Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 11:53 PM   #166
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

Quote:
"Some guys are tough. Some guys pretend to be," said Terry of Humphries. "He's one of those that pretends to be. I know. I played with the guy." Garnett who was outplayed by Blatche noted, "This ain't the Girl Scouts. This ain't the Boy Scouts. This is the NBA."

Old 11-29-2012, 12:53 AM   #167
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

got back late from another night at my club and i can't believe the nets did it YET AGAIN! i was really sure we were due for some payback in KG-ville, BUT NO....

only problem... i see rondo acted like a brat (as usual?), but does that mean that two of our key guys will be ruled out next game? i mean, shouldn't the celts have hung on to glen davis so that the trio of garnett, rondo and davis could properly re-brand the celts as the big babies? or the big brats? or the bratty babies? or...?
Old 11-29-2012, 01:28 AM   #168
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
got back late from another night at my club and i can't believe the nets did it YET AGAIN! i was really sure we were due for some payback in KG-ville, BUT NO....

only problem... i see rondo acted like a brat (as usual?), but does that mean that two of our key guys will be ruled out next game? i mean, shouldn't the celts have hung on to glen davis so that the trio of garnett, rondo and davis could properly re-brand the celts as the big babies? or the big brats? or the bratty babies? or...?

Well we can beat the Magic without Humphries and Wallace, I am more concerned for a possible multi-games suspension.
Old 11-29-2012, 01:41 AM   #169
The Nets
Resident Netsfan

The Nets is considered somewhat coolThe Nets is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing
I hope Knicks fans get comfortable losing to us because we aren't the team that has been the leagues door mat for the last 3-4 years anymore.

They will get used to it, just like how they did early in this century. Knicks will be the Knicks, the shitty team filled with unreasonable expectations. According to Knicks fans they have won all 60+ titles since NBA came to exists, their wet dreams are reality and the reality is illusion.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:10 AM   #170
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't think there will be suspensions. If anything its gonna be Rondo and maybe Hump and if thats the case, Reggie will fill in. I don't think Gerald deserves to be suspended he was trying to stop the fight but got upset when KG shoved him off.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:28 AM   #171
alwaysunny
in Brooklyn

alwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralwaysunny is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think this is the best performance Nets put out so far. Came out aggressive from the start, and that unreal press defense was a thing of beauty. Boston had the momentum for a bit after the scuffle, and I got a bit nervous after Terry made an and1 bucket against Brook, but damn dat teamwork BK displayed till the end! Made sure to close out by holding on to the lead with great bench plays.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:19 AM   #172
The Nets
Resident Netsfan

The Nets is considered somewhat coolThe Nets is considered somewhat cool

I saw the wound of Humphries on his twitter account and oh man, knew it was a brawl but didnt realize it would be this bad.
Old 11-29-2012, 12:32 PM   #173
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Wonder if Rondo will get suspended
Old 11-29-2012, 01:48 PM   #174
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
Wonder if Rondo will get suspended

Wow look who is sighting?
Old 11-29-2012, 02:08 PM   #175
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hate that I missed this game. It is always good to see The Celtics get thrashed.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:26 PM   #176
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
I hate that I missed this game. It is always good to see The Celtics get thrashed.
You can watch the game on dailymotion. eccovskiy uploads most nba games full duration minus commercials to his channel. every nets game has been there so far.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:05 PM   #177
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
You can watch the game on dailymotion. eccovskiy uploads most nba games full duration minus commercials to his channel. every nets game has been there so far.
wow, pretty cool. the video quality is very good. only weird thing- the game picks up from the middle of the scrum. but whatever... still cool.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvh...?search_algo=2
Old 11-29-2012, 03:57 PM   #178
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
wow, pretty cool. the video quality is very good. only weird thing- the game picks up from the middle of the scrum. but whatever... still cool.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvh...?search_algo=2
That game you linked has two parts. That part was labeled 222. The first part is 111. He does something like that for all his videos. If there is a 3rd part he labels that as 333. On the top right corner you can also switch the quality to 720 HD.
Here is part 1 to that Nets @ Celtics game. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvh...?search_algo=2

Last edited by It's A VC3!!! : 11-29-2012 at 03:59 PM.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:44 PM   #179
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
That game you linked has two parts. That part was labeled 222. The first part is 111. He does something like that for all his videos. If there is a 3rd part he labels that as 333. On the top right corner you can also switch the quality to 720 HD.
Here is part 1 to that Nets @ Celtics game. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvh...?search_algo=2
Good looks! Thanks for letting us know this is great.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:44 PM   #180
gigantes
A piece of fluff

ah, i wasn't paying attention to that. saw "222" out of the corner of my eye and probably assumed it meant an arena section or something.

anyway, thanks...!

and those celtics announcers are some major asses from what i'm hearing.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread