Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-08-2012, 11:24 AM   #1
stallionaire
UNITED WE RUN #WOLVES

stallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Celtics kicking themselves over Stiemsma yet? How's Darko working out? LOL

David Kahn is a ****ing GOON.

lovin my boy stiemsma

12 / 5 last night in pure hustle mode, made 8 points in about 2 minutes. limited minutes yet still beasting.

These deep 5-4* Wolves are about to make some noise once Love and Rubio get back.

Name a better deep frontcourt than the wolves...

Kirilenko/Love/Pek
Budinger/Williams/Amundson/Cunningham/Stiemsma

Last edited by stallionaire : 11-21-2012 at 10:44 AM.
stallionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:28 AM   #2
MichaelCheazley
B-Eazy Mike Beasley

MichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Celtics kicking themselves over Stiemsma yet? How's Darko working out? LOL

Big Al/ Kanter
Millsap/ Favors/ Jeremy evans
MichaelCheazley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:36 AM   #3
stallionaire
UNITED WE RUN #WOLVES

stallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Celtics kicking themselves over Stiemsma yet? How's Darko working out? LOL

I like utah's big shooters, don't like their ability to bang down low.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:50 AM   #4
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelCheazley
Big Al/ Kanter
Millsap/ Favors/ Jeremy evans

they really oughta move al jefferson

they arent gonna win anything with him at center, hes not gonna get any better, and hes taking playing time away from the promising kanter and favors
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:52 AM   #5
Kevin_Garnett_5
College star

Kevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this boardKevin_Garnett_5 is popular on this board

Stiemsma was great last season for the Celtics. He played a good portion of the season and the entire Playoffs with plantar fasciitis too. Was disappointed we didn't resign him but it was probably a good idea to not overpay him.
Kevin_Garnett_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:25 PM   #6
stallionaire
UNITED WE RUN #WOLVES

We didn't overpay him either...
Old 11-08-2012, 12:47 PM   #7
NugzFan
NBA lottery pick

NugzFan is considered somewhat coolNugzFan is considered somewhat cool

The new cf86
NugzFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:44 AM   #8
stallionaire
UNITED WE RUN #WOLVES

Bump.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:45 AM   #9
Doctor Rivers
Good college starter

Doctor Rivers is considered somewhat coolDoctor Rivers is considered somewhat coolDoctor Rivers is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by stallionaire
Bump.

lol red bars
Doctor Rivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:46 AM   #10
Pushxx
Anti-NBA Hipster

Pushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation here

We couldn't match other teams' offers due to cap reasons. Celtics had no choice but to let Steamer go.
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:48 AM   #11
stallionaire
UNITED WE RUN #WOLVES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Rivers
lol red bars

Lol caring about rep on this forum. Certain posters just can't let go of the fact that I talk about ball so truthfully. The redbars are a sign that I don't give a ****, I don't need approval when I post. it's a damn message board.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:56 PM   #12
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't get it. I'd take a healthy Wilcox over a healthy Stiemsma any day.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:01 PM   #13
b0bab0i
National High School Star

b0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

lovin my boy stiemsma

12 / 5 last night in pure hustle mode, made 8 points in about 2 minutes. limited minutes yet still beasting.

These deep 5-4* Wolves are about to make some noise once Love and Rubio get back.

Kirilenko/Love/Pek
lol no playing time for most of em when Love gets back.
b0bab0i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:11 PM   #14
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:

lovin my boy stiemsma

Kirilenko/Love/Pek

I'm sorry but Melo/Amare/Tyson is a way better front court than that and it's not even close. I would take Metta/Gasol/Dwight over that too and yeah, I'm sure the celts are kicking themselves over a backup center you really made a thread about a 12/5 performance? The Wolves are lucky if they make the playoffs. Gay/Zbo/Gasol over that front court too and I can keep naming if you want.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:11 PM   #15
Fudge
FREE RUSS & BUDADIIII

Fudge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Lol caring about rep on this forum. Certain posters just can't let go of the fact that I talk about ball so truthfully. The redbars are a sign that I don't give a ****, I don't need approval when I post. it's a damn message board.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: