Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 11-02-2012, 03:11 PM   #1
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Let's start with the predictions - FIRST 10 GAMES

Nov. 2 - vs Miami L
Nov. 4 - vs Philadelphia W
Nov. 5 - @ Philadelphia L
Nov. 9 - vs Dallas W
Nov. 13 - @ Orlando W
Nov. 15 - @ San Antonio L
Nov. 16 - @ Memphis L
Nov. 18 - vs Indiana W
Nov. 20 - @ New Orleans W
Nov. 21 - @ Dallas W

6-4

I say we go 6-4. Nothing great but not bad either considering all the injuries.
Anything over 6 win would be a pleasant surprise,anything under 4 wins would be a huge disappointment.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 04:28 PM   #2
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Let's start with the predictions - FIRST 10 GAMES

I have it the opposite way. I think we go 4-6. I think we lose to Miami, both Philly games, Indiana, San Antonio and Memphis. I dont think its cause for alarm. I just think those teams have too much depth for us to win without Amare.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 06:04 PM   #3
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I have it the opposite way. I think we go 4-6. I think we lose to Miami, both Philly games, Indiana, San Antonio and Memphis. I dont think its cause for alarm. I just think those teams have too much depth for us to win without Amare.
4-6 isn't the end of the world. Like I said I wouldn't be too down with us going 4-6 considering we have a lot of injury problems.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:48 PM   #4
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 03:11 AM   #5
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

who needs amare
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:49 AM   #6
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
who needs amare
We do lol Im not letting last night cloud my judgement. Under no circumstances is having Brewer, Kidd and Felton starting at the same time a recipe for success lol
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:34 AM   #7
Clutch
Stop flopping

Amare off the bench. Please Woody,make it happen.
Old 11-03-2012, 10:02 AM   #8
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
We do lol Im not letting last night cloud my judgement. Under no circumstances is having Brewer, Kidd and Felton starting at the same time a recipe for success lol
Why not? The tone was set from the opening tip, and the team never let up.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 02:28 PM   #9
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

No Dirk, Kaman, Anthony Davis, Granger, Afflo it does bode well for the Knicks.

Its not impossible to go 6-4 or better considering how many are on the rode. If these said players come back 4-6 isnt terrible.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:38 AM   #10
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

10-0

Swag
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:36 AM   #11
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board

6-4 is certainly possible now that we blew out the heat.
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:25 PM   #12
MightyWhitey
Local High School Star

MightyWhitey has decent reputationMightyWhitey has decent reputation

Knicks may end up 8-2 the first ten games. I think they can beat Dallas in MSG but not in Dallas. San Antonio may pose the biggest obstacle though.
MightyWhitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:11 AM   #13
redrich2000
I brick open layups

redrich2000 has no real reputation yet.

9-1 we'll lose to the Spurs.
redrich2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:37 AM   #14
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

im pretty sure we owned the spurs last season
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:06 AM   #15
Clutch
Stop flopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluechox2
im pretty sure we owned the spurs last season
I'm pretty sure the Spurs beat us convincingly last season. Something like 10-15 points difference.
The thing I remember the most about that game is Amare's TERRIBLE defense. I know he's not a good defender but that night he looked extremely awful. Like two times worse than usual. Also Tyson was out.

If I'm right we beat them 2 seasons ago at MSG in a high scoring game,like 130-120 or something.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: