Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2012, 02:37 AM   #106
Mr. Incredible
Good college starter
 
Mr. Incredible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,406
Mr. Incredible has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: NBA Forum Posting activity -top posters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
I have the ISH mobile app and do most of my posting when I'm bored or don't have much going on away from home. The rest is done when A. I'm home alone or B. During game threads as you guys know. I'm currently working 55-60 hours and spend a couple hours a night with my girl before we go to bed... so I can't map it all out in details for you but I make it work.

I love talking hoops and where I live not many people are into basketball so this is my outlet with it. My friends for the most part don't know or care about basketball.
Timeout, what Inside Hoops Mobile App??
Mr. Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:39 AM   #107
Mr. Incredible
Good college starter
 
Mr. Incredible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,406
Mr. Incredible has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: NBA Forum Posting activity -top posters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipps
This thread is not even basketball related, peanut. But my question is still on topic.

-this guy posts a lot in multiple forums(2 for sure, could be more)
-how does this guy post a lot? How does this guy have the time to post a lot despite working 55-60 hrs a week?

I'm a server/bartender at a pizza pub. Not the best career. Not impressive at all but it's working for me.

Btw, you can't even get into the military with a 20, Peanut. Nice try but I sensed the effort. Good job buddy.
Respect. There's no way he has a job and a girlfriend and could post this much, It's impossible unless he has a lambo and a 3 story house.
Mr. Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:41 AM   #108
Clippersfan86
Banned
 
Clippersfan86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 23,737
Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: NBA Forum Posting activity -top posters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Incredible
Timeout, what Inside Hoops Mobile App??

Not an official app I think but somehow I have an insidehoops shortcut icon on my phone that instantly takes me to the basketball forum (this one). I may have accidentally dragged it onto phone or something.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:41 AM   #109
brandonislegend
Old School Cool
 
brandonislegend's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,857
brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: NBA Forum Posting activity -top posters-

He is also batman on his free time.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:42 AM   #110
millwad
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,872
millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board
Default Re: NBA Forum Posting activity -top posters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Brandon maybe if you stop following me around on the forum like a dog waiting for crumbs to fall and nitpicking everything I do..... YOU will feel better about yourself in your life to where you don't worry about what everybody else is doing. Nothing is more ironic on this forum than when trolls like you and Millwad follow the same posters around constantly telling them how much of a loser they are. Obviously you're online as much as me if you're in every thread I'm in trying to clown.

Yes, I'm online as much as you but the difference is that I've written 5 000 posts since 2007, you have had stretches when you have written 5 000 posts in 4 weeks.

Sure, I am online just as much as you..
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:43 AM   #111
brandonislegend
Old School Cool
 
brandonislegend's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,857
brandonislegend is considered somewhat coolbrandonislegend is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: NBA Forum Posting activity -top posters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Brandon maybe if you stop following me around on the forum like a dog waiting for crumbs to fall and nitpicking everything I do..... YOU will feel better about yourself in your life to where you don't worry about what everybody else is doing. Nothing is more ironic on this forum than when trolls like you and Millwad follow the same posters around constantly telling them how much of a loser they are. Obviously you're online as much as me if you're in every thread I'm in trying to clown.

How is it following you if you post on EVERY SINGLE thread that is made. You have 26k posts, if you post on every single thread and I not suppose to post on anything?

Stop posting so god damn much.
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:44 AM   #112
Mr. Incredible
Good college starter
 
Mr. Incredible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,406
Mr. Incredible has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: NBA Forum Posting activity -top posters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Not an official app I think but somehow I have an insidehoops shortcut icon on my phone that instantly takes me to the basketball forum (this one). I may have accidentally dragged it onto phone or something.
I see. I know what you're talking about. You can create a page on your Iphone or smartphone that takes you to the forum. Gotcha....I've lobbied for Jeff to create an app. He could make so much bank off of it
Mr. Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:47 AM   #113
Clippersfan86
Banned
 
Clippersfan86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 23,737
Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: NBA Forum Posting activity -top posters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipps
This thread is not even basketball related, peanut. But my question is still on topic.

-this guy posts a lot in multiple forums(2 for sure, could be more)
-how does this guy post a lot? How does this guy have the time to post a lot despite working 55-60 hrs a week?

I'm a server/bartender at a pizza pub. Not the best career. Not impressive at all but it's working for me.

Btw, you can't even get into the military with a 20, Peanut. Nice try but I sensed the effort. Good job buddy.

Actually you can retake it. I scored a 93 and didn't have to but my infantry buddy had to retake (he's about as intelligent as you). Again I have zero reason to lie about things like having a GF or working 55 plus. For one Millwad has posted pics of me and my GF I live with of 3 years and secondly a couple guys on ISH also work the same job as me and know I'm legit with it. Ask Anti Hero if I would know so much about the details of the job if I didn't work there.

Bottom line is you're exposing yourself as ignorant just to somehow try to prove I'm a loser when everything I claim can easily be verified. Even if you look at my recent post habits you can figure out my work schedule. I mean you guys may as well considering how much you care about what I do with my time. I'm off at 6 PM every night so despite 10 and 11 hour shifts I have time to post obviously.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:50 AM   #114
Clippersfan86
Banned
 
Clippersfan86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 23,737
Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: NBA Forum Posting activity -top posters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
Yes, I'm online as much as you but the difference is that I've written 5 000 posts since 2007, you have had stretches when you have written 5 000 posts in 4 weeks.

Sure, I am online just as much as you..

You misunderstood me. You have followed people around is what I said but you aren't on anywhere as much as Brandon. Besides guys you can read ISH all day and that still takes as much time as it does to post. A better stat would be how long per day people are actively online.

Millwad you've actually been pretty damn low key lately. I just meant following as in don't like somebody and go into their threads and bag on them which you used to do often. Brandon is now the main guy who's following me around like a spurned female I had a one night stand with in every thread.

Last edited by Clippersfan86 : 11-26-2012 at 02:55 AM.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:18 AM   #115
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!
 
poido123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,128
poido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NBA Forum Posting activity -top posters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
You misunderstood me. You have followed people around is what I said but you aren't on anywhere as much as Brandon. Besides guys you can read ISH all day and that still takes as much time as it does to post. A better stat would be how long per day people are actively online.

Millwad you've actually been pretty damn low key lately. I just meant following as in don't like somebody and go into their threads and bag on them which you used to do often. Brandon is now the main guy who's following me around like a spurned female I had a one night stand with in every thread.

25000 posts in a year or two : Thats crazy Clippersfan. Anyways, you're not a bad poster, I sometimes wonder why people have a go at you so often, you're nowhere near as controversial as guys like Kenneth Griffin and co.
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:21 AM   #116
Clippersfan86
Banned
 
Clippersfan86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 23,737
Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: NBA Forum Posting activity -top posters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
25000 posts in a year or two : Thats crazy Clippersfan. Anyways, you're not a bad poster, I sometimes wonder why people have a go at you so often, you're nowhere near as controversial as guys like Kenneth Griffin and co.

Never denied that I post excessively. Believe it or not my rate has declined by a lot last few months as I've gotten busier. . For the first year or so I was at like 60 posts per day which is unfortunately probably the record. I wasn't working and my GF was at school full time. Now I'm down to like 37 so I'm no longer in my prime. Was a weak era last year
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:38 AM   #117
millwad
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,872
millwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this boardmillwad is popular on this board
Default Re: NBA Forum Posting activity -top posters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
You misunderstood me. You have followed people around is what I said but you aren't on anywhere as much as Brandon. Besides guys you can read ISH all day and that still takes as much time as it does to post. A better stat would be how long per day people are actively online.


I'm neither active for that long nor do I post alot, I get bored pretty quickly to be honest and I have too much school to be very active here. And as far people hating on you for posting a lot, I don't think you should care. It's your life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Millwad you've actually been pretty damn low key lately. I just meant following as in don't like somebody and go into their threads and bag on them which you used to do often. Brandon is now the main guy who's following me around like a spurned female I had a one night stand with in every thread.

I don't dislike you at all, not one bit. I actually somewhat like you, and I do believe you get too much shit around here just because you post alot but yeah, you're are too much often and it annoys me but you have the right to write as much as you want and what you want as long as it's not offensive, which is not.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:43 AM   #118
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!
 
poido123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,128
poido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NBA Forum Posting activity -top posters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Never denied that I post excessively. Believe it or not my rate has declined by a lot last few months as I've gotten busier. . For the first year or so I was at like 60 posts per day which is unfortunately probably the record. I wasn't working and my GF was at school full time. Now I'm down to like 37 so I'm no longer in my prime. Was a weak era last year

It was the no hand-checking era, GF at school full time :
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:47 AM   #119
Clippersfan86
Banned
 
Clippersfan86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 23,737
Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: NBA Forum Posting activity -top posters-

Quote:
Originally Posted by poido123
It was the no hand-checking era, GF at school full time :
definitely. Weak era. Thanks Mill.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:04 AM   #120
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake
 
AirTupac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8,004
AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA Forum Posting activity -top posters-

Damn, this is insane. The most I've ever gotten to was 15 posts per day and that was when I first found out about ISH.
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:20 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy