Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-17-2012, 11:25 PM   #16
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Tayshaun Prince one of the most consistent players in the league (still with detroit)

He is the Andre Miller of Small Forwards
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:39 AM   #17
AngelEyes
Sentenza

AngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Tayshaun Prince one of the most consistent players in the league (still with detroit)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andremiller07
He is the Andre Miller of Small Forwards

Sad to see a fine player like Prince who can still contribute waste away on an awful team.
AngelEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:42 AM   #18
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipogb
I don't know, him choosing to stay there kind of make him seem lazy to me
I applaud to anyone who can stay in the city of Detroit for more than a decade.
no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:59 AM   #19
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

I love this guy! He's been a great role player and I love his loyalty to Detroit. ALso a great guy for the young players to learn from. He could bring a lot to a contender if he were to be traded. He's got championship experience, he's unselfish, he's consistent, plays tough d, and can do a little bit of everything.

He's be a great pickup for a contender like the Lakers, OKC, Clippers, etc, providing they trade pieces to make room for him

Prince would be great on the Lakers if they could swap him with Metta but the Pistons don't want that, and I can't really see what else the Lakers could offer
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:01 AM   #20
AngelEyes
Sentenza

AngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsPackers
I love this guy! He's been a great role player and I love his loyalty to Detroit. ALso a great guy for the young players to learn from. He could bring a lot to a contender if he were to be traded. He's got championship experience, he's unselfish, he's consistent, plays tough d, and can do a little bit of everything.

He's be a great pickup for a contender like the Lakers, OKC, Clippers, etc, providing they trade pieces to make room for him

Prince would be great on the Lakers if they could swap him with Metta but the Pistons don't want that, and I can't really see what else the Lakers could offer

Prince would be terrific on any contending team. He still provides length, defense and athleticism. His skills are eroding but a team could still take advantage of him.
AngelEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:50 AM   #21
Cali Syndicate
Decent college freshman

Cali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputation

Deserves respect
Cali Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:52 AM   #22
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think he would fit in PERFECTLY in the Spurs, hes always played like a Spurs player to me
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:08 AM   #23
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

I honestly hope Detroit trades Prince because it's pretty bad that a player of his caliber has to go through that in Detroit. Guy is a gamer and would help a lot of contenders.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:22 AM   #24
Rubio2Gasol
College star

Rubio2Gasol has decent reputation

Who would be willing to give up unprotected picks for him?

Obvious answer as to who could use him, but they have nothing to give up.

Chicago may have a decent pick at the end of the year.
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:24 AM   #25
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubio2Gasol
Who would be willing to give up unprotected picks for him?

Someone would bite on a late first rounder though, for sure.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:32 AM   #26
Sharmer
Alpha Centauri

Sharmer posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrySharmer posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

He has been slightly average good in a poor team for a number of years. I 'm sure he would find it hard to stay motivated, playing on a poorly performing team for a number of years now.
Sharmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:23 AM   #27
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

i thought he was going to be like a poor mans Grant Hill.

something like a 18/7/5 kind of player

i was wrong but still a solid career

Last edited by Bigsmoke : 11-21-2012 at 09:27 AM.
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:30 AM   #28
BlueandGold
bball/boxing

BlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

yay my thread got bumped for once

And yea I would hardly consider winning a championship and being with a single city your entire career that loves you is "wasting your career".

Let's not forget prince has been to like 7 straight ECF and x2 Finals.
BlueandGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:04 PM   #29
Rekindled
Pringles Reborn

Rekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

prince for ebanks, duhon, clark

pistons need a backup pg, get rid of prince free up play time for Singler,Daye and Jerebko
Rekindled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:18 PM   #30
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekindled
prince for ebanks, duhon, clark

pistons need a backup pg, get rid of prince free up play time for Singler,Daye and Jerebko

Eww no.
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: