisfied.

AGREED

LEBRON IS KING!
blood yes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:56 AM   #6
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Cool Re: Top 5 Player Lists

mine:

1. Greg Oden (when healthy, he's not healthy right now)

2. LeBron James

3. Michael Beasley

4. Steve Nash

5. Kevin Durant
DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:58 AM   #7
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If you would like,i can delete it for you.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:00 AM   #8
niko
I Run NY.

My list (totally unbiased)
Michael Jordan (if 1994)
Len Bias (if alive)
Milos Tesodic (to appear worldly)
Carmelo Anthony (nothing to do with being a knick fan)
ME

No trolling.
Old 08-06-2012, 10:00 AM   #9
eriX
High School Varsity 6th Man

eriX has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonD13
mine:

1. Greg Oden (when healthy, he's not healthy right now)

2. LeBron James

3. Michael Beasley

4. Steve Nash

5. Kevin Durant

Oden GOAT (when healthy)
eriX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:04 AM   #10
b1imtf
World Class

b1imtf has an incredible reputation hereb1imtf has an incredible reputation hereb1imtf has an incredible reputation hereb1imtf has an incredible reputation hereb1imtf has an incredible reputation hereb1imtf has an incredible reputation hereb1imtf has an incredible reputation hereb1imtf has an incredible reputation here

Well, OP is a ******
b1imtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:05 AM   #11
BlueandGold
bball/boxing

BlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This is my all-time top 5.

1. Dylan
2. Dylan
3. Dylan
4. Dylan
5. Dylan

Also happens to be the top5 best rappers list as well
BlueandGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:06 AM   #12
SilkkTheShocker
Banned

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

His lists are better than I thought they would be.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:09 AM   #13
blood yes
Serious playground baller

blood yes posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryblood yes posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I hate Euroleague as much as the next person does but....

He has 3 of the 5 players right in his list.
And to be fair, navarro was really good against the USA in 2008

Navarro may not be a top 5 player, but he has the best floater in the game

Here is my top 5:

1.Lebron James
2.Kevin Durant
3.Kobe Bryant
4.Chris Paul
5.Juan Carlos Navarro (He played really well in his rookie season, and that was just his first year in the NBA, excellent 3 point shot, crazy good floater)
blood yes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:16 AM   #14
MichaelCheazley
B-Eazy Mike Beasley

MichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague

Explains alot. You share a certain characteristic with most of the kobe fans here. Also your list alot less delusional than i thought it would be.
MichaelCheazley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:17 AM   #15
niko
I Run NY.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...64#post7646464

I have Euroleague news but unlike these people i place it in the PROPER forum.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: