Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-19-2012, 05:39 AM   #16
Toizumi
veteran savvy

Toizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterToizumi is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Marc Gasol appreciation thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickswin
I think he has a case for best center in the league, or at the very least, center I'd most want on my team

He is the type of guy who would fit into any offense. He sees the floor well and is a great passer. I'd like him to be more agressive on offense at times. He's a lot bigger than most guys who guard him, but doesn't take full advantage. In that last Knicks game, they had Carmelo(!!) guarding Gasol for a bit and Gasol overpowered him in the post, but I still felt that he didn't take full advantage. He could definitely score more, without hurting his team.
Toizumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:26 AM   #17
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation hereNick Young has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickswin
I think he has a case for best center in the league, or at the very least, center I'd most want on my team
7rpg spanish guy>Dwight Howard
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:14 PM   #18
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm glad to see this thread. People around the NBA were so upset when Pau was traded to the Lakers. I always thought it was a great trade for both teams when I first saw it happen. The Grizzlies got Marc who is one of the best C's in the NBA now. It also cleared the cap space for them to get Randolph. They now have one of the best front lines in the NBA. Marc Gasol is a huge reason for the success of that team. He's a very good all around player now.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:27 AM   #19
GoldMedallist
Great young streetballer

GoldMedallist has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
It's not easy to rebound with Z-Bo grabbing 14 a game.

True. Marc have to change his game playing with Z-Bo and make much dirty work (that is why Z-Bo said he absolutely wanted to keep Marc). Last years his numbers raised becuse he was "alone" in the paint and had score an rebound more. With Z-Bo returning he is back on his previous role.

You can't get many touches when you have Gay+Randolph in your team. He puts up good numbers with 6-8 shots per game.
GoldMedallist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:36 AM   #20
White Mamba
@kobemania

White Mamba is starting to rub some people the wrong way

He is the key for MEM. he is making it hard to defend this team.
White Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:14 AM   #21
AngelEyes
Sentenza

AngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Mamba
He is the key for MEM. he is making it hard to defend this team.

I agree with this. Gasol will be a huge factor for this team in the critical games.
AngelEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: