Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2012, 10:27 PM   #31
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
Well maybe a wake- up call for them is what I meant.

Feel bad for the fans in the stadium. I just want to get the Miami game over. Than we play the Magic twice. Must wins, if we lose those than damn.

The Magic is quite hot right now, I think we can beat them but not with the efforts we had in this game's 4th quarter.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:38 PM   #32
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
The Magic is quite hot right now, I think we can beat them but not with the efforts we had in this game's 4th quarter.
Their offense has been fire, and with this crappy defense, it probably will be close, but anything less than a win will be disappointing.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:35 PM   #33
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

alwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I missed majority of the 2nd half because I needed to help my neighbor out. Typical after shooting lights out they don't adjust thinking they could shoot just as well in the 2nd half. This was also a big problem for Miami when they first started out. Let this be a learning experience.

Humphries needs to be benched. Whatever it is he's struggling, and it's not just a bad stretch of games. Something in the lineup isn't clicking. Start Blatche. He seems more active on the defensive end because of his size and reach, and he's clearly better offensively. At least he and Brook makes sizable frontcourt.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:21 PM   #34
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysunny
Humphries needs to be benched. Whatever it is he's struggling, and it's not just a bad stretch of games. Something in the lineup isn't clicking. Start Blatche. He seems more active on the defensive end because of his size and reach, and he's clearly better offensively. At least he and Brook makes sizable frontcourt.

Id say start Evans at this point. Blatche is like a poor man's Brook Lopez, neither can rebound and defend well. The starting PF needs to either be a frenzied rebounder such as Evans or a solid defender such as Kenyon Martin if we signs him. Billy King better makes a move now, Martin or West is up for him to decide. This team needs some defenders.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:29 PM   #35
D12"Magic"
College superstar

D12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation hereD12"Magic" has a near all-star reputation here

Wallace is out again. We face the Heat and I expect and ugly loss. Hump does not look like himself. I wonder if Billy can flip him for a defensive PF thatd be nicr
Old 11-07-2012, 03:23 PM   #36
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Wallace is out again. We face the Heat and I expect and ugly loss. Hump does not look like himself. I wonder if Billy can flip him for a defensive PF thatd be nicr
I'm not gonna give up on Hump yet. He'll have his moments this season. But I do agree Reggie should have been in the game against the T-Wolves he was struggling to even catch the ball.
Tough game tonight, hopefully we can keep it close at least.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:01 PM   #37
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

This loss... Perhaps you guys are right, Avery really does not bring anything to this team. He may need to go, unless the situation improves dramatically for the next couple of games.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:11 PM   #38
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i was against bringing avery in here in the first place, but at this point you have to give him at least a quarter season to see what he can do. this is the first time he's had such veteran talent on the nets... let's see if he can figure out how to use it effectively.

having said that, who's available?

the van gundys
sloan
PJ
paul silas
uh...?
Old 11-07-2012, 10:41 PM   #39
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
i was against bringing avery in here in the first place, but at this point you have to give him at least a quarter season to see what he can do. this is the first time he's had such veteran talent on the nets... let's see if he can figure out how to use it effectively.

having said that, who's available?

the van gundys
sloan
PJ
paul silas
uh...?

Actually Jerry Sloan is the ideal coach for this current Nets lineup, too bad Deron wont approve of this.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:14 PM   #40
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
This loss... Perhaps you guys are right, Avery really does not bring anything to this team. He may need to go, unless the situation improves dramatically for the next couple of games.
I don't think Avery was the Reason that the nets couldn't hit open jumpers to save their lives. It's still early.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:33 PM   #41
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Actually Jerry Sloan is the ideal coach for this current Nets lineup, too bad Deron wont approve of this.
well, peoples' opinions can change. if the season is halfway through and the nets are still underperforming, i imagine deron becomes a heck of a lot more receptive to the idea. there's also the fact that after signing his big contract, he's no longer quite in the driver's seat of dictating terms.

actually i would think sloan would be moreso the one to nix the idea. deron in all likelihood has pulled the prima donna act more than once, and may do so again, but sloan coached that same team for decades before melting down with williams as the most likely suspect. that's pretty ouch territory.
Old 11-08-2012, 01:18 AM   #42
The Nets
Resident Netsfan

The Nets is considered somewhat coolThe Nets is considered somewhat cool

The offense suddenly struggled since the 4th quarter from last game, we were moving the ball around in such an enjoyable mode before. Hopefully this will change in next game, looks like the Magic and Cavs are brought back to earth now, even without Wallace we should be able to defeat them. Dont expect a big win though, the team cant keep leads.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:03 PM   #43
D12"Magic"
College superstar

Niko is jinxing us, we are 0-2 when he makes a Nets game thread , one of us should make one before he does
Old 11-08-2012, 11:10 PM   #44
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Niko is jinxing us, we are 0-2 when he makes a Nets game thread , one of us should make one before he does

Yeah, how about you do this next time? I will open game thread for Nets sometime next week since I will be busy till next Tuesday.
Old 11-09-2012, 06:55 PM   #45
The Nets
Resident Netsfan

The Nets is considered somewhat coolThe Nets is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

Good news is that this time it wasnt Niko who made the thread. After all, why would a Knicks fan so enthusiastic about the Nets? One game maybe, but two games in a row? He seriously needs a life, lol.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread