Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-15-2013, 03:10 AM   #346
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Race to the MVP 2012-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopz2332
@ZachLowe_NBA

Everyone should have their "did Kevin Durant have the best non-MVP season in history" column ready for June. LeBron. Holy cow

Wilt put up 50/26 and didn't win, so Durant won't have that title.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:39 AM   #347
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco totti
I think OKC will blow the heat at home, and durant take the number one spot back there again.
Right now, they are alternating positions.I believe they had similar amount of weeks at number one spot

Good call.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:50 AM   #348
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 NBA/NFL Mind

RoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoundMoundOfReb is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ethan J. Skolnick ‏@EthanJSkolnick
LeBron on courtside fan: “He told me to shoot it. He said, ‘Shoot it, you can’t shoot.’ So I said OK. So I shot it. And I made it...."

" then I hit another and another and the fan stopped talking to me"

toying with the league .
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:09 AM   #349
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
SMH @ cowardly OKC fans who dickride LeBron harder than his stans
lebron has been beasting every team lately
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:50 AM   #350
francesco totti
Decent college freshman

francesco totti has decent reputationfrancesco totti has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke117
Good call.

I didnt expect it. Because OKC are too good at home, and the heat on road play almost .500 ball. Pre-game expectation of OKC win was more logical IMO.
But Lebron shut me up..

He has the league MVP locked up imo
francesco totti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:56 AM   #351
Kurosawa0
NBA rookie of the year

Kurosawa0 has no real reputation yet.

You could lock this thread. There's no race anymore.
Kurosawa0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:00 AM   #352
PJR
College superstar

PJR is popular on this boardPJR is popular on this boardPJR is popular on this boardPJR is popular on this boardPJR is popular on this board

Polls are now closed. Thank you all for your participation.
PJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:09 AM   #353
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board

can a mod lock this thread? Discussion has come to an end.
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:14 AM   #354
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen is considered somewhat coolTheMarkMadsen is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickingStar
can a mod lock this thread? Discussion has come to an end.

Really people? Lebron's having an amazing year and I realize everybody is slurping him but when did we start declaring MVPS before the all star break?

A lot can still happen

If Durant starts going nuts after the break and OKC gets hot he'll start getting massive MVP hype and all the ESPN fan boys will be calling for Durants MVP.

Lebron IMO will win, but to act like you should be awarded MVP in February is stupid
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:16 AM   #355
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

Current Week:
1. LeBron James
2. Kevin Durant
3. Tony Parker
4. Carmelo Anthony
5. Chris Paul
6. Kobe Bryant
7. Dwyane Wade
8. Russell Westbrook
9. Paul George
10. James Harden

Not much change, Tony Parker passed Carmelo Anthony and Wade makes his first entrance.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:46 PM   #356
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

That top 10 list is insulting to my intelligence.

The only thing I don't like about some of this Lebron talk (as I guess I have to get used to everything recent being the best ever) is this garbage about him not even trying. Stop talking like that.

But I'll say this...he probably played the best single game anone has played all year, last night.
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:51 PM   #357
LikeABosh
Banned

LikeABosh is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Lebron taking a huge lead into all star break
LikeABosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:54 PM   #358
Ancient Legend
Possessed by B-Ball

Ancient Legend is a pretty well-respected posterAncient Legend is a pretty well-respected posterAncient Legend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
Current Week:
1. LeBron James
2. Kevin Durant
3. Tony Parker
4. Carmelo Anthony
5. Chris Paul
6. Kobe Bryant
7. Dwyane Wade
8. Russell Westbrook
9. Paul George
10. James Harden

Not much change, Tony Parker passed Carmelo Anthony and Wade makes his first entrance.

I would have CP3 higher than Melo. The Clippers are once again clicking and destroying teams with CP3. Melo has been constant but his team has not.
Ancient Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:00 PM   #359
LikeABosh
Banned

LikeABosh is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Kobe at 6
LikeABosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:05 PM   #360
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco totti
I didnt expect it. Because OKC are too good at home, and the heat on road play almost .500 ball. Pre-game expectation of OKC win was more logical IMO.
But Lebron shut me up..

He has the league MVP locked up imo
.500 ball on the road is actually elite....a major requisite for any contender.

And if i read your quote you didn't predict a win, you predicted a blowout.

That was kinda silly.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: