Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-09-2012, 12:52 PM   #1
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Cam Newton and the Panthers will put a Beating on Denver. I guarantee it.

Welcome back John Fox.

Look for your's truly at the game.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:37 PM   #2
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cam Newton and the Panthers will put a Beating on Denver. I guarantee it.

Panthers now doomed for sure...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:39 PM   #3
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cam Newton and the Panthers will put a Beating on Denver. I guarantee it.

Panthers were doomed anyway.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:11 PM   #4
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Panthers were doomed anyway.

We've lost some very close games (Falcons, Bears) and the tide has finally turned. It's a lock.

Panthers-34
Broncos-21
Old 11-09-2012, 06:08 PM   #5
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Broncos rolling now. Panthers about to get lit the f*ck up.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:06 AM   #6
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Just back from the Bobcats game where we beat the Mavs in OT. Broncos up next!
Old 11-11-2012, 03:00 AM   #7
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not sure if I'll laugh my ass off or get really pissed if Denver somehow loses to Carolina.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:14 PM   #8
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That's a good call bro.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:46 PM   #9
Heavincent
7-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

You're not even a Broncos fan RG.
Heavincent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:53 PM   #10
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

VONMILLERD.

But seriously, Newton looked awful. Panthers got lit up as predicted.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:29 PM   #11
StateOfMind12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
VONMILLERD.

But seriously, Newton looked awful. Panthers got lit up as predicted.
They looked good in their first score but you can only thrive off of trick/gimmick plays for so long.

I thought Von had multiple sacks but he only had one. He definitely had a huge imprint in the game today, definitely the defensive player of the week.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:01 PM   #12
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is considered somewhat coolEric Cartman is considered somewhat coolEric Cartman is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
They looked good in their first score but you can only thrive off of trick/gimmick plays for so long.

I thought Von had multiple sacks but he only had one. He definitely had a huge imprint in the game today, definitely the defensive player of the week.

Slow down there the two best defenses haven't played yet. But yeah he had a great impact in the game.
Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:25 PM   #13
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Panthers are so bad.

Ron Rivera is a god awful coach.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:48 PM   #14
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
Panthers are so bad.

Ron Rivera is a god awful coach.

I actually contemplated leaving at the 2 minute warning in the first half. Rivera needs to go, along with all our overpaid stiffs: D'angelo, Jordan Gross and our entire o-line, Captain Munnerlin, Chris Gamble, Jonathan Beason, Armanti Edwards, Charles Godfrey. Just cut them all and see what you can get in a trade for Steve Smith.

I fukcing had it with these clowns.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:33 PM   #15
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: