Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-21-2012, 11:15 PM   #136
daballa13
Great young streetballer

daballa13 has not been impressing people
Default Re: The Official "Discuss Jeremy Lin's Performance" Thread

Good Lord Jeremy Lin you SUCK
daballa13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:18 PM   #137
KungFuJoe
Local High School Star

KungFuJoe has not been impressing people

Sat the last 5 minutes of the game. This is gonna do WONDERS for his confidence.

Ouch. I give him all the credit for making it as far as he did, but this is a MANS game. If you don't believe in yourself then you need to GTFO. He was handed the keys to a brand new Porsche and he is struggling to back it out of the garage.

Still, though...he has been awful, but it's only been about 10 games into the season as well. Still early to close the book.
KungFuJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:13 AM   #138
maverick2431
Can barely lace up my sneakers

maverick2431 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuJoe
Sat the last 5 minutes of the game. This is gonna do WONDERS for his confidence.

Ouch. I give him all the credit for making it as far as he did, but this is a MANS game. If you don't believe in yourself then you need to GTFO. He was handed the keys to a brand new Porsche and he is struggling to back it out of the garage.

Still, though...he has been awful, but it's only been about 10 games into the season as well. Still early to close the book.

he deserves to be moved to second unit the way he's playing. looks scared, won't drive like he did in new york, he continaully passes up open jump shots.

his handling looks very suspect. what has he been doing all summer? if you're getting paid $25 million, no excuses! sit down and start watching some tapes of chris paul and steve nash and how they breka down the defense and use the pick and roll.

i really am starting to think linsanity took off because he had one of the best pnr players in the nba - Tyson Chandler and the best 3 point shooter Novak. Lin should've stayed in NY, now he's getting exposed.
maverick2431 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:14 AM   #139
AngelEyes
Sentenza

AngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation here

Lin is ideal coming off the bench. I don't think he can be a starter on a contending team.
AngelEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:17 AM   #140
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is considered somewhat coolEric Cartman is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelEyes
Lin is ideal coming off the bench. I don't think he can be a starter on a contending team.

Apparently not on a bad team either.
Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:18 AM   #141
AngelEyes
Sentenza

AngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation hereAngelEyes has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Cartman

Perhaps
AngelEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 12:22 AM   #142
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation hereandremiller07 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Cartman

Pretty much this I think its time for Houston to swallow there pride and just admit getting Lin has been a major mistake and that he should start of the bench and get limited mins. Ethier Houston should trade for a PG (Bledsoe) or let Scott Macahdo have a go and see what his good playmaking skills can bring, this is just getting flat out embarrasing for Lin and the organisation hes shooting in the low 30's and just had 5 turnovers and 4 points
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 05:33 AM   #143
spiegel
Local High School Star

spiegel has no real reputation yet.

AFTER LAST NIGHTS DEBACLE I'VE GIVEN UP ON HIM. Sadly the Linsanity is looking like a fuke run.
spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:25 AM   #145
KeyNote
KR∆PES

KeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputation

Everything changes when teams have film on you
KeyNote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:42 AM   #146
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Updated. Those stats didn't look good
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:35 AM   #147
stevieming
Serious playground baller

stevieming has an OK reputation so far

Just finished watching the game, he started off well apart from taking dumb ass three as the first shot then threw up 2 bricks in quick succession and a floater that was in an out.

Then Nate came in and vaporised him. (to be fair Nate when on fire will do it to anyone, check the game he had against miami last year for GS warriors)

Then the coach subbed him off because Lin was playing shook with no aggression. His intensity and effort level are all down from previous games.

He's just getting worse....

Personally, I hope he turns it around.

If he can average 14/7/5 for the year, then I consider it a good year for him. I really thought he was going to get those stats at the beginning of the year.
stevieming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:49 AM   #148
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm retiring the thread. After every game someone posts a "LIN DID THIS VS. THE LAKERS LAST NIGHT" so it's not point really. My point wasn't to spam Lin threads. I'm sure there will be many threads to argue in.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:59 PM   #149
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:55 PM   #150
Grinder

Grinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGrinder is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This thread can't be retired without an obligatory bump after Lin playing a great game and his Rockets' thrashing of the Knicks today in MSG.
Grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: