Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 11-08-2012, 03:19 AM   #1
VegasLakerFan
I brick open layups

VegasLakerFan has an OK reputation so far
Default Jim Buss speaks.

https://twitter.com/ramonashelburne

ramonashelburne ‏@ramonashelburne
Jim Buss says, "You don't start 0-3 for the first time since we've owned the franchise without being on top of it."

Jim Buss cont'd: "That doesn't mean change is coming. That just means you have to be aware."

Jim Buss: "You have to give it time to understand [what's going on]."

Jim Buss: "I don't know if there's a game total that would make me impatient. I know if we're 1-15, I don't think that would be very good."

Jim buss: "But at this time, I'm fine with what's going on. As long as everybody is on the same page, I think we're fine."

Thoughts?
VegasLakerFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:26 PM   #2
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Jim Buss speaks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasLakerFan
https://twitter.com/ramonashelburne

Jim Buss says, "You don't start 0-3 for the first time since we've owned the franchise without being on top of it."

Jim Buss cont'd: "That doesn't mean change is coming. That just means you have to be aware."

Jim Buss: "You have to give it time to understand [what's going on]."

Jim Buss: "I don't know if there's a game total that would make me impatient. I know if we're 1-15, I don't think that would be very good."

Jim buss: "But at this time, I'm fine with what's going on. As long as everybody is on the same page, I think we're fine."

Thoughts?

I told you guys that Jimmy is a dumb@ss.......very obvious.
Jeanie should be running the team!!!!!!!

Ramona is awesome!
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:36 PM   #3
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker

Ramona is awesome!

Well he's just trying to be diplomatic. When he says he doubts a change is coming soon, thats actually a significant clue to me that they're already looking for a replacement coach.

I am officially open to the idea of changing the coach. This team needs Sloan and Sloan only. They need to make him an offer he can't refuse.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:01 PM   #4
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Well he's just trying to be diplomatic. When he says he doubts a change is coming soon, thats actually a significant clue to me that they're already looking for a replacement coach.

I am officially open to the idea of changing the coach. This team needs Sloan and Sloan only. They need to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Quote:

This comment is the most alarming one, and this tells me that he is clueless.
I doubt anyone else thinks this team is on the same page......or even know where any of the pages are

I seriously doubt he is looking for a replacement coach......Jimmy hates to admit he was wrong, change will not come that easy unfortunately.

It's going to take pressure from the players, fans and media to force his hand.......or if Daddy steps in.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:44 AM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
This comment is the most alarming one, and this tells me that he is clueless.
I doubt anyone else thinks this team is on the same page......or even know where any of the pages are

I seriously doubt he is looking for a replacement coach......Jimmy hates to admit he was wrong, change will not come that easy unfortunately.

It's going to take pressure from the players, fans and media to force his hand.......or if Daddy steps in.

He's just bsing. Honestly don't expect him to say "yeah mike brown is a sh*t coach, but with not many on the market, and since we've invested all this cash, we're kinda stuck with it until it worsens."

Do you remember when Kobe would have Smush and Kwame Brown's backs all the time? Right after those dudes were traded, Kobe talked about how "back in the day those guys were on the team and now they aren't really playin".

Believe me. Im sure Jimmy believes a change needs to come. If anything his dad probably still is involved and contacting coaches around the league that are available (it better freaking be sloan). Until then Mike Brown is "doing a fine job" or whatever the heck these phony politicians call it.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:13 AM   #6
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
He's just bsing. Honestly don't expect him to say "yeah mike brown is a sh*t coach, but with not many on the market, and since we've invested all this cash, we're kinda stuck with it until it worsens."

Do you remember when Kobe would have Smush and Kwame Brown's backs all the time? Right after those dudes were traded, Kobe talked about how "back in the day those guys were on the team and now they aren't really playin".

Believe me. Im sure Jimmy believes a change needs to come. If anything his dad probably still is involved and contacting coaches around the league that are available (it better freaking be sloan). Until then Mike Brown is "doing a fine job" or whatever the heck these phony politicians call it.
I agree with Lakerfreak here...he probably just say it while he have someone prepares plan B...so when the time is right, he can just fire him. If he does it too soon, it can sink even faster and people may blame it partly because of him.
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:44 PM   #7
Mgamer20o0
Great young streetballer

Mgamer20o0 has decent reputationMgamer20o0 has decent reputation

Quote:

Ramona is awesome!
fire jimmy.........
Mgamer20o0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:51 PM   #8
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool
Exclamation Re: Jim Buss speaks.

Once jimmy made that statement I knew he was going to fire mike brown!! Now for the proper replacement! Or are we going to trade Gasol first! Lol temp replacement fisher!! Till the return of Phil!!! ?
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:55 PM   #9
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool
Smile Re: Jim Buss speaks.

Oh, and the season begins!!!!
Old 11-09-2012, 07:21 PM   #10
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariodeathgrip
Till the return of Phil!!! ?
Return of Phil the Grey to save Middle earth. Mankind depends on it. :)

I think we should keep Gasol the Treebeard
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:42 PM   #11
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

Lightbulb Re: Jim Buss speaks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobesabi
Return of Phil the Grey to save Middle earth. Mankind depends on it. :)

I think we should keep Gasol the Treebeard

You know wut Gasol great when he's not playing like Odom!! Camping away from the basket. So maybe maybe it was Browns fault! But Gasol so far plays worst now then when along side Bynum. Trade to the hawks in the back pocket. Gasol is soft. But great coaching can change that. My three in my mind Coach K, Zen master, and Fisher anyone else. Will change the system. Jamison and Artest are a must keep for the play-off!!

Coach K will bring new life in Kobe, and will force Dwight to learn how to shoot a Free throw. Back to basic. Slim chance to steal a future NBA super coach! Lol at this time!

I'm so happy Mike Brown is fired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Zen Master returns!! Is near!!!!! Bringing an army of light ( life) back to LA!

Last edited by mariodeathgrip : 11-09-2012 at 09:39 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: