Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2013, 07:29 PM   #481
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

alwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

lol wow not even one comment after the Bulls game? Maybe you all are so disappointed that you didn't even bother to post.

Saw a guy wearing a Nets hat at a supermarket today. Struck up a conversation about how crappy this team is, talking about potential playoff matchups and what not. It got awkward quick so we drifted away to discussing western conference. (he also happened to be a Lakers fan) Still, he said he would pick LeBron over Kobe to start a franchise so I knew he was legit.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:25 PM   #482
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysunny
lol wow not even one comment after the Bulls game? Maybe you all are so disappointed that you didn't even bother to post.

Saw a guy wearing a Nets hat at a supermarket today. Struck up a conversation about how crappy this team is, talking about potential playoff matchups and what not. It got awkward quick so we drifted away to discussing western conference. (he also happened to be a Lakers fan) Still, he said he would pick LeBron over Kobe to start a franchise so I knew he was legit.
I would have lost respect right there.
Old 03-06-2013, 11:11 PM   #483
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Finally a 20pts win lol, the next two games are huge for us, battle for the 4th seed.
Old 03-07-2013, 02:28 AM   #484
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
the past couple weeks has been a pretty wild ride for me. but that bolded part had me doubling over in a happy and relieved way. hahaha, god bless you guys.

tonight i was hoping to catch the game at the bar after doing the club thing. well, yea... friends and female problems... once again a serious life-threatening combo. :S

rock on for now, bros!
Old 03-07-2013, 02:50 AM   #485
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

alwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing
I would have lost respect right there.

I didn't realize there were so many Laker fans in New York. They were all open about it too. You accuse them of bandwagon and they bring up Miami as if them hoping on LA is justifiable solely because of their recent struggle. What's funny is most of them hopped on during the Shaq and Kobe dynasty. These are the same people who chanted MVP when Kobe scored 61 points in the Garden, and most recently, the game in Brooklyn where he dunked on the entire Nets bringing arena into frenzy. Guess you just have to respect greatness. Kobe is that dude.

edit: just saw the highlights of Lakers/Hornets game. This guy is unreal. It's gonna be a sad day when he retires.

Last edited by alwaysunny : 03-07-2013 at 03:01 AM.
Old 03-07-2013, 02:53 AM   #486
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

I only saw the beginning of the game when they were struggling before I went off to play poker. Damn what happened in the 3rd quarter? Are my eyes deceiving me?
Old 03-07-2013, 06:02 PM   #487
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I didn't realize there were so many Laker fans in New York. They were all open about it too. You accuse them of bandwagon and they bring up Miami as if them hoping on LA is justifiable solely because of their recent struggle. What's funny is most of them hopped on during the Shaq and Kobe dynasty. These are the same people who chanted MVP when Kobe scored 61 points in the Garden, and most recently, the game in Brooklyn where he dunked on the entire Nets bringing arena into frenzy. Guess you just have to respect greatness. Kobe is that dude.

edit: just saw the highlights of Lakers/Hornets game. This guy is unreal. It's gonna be a sad day when he retires.

I used to hate Kobe because he was one cocky dude back in the day but I just cannot hate on what he's done and how good of a basketball player he is. To be putting putting up the stats hes putting up at his age? You have to respect that no matter if you hate the guy or not. But the fans are the worst. Its the same with Miami fans as there are more LeBron/Kobe fans then actual fans of the Lakers and Heat. I mean whatever floats your boat but it bothers me sometimes when those fans act like fans of the team because its essentially bandwagoning. They never go through the pains of a real fan IMO.

Okay I'll stop ranting now.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:03 PM   #488
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

Quote:
I only saw the beginning of the game when they were struggling before I went off to play poker. Damn what happened in the 3rd quarter? Are my eyes deceiving me?
I only saw the 3rd quarter so I guess I'm a good luck charm? Just kidding, its because its the Bobcats. Still 22 turnovers isn't gonna get it down, we'd get blown out if we played any other team.
Old 03-08-2013, 09:54 PM   #489
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

Hope Deron plays like that in the playoffs
Old 03-09-2013, 12:00 AM   #490
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Hope Deron plays like that in the playoffs

He had a spectacular game, awesome, although personally Id prefer seeing him averaging 10-12 apg rather than scoring this many points while the rest of the team shoot like 35% from the field.
Old 03-09-2013, 10:59 PM   #491
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Huge win for us tonight at Atlanta, now we are in a good position for 4th seed.
Old 03-11-2013, 11:17 PM   #492
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

Loss to Philly
Old 03-12-2013, 12:35 AM   #493
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Loss to Philly

Yeah I have nothing much to say about this... Just like that loss to Mavericks, its unacceptable.
Old 03-12-2013, 12:34 PM   #494
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
Yeah I have nothing much to say about this... Just like that loss to Mavericks, its unacceptable.
It's unacceptable because the Nets lost the game in one quarter yet again. They fell asleep in the second quarter getting outscored by 11. When is this crap of only playing three quarters going to stop. And this is why I'd take Dwight ANY DAY over Brook Lopez. Brook is slow, a bit stupid in terms of basketball iq, and sucks on every other aspect of defense except blocking shots. How the **** do you let hawes have a season best 24/10/7. Letting him have a near-triple double is egregious.
Old 03-13-2013, 01:01 AM   #495
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Good news is that the competitors kept losing too, after tonight the Nets are actually 2-3 games above other teams as a 4th seed. Why do I have a feeling that the Nets can beat the Celtics in a playoffs series easily?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread