Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-12-2012, 05:03 AM   #166
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected posterNumberSix is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Mike D'Antoni signs a four-year deal with the Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentknicks
Not man enough, didn't expect much less. The ultimate bandwagoner, too cowardly to support something that hasn't been elite, too cowardly to stand up to there comments.
Or........

I don't take bets where I have no interest in the stakes. Lol. Like I give a fuq if you stay or go.

How about this? I keep my account, and you do whatever it is you do. Stay, go, eat a sammich, who gives a shit?
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:07 AM   #167
COnDEMnED
Local High School Star

COnDEMnED is considered somewhat coolCOnDEMnED is considered somewhat coolCOnDEMnED is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Mike D'Antoni hired as new Lakers head coach!

I guess it could be worse. At least we didn't hire Mike Dunleavy again. Maybe we can trade for the Suns medical staff as well. We're going to need them with all the injurys to come probably around the All-Star break.

Maybe Sloan can come be an assistant coach.
COnDEMnED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:11 AM   #168
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

D'Antoni fits well with Nash. Phil would have fit well with Dwight. I would rather have the coach tailor to Dwight (plus Phil is a genius).
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:54 AM   #169
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this board

As a knick fans all i have to say is good luck Lakers

Today, in just one quarter, i repeat in just one quarter, the Knicks have more off-ball movement, screens being set, plays being runned than in 3 full season with D'Antoni. No i'm not exaggerating.

There's a reason D'Antoni "system" is the ssol, because after 7 seconds defenses are set and he is completely clueless on what to do, and is all up to the PG to come up with something.

I'm laughing, Phil Jackson is laughing, lakers fans won't believe what i'm saying, just like i didn't believe suns fans warnings when the Knicks hired him.

Hope Gasol can shoot threes.

I feel for you guys, cause you have Nash, and he is going to mask D'Antoni incompetence until it's too late.

No seriously

Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:00 AM   #170
webberz0044
Decent playground baller

webberz0044 has an OK reputation so far

So I guess Metta will be shooting more 3's from now on?
webberz0044 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:01 AM   #171
COnDEMnED
Local High School Star

COnDEMnED is considered somewhat coolCOnDEMnED is considered somewhat coolCOnDEMnED is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue&Orange

Today, in just one quarter, i repeat in just one quarter, the Knicks have more off-ball movement, screens being set, plays being runned than in 3 full season with D'Antoni. No i'm not exaggerating.

There's a reason D'Antoni "system" is the ssol, because after 7 seconds defenses are set and he is completely clueless on what to do, and is all up to the PG to come up with something.

I'm laughing, Phil Jackson is laughing, lakers fans won't believe what i'm saying, just like i didn't believe suns fans warnings when the Knicks hired him.

I feel for you guys, cause you have Nash, and he is going to mask D'Antoni incompetence until it's too late.

No seriously

I believe ya buddy. I can't quite bring myself to laughter tho.
COnDEMnED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:07 AM   #172
elementally morale
College superstar

elementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputationelementally morale has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
I haven't planned to watch them tomorrow but I'll get up in 4:30 am (time in my country) just to watch them play against the Spurs tomorrow.

Same here. Hungary, Europe.
elementally morale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:17 AM   #173
Kujo
National High School Star

Kujo has decent reputation

Good Lucks Lakers.

D'Antoni was a failure in NY (they basically forced him to re-sign), and his success in Phoenix had a lot to with the roster.

I see the same M.O. Great offense, horrible defense.
Kujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:26 AM   #174
francesco totti
Decent college freshman

francesco totti has decent reputationfrancesco totti has decent reputation

francesco totti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:38 AM   #175
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco totti

lol
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:41 AM   #176
noob cake
Good college starter

noob cake has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue&Orange

No seriously

I watched a lot of Knicks game because Rockets used to own that Knicks pick.

Pringles might be worse than Potato. Time to trade for Kobe in fantasy
noob cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:43 AM   #177
Shepseskaf
Old School

Shepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputation

I called this yesterday.

Sorry LA, you can forget about any championships in the near future.

Can't wait for the drama when Pringles gets run out of town.

Better get Coach K on speed-dial.
Shepseskaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:44 AM   #178
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just woke up.

Wait....what?

D'Antoni? 4 years?
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:44 AM   #179
tomtucker
Prince of Wallachia

tomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this boardtomtucker is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
Would have much preferred the Zen or Sloan respectively. Can't really blame the FO if Phil was asking for 10 plus million, GM power over Jim and home games only. Will have to see what was actually requested by Phil tomorrow. Guess were going to be fun to watch durring the regular season with an early playoff exits. I would expect Nash will be worked harder than a Vietcong prostitute in 1960. What a bummer for Kobes last years. Obviously Mike will have to hire a defensive coach, im prepared to slit my wrists if it turns out to be Mike Brown. Probably means Pau is gone also. God help us in Laker land.... we hired the white Mike Brown...

all true.....but i belive Vietcong prostitutes had they finest period in the 1970s .........
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:44 AM   #180
noob cake
Good college starter

noob cake has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
I called this yesterday.

Sorry LA, you can forget about any championships in the near future.

Can't wait for the drama when Pringles gets run out of town.

Better get Coach K on speed-dial.

Even if they win regular season games, tighter defensive games in the postseason will ruin the Lakers.
noob cake is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: