Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2012, 01:00 AM   #1
oh the horror
NBA Legend
 
oh the horror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Torrance, CA
Posts: 15,813
Default Wade falling apart at 30, while Kobe at 34 ....

after 17 seasons is performing like he is right now.


While I dont give a shit about the whole "who is better" aspect....This is something you need to look at in terms of longevity with players, and their 'greatness'.


Kobe's peers are NOT on his level anymore, and Wade, who is YOUNGER is declining at a pretty serious rate lately.


What say you?
oh the horror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:01 AM   #2
Indian guy
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Indian guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 7,559
Default Re: Wade falling apart at 30, while Kobe at 34 ....

Wade looks fine to me physically. His issues are all mental right now.
Indian guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:01 AM   #3
RRR3
Youth is Wasted...
 
RRR3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: ...On the Young
Posts: 21,847
Default Re: Wade falling apart at 30, while Kobe at 34 ....

Damn OTH I thought you were a good Lakers fan. Just another mamba apostle after all. We get it "Be" is the "GOAT GAWD".
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:01 AM   #4
red1
kaWHO DAT BALLER
 
red1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: jurassic klaw
Posts: 16,336
Default Re: Wade falling apart at 30, while Kobe at 34 ....

shit is frustrating, he is not hungry at all. everything about him is relaxed and lazy
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:02 AM   #5
M.Bustly15A5RU8
Dunking on everybody in the park
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 689
Default Re: Wade falling apart at 30, while Kobe at 34 ....

I say we hear about this same thing every single day so you don't need to make a thread about. Jesus Christ the dick riding on this forum is unbearable.
M.Bustly15A5RU8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:04 AM   #6
TheBigVeto
College star
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 4,129
Default Re: Wade falling apart at 30, while Kobe at 34 ....

I say Kobe had some illegal procedures done on him.
Wade is dumb enough not to follow suit.
TheBigVeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:04 AM   #7
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997
 
Meticode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 35,165
Default Re: Wade falling apart at 30, while Kobe at 34 ....

Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:04 AM   #8
RRR3
Youth is Wasted...
 
RRR3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: ...On the Young
Posts: 21,847
Default Re: Wade falling apart at 30, while Kobe at 34 ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Pac
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:04 AM   #9
NewYorkNoPicks
National High School Star
 
NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,314
Default Re: Wade falling apart at 30, while Kobe at 34 ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
after 17 seasons is performing like he is right now.


While I dont give a shit about the whole "who is better" aspect....This is something you need to look at in terms of longevity with players, and their 'greatness'.


Kobe's peers are NOT on his level anymore, and Wade, who is YOUNGER is declining at a pretty serious rate lately.


What say you?

Ill always say this...

The guys who play at a high level for a long period pf time are those that have a scientific approach to the game.

These are the players who rely on skill and savvy moreso than athletic gifts to dominate. Take a look at Paul Pierce for instance.

Kobe made sure he did what Jordan did, changing his game as his athleticism declined. Guys like Kobe, Melo and Pierce last forever while the Wades, LeBrons and McGradys burn out
NewYorkNoPicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:06 AM   #10
oh the horror
NBA Legend
 
oh the horror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Torrance, CA
Posts: 15,813
Default Re: Wade falling apart at 30, while Kobe at 34 ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
Damn OTH I thought you were a good Lakers fan. Just another mamba apostle after all. We get it "Be" is the "GOAT GAWD".



I call it like I see it dude. Im watching Kobe running around out there, and im saying to myself....either this dude is on steroid of some kind, or he sold his soul to the devil, because at 34 years old, 17 seasons in, he shouldnt be doing the shit he's doing out there.


He's declined in various areas, but it's pretty fu*king impressive.
oh the horror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:06 AM   #11
RRR3
Youth is Wasted...
 
RRR3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: ...On the Young
Posts: 21,847
Default Re: Wade falling apart at 30, while Kobe at 34 ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
Ill always say this...

The guys who play at a high level for a long period pf time are those that have a scientific approach to the game.

These are the players who rely on skill and savvy moreso than athletic gifts to dominate. Take a look at Paul Pierce for instance.

Kobe made sure he did what Jordan did, changing his game as his athleticism declined. Guys like Kobe, Melo and Pierce last forever while the Wades, LeBrons and McGradys burn out
Trying to subtly put Melo over LeBron. I'll give you credit for trying. LeBron is much more skilled than people want to give him credit for anyways.
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:07 AM   #12
oh the horror
NBA Legend
 
oh the horror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Torrance, CA
Posts: 15,813
Default Re: Wade falling apart at 30, while Kobe at 34 ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
Ill always say this...

The guys who play at a high level for a long period pf time are those that have a scientific approach to the game.

These are the players who rely on skill and savvy moreso than athletic gifts to dominate. Take a look at Paul Pierce for instance.

Kobe made sure he did what Jordan did, changing his game as his athleticism declined. Guys like Kobe, Melo and Pierce last forever while the Wades, LeBrons and McGradys burn out



Paul Pierce is also another good example. Yes.
oh the horror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:07 AM   #13
RRR3
Youth is Wasted...
 
RRR3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: ...On the Young
Posts: 21,847
Default Re: Wade falling apart at 30, while Kobe at 34 ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
I call it like I see it dude. Im watching Kobe running around out there, and im saying to myself....either this dude is on steroid of some kind, or he sold his soul to the devil, because at 34 years old, 17 seasons in, he shouldnt be doing the shit he's doing out there.


He's declined in various areas, but it's pretty fu*king impressive.
I'm just saying, if you don't want to get trolls in here telling you stupid shit like "Derp Lakers 3-5 Kobrick da wors' evah!" don't make these threads.
RRR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:09 AM   #14
Patrick Chewing
#MAGA #TIGERBLOOD
 
Patrick Chewing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 18,680
Default Re: Wade falling apart at 30, while Kobe at 34 ....

Wade also doesn't have to carry this team any longer. That's not an excuse, but I'm pretty sure he's happy playing with Lebron.
Patrick Chewing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:12 AM   #15
NewYorkNoPicks
National High School Star
 
NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2,314
Default Re: Wade falling apart at 30, while Kobe at 34 ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
I'm just saying, if you don't want to get trolls in here telling you stupid shit like "Derp Lakers 3-5 Kobrick da wors' evah!" don't make these threads.

You arethe new Pauk

Kobes more skilled than LeBron
NewYorkNoPicks is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:12 PM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy