Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-26-2012, 10:19 AM   #121
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NBA Forum Posting activity -top posters-

i was wondering how you see post counts then found out that you have to go on another website to find out. that's even more pathetic then posting 1,000 times a week. although i dont think posting 1000 times a week is that pathetic. given the quality of the posts that is.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:03 PM   #122
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

Relax CF86. You get riled up easily. I can care less what you do for work.
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:08 PM   #123
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
i was wondering how you see post counts then found out that you have to go on another website to find out. that's even more pathetic then posting 1,000 times a week. although i dont think posting 1000 times a week is that pathetic. given the quality of the posts that is.

Posting a thousand times takes hours upon hours of work even if they are shit posts. Checking boardreader.com takes about 30 seconds.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:50 PM   #124
Pointguard
NBA sixth man of the year

Pointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPointguard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Clipperfan and Triple R, are quality posters. So the high number is all good by me. They will back up what they say and know the game. I wish more posters were like them. They keep the spark on the board as well.
Pointguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:56 PM   #125
winwin
Free Kosovo

winwin has an incredible reputation herewinwin has an incredible reputation herewinwin has an incredible reputation herewinwin has an incredible reputation herewinwin has an incredible reputation herewinwin has an incredible reputation here

quality posters my ass
winwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:50 PM   #126
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointguard
Clipperfan and Triple R, are quality posters. So the high number is all good by me. They will back up what they say and know the game. I wish more posters were like them. They keep the spark on the board as well.

Seriously?

Clippersfan86 really doesn't have alot of knowledge but at least he tries, RRR3 only posts weird pictures or smilies, he is totally clueless when it comes to basketball.

Last edited by millwad : 11-26-2012 at 03:53 PM.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:55 PM   #127
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ripthekik also has plenty of accounts in this forum. He's the poster formerly known as NBAdraftcardnet.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:02 PM   #128
BlueandGold
bball/boxing

BlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

To their defense it's quite easy to top 100+ posts per week because the majority of the posts that you make are 1 sentence type of posts, especially in the game thread where all of the posts are "gasol for the dunk" type of posts. People that watch the games and post could easily top 200+ posts per week if they have watched a bunch of games that week.
BlueandGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:07 PM   #129
zizozain
hi AJ2k8

zizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueandGold
To their defense it's quite easy to top 100+ posts per week because the majority of the posts that you make are 1 sentence type of posts, especially in the game thread where all of the posts are "gasol for the dunk" type of posts. People that watch the games and post could easily top 200+ posts per week if they have watched a bunch of games that week.
we're talking about 1000+ in one week.
zizozain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:09 PM   #130
Euroleague
Banned

Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster

What the hell? Those post totals can't be right..........
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:15 PM   #131
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointguard

haha really? I cant comment on clipperfans knowledge of the game, because i tend to not read his long winded posts. but RRR3 posts definitely reflect his age. which is 16, if i remember correctly.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:22 PM   #132
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levity
but RRR3 posts definitely reflect his age. which is 16, if i remember correctly.
Triple R is like 19 now ... think he is fresh or soph in college.

He's a smart kid. He's just extremely new to the sport.
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:35 PM   #133
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

But RRR3's weird behaviour on this site may be a result of the fact that he's suffering from OCD.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:35 PM   #134
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Ripthekik also has plenty of accounts in this forum. He's the poster formerly known as NBAdraftcardnet.
ha ha ha.. I haven't even heard of that one before. Nice try, you are the one who seems more likely to have accounts all over the place, just to slurp Lebron some more and agree with yourself. Yes, possible, even after your 40k posts.
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:38 PM   #135
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

RRR just need to cool off trying to defend every anti-LeBron statements on here and he'll be alright. He reminds me of PurpleChuck a bit - how defensive they get with their fav players and teams. PC was a youngster too, 16 or 17, I think.

CF86 can be annoying with his Clippers homerism but he has posted some interesting topics. The thread about international players lying 'bout their age is one of them.

Last edited by DMV2 : 11-26-2012 at 04:40 PM.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: